Chapter 8

Reader POV
Once i hung up the phone and i fell to the floor. I wanted to cry and i wanted to scream. But if anyone heard me or saw this i would be a villain.
"FUCK!"
There is nothing i can do. I got up to do my usual thing after these incidents. I grabbed up everyone's wallet and found some sort of id and found their home numbers and called.
"Hello, this is Pro Hero OverLord, i am sorry to inform you that we have found ... *victims name*... Dead. I am sorry for your loss and I'm sure the police will be willing to help. Sorry for your loss."
I did this for every single person and then i destroyed the burner phone.
" WHY DO I HAVE TO BE HUMAN! IF I HAD NO EMOTIONS I WOULD HAVE SLIGHTLY RESTRAINED HER! IF I HAD NO EMOTIONS I WOULD DO MY MONTHLY KILL AND EAT THEM AND THEN I WOULD HAVE ALL THE BLOOD I NEED TO MUZZLE HER. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. WHY HAVE I SUDDENLY GOT EMOTIONS!!! "

Hizashis POV

Wait... Her weakness is emotions? What type? Love or just normal emotions. Who has she got emotions for?

" GOD DAMN IT. I CARE ABOUT THE BOYS! WHAT MAKES THEM SPECIAL ? ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE MADE ME EMOTIONAL AND THAT WAS ASHIDO KARMA. WHAT IS HAPPENING FOR FUCK SAKE!!"

I looked at the boys and none of us know what to think. Was it regret because we made her weak? Happy we could give her emotions? Jealous of each other as it took all of us and not just one of us to give her emotions. I guess we came to see her as a close friend but what will we do. She has offered us a home, free food and we don't pay any bills. She customised us all our rooms the way we asked. She upgraded all our equipment and personally paid and installed custom rooms like mine is to withstand my voice, all mights room is to withstand a full blast from his punches, and aizawa has a soundproof room. So no outside noise can enter his room.

"What shall we do" i had to whisper so (Y/N) wont notice us.

"We have been chasing this killer for months. Hero's are meant to protect the public no matter what. However what do we do when a person has multiple personality disorder. If it a mental condition we can't do much. The problem is. (Y/N) is a pro hero and a pro villain. So which one should we help? If we do nothing are we allowing a serial killer to walk around undetected but the police know who she is and hasn't done anything about it. On top of that she has a lot more knowledge due to her age so the likely hood we can capture Evergarden is minimum. But then we also have a serial killer teaching our students.
I know what i want to do? What about you Hizashi? And Toshinori?

"Aizawa, Hizashi, i am a retired hero in theory. I help when absolutely needed. So I'm going to say I'm not a hero and support my friend, maybe we can nuzzle her other personality personally if we learn how."

"I don't actually know myself. Maybe we should try and help Evergarden. If he help her maybe we can suppress The killer. Then its a win, win situation as we keep our friends and remove the villain."

Me, Aizawa and Toshinori agreed and waited till Evergarden left to make an escape so we could reenter and pretend we knew absolutely nothing.

Your POV

So they boys have been here since i woke up? Well at least they are not going to fight me. This means that i can play along and hopefully they can help me like they plan.

It was about 3hours till they returned so that the crime scene could be cleaned.

"Zashi, zawa, toshi!! Welcome back."

"Never call me zawa again! Or i will end you."
"Seriously Zashi? Couldn't i have got a better nickname?"
"I'm fine with Toshi i guess. Its better than my hero name and easier than Toshinori."
"You guys might like your names not me. I will stay as Aizawa thank you very much."
"Anyway, how was the hotel?"

Shrugs. They gave me no answer they literally just gave me the cold shoulder with a shrug. However, what was i to expect? They did just learn i am a killer.

"We know you are a killer!"
"I know you know Aizawa. You guys didn't hide well and you are crap at whispering. Although, I'm rather glad you didn't fight me. So whats your plan?!?"

Hizashi was muttering "We don't actually know. We wanted to know is there a way to suppress it?"

"Yes. Either blow up the moon. Or i digest blood keeping my Immortality in check and reducing the Goddesses hunger. Technically i guess i am a vampire. Blood for eternal life. How ironic."

"How much blood?"

"For her to not wake up ever again i would be guessing... Since i usually drink 21 people a month (guess i was greedy this month) that would make 21 people X by the average of 5liters a person. We would be estimating about 3.4 Liters a day at the minimum. So a lot of blood would be needed. And i don't see any way to get that without killing."

"Evergarden. How much blood can a person lose a day without dying?"

"Hizashi thats not easy. Mostly depends on the person. But on average i would say the max is about 2.5 liters but even then you can die. So if it came down to a blood donation, I would look at taking no more than 1.5 liters. So i would be looking for at least 3 donors a day and if i was to get 1.5 liters a day i would have 4.5 liters a day so that would be more the 3.4 i need so i would definitely be able to hold her off cause i will be 100% full. But if i do take 1.5 liters, the person will be exhausted and wont have a lot of energy. The only thing i can think of is robbing a blood bank of i don't want to kill. But that blood may be needed for surgery so i risk someone else's life."

"Blood donor is better than killing a large amount of people. (Y/N) i will donate my blood everyday. I only teach English so its not like i need my quirk to teach a language."

I slowly fell to the ground and started to feel the tears racing down my cheeks." Thank you Hizashi"

"WE CAN USE MY RADIO FOLLOW ME!!!!"

I couldn't ask aizawa or Toshi because they need there quirks for their combat lessons. But i had no idea what Zashi was up to as he pulled me along to his recording room and set everything to go live.

"We go live in 3...2...1...
HELLO LISTENERS. Today i have a special favour to ask. I am running a charity event at the Pro Hero Overlord and her Husband Michael Evergarden house. We are looking for some blood donors. We are trying to help people who need blood in order to survive. We will be collecting it at the Evergarden estate so come to the estate if you are willing to donate. We will take no more than 1.5 liters and you can tell us how much you will donate. SEE Y'ALL IN AN HOUR THANKS FOR TUNING IN LISTENERS!!! "

The radio went offline.

" Seriously Zashi you are an idiot! Who is going to appear? You gave no charity. Why would anyone want to donate to unknown cause?"

¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶¦¶

When the time came my mansion was packed. Which actually surprised me. We even got a lot of other Hero's donating. I felt bad as we blatantly lied telling them they for a charity. Also no one asked what charity which surprised me. Hizashi, aizawa, Toshinori also gave me a 1.5 liter bag of blood.
Once everyone came and went Hizashi went live to announce the amount of blood collected which was about 113 liters. This meant there was 8liters more than i needed a year. So if i ever got greedy i had extra.
When everyone went to bed, i went to thank Hizashi.
I knocked but no one answered.
I opened the door slightly and whispered "Zashi?"
I knew he wasn't sleeping because when i opened the door i would have heard the loudest snores to exist.
I opened the door but no one was there.
I left again. And decided to check on Toshinori and Aizawa but they were missing as well.
Have villains captured them?!

I was going to see my great, great, great, great, great, great grandson. And he better not have my bois. If he does. He will be the end of my bloodline and i will kill every single person he knows personally.