Chapter 7

I felt bad. I invited them to live with me however i have to kick them out every time there is a full moon. I guess i cannot avoid human emotions. I have began to care for them as friends. I mean, they are nice people and seem to be genuinely caring and polite people.
I opened the portal for them.
" you have everything paid for when you get there. Toshinori has the address and a change of clothes is there. DO NOT COME BACK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!"
They all nodded and waved goodbye before disappearing through the portal.
I started to scream as i lost myself to The Moon Goddess.
Its been a while. I wish i didnt have to force myself out. Now whats my first plan. Same as usual! Lets go and kill some low life's and bring them home for dinner. I'm so hungry especially since you deprive me and on top of that if you would just drink blood constantly you wouldn't suffer pain from the quirks slowly destroying your body.
Look moon. I don't want to be a killer unlike you. Why can you not fave the facts.
Its time for me to have my fun day and for for you to disappear.

¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬¶¬

Suprise: Toshinori POV

So guys. Shall we go home. She said we couldn't be home yesterday. So lets surprise (Y/N) this morning.
We all agreed and went out and brought a collection of cooking ingredients so we could make (Y/N) breakfast.
The problem was when we got to the drive way we dropped our bags of shopping. The drive way was drowning in blood and the white door that opened allowing entrance into the mansion were crimson red.

I went first and i tried to hold back the nauseated feeling that overwhelmed me. There was dozens of bodys in the entrance and all of them were completely devoured except for the privates, head, bones.
"T... T.... Toshi... W...w...what did this?"
"I do know Hizashi..."
*Bang*
We ran towards the sound to see a tall beautiful girl eating the last corpse in sight. When she was finished she flung her head backwards and arched her spine.
Afterwards we saw the girl change into (Y/N) Neko form. We all stood in our places frozen with fear.
"She sent us away... To protect us or to protect this vile secret?"
"Aizawa, when you guys went to bed after being drunk. Evergarden made me promise to protect you by not letting you come here. She told. One quirk takes over on full moon's and solar eclipses. She said she would have no control and she does do evil things. However, i never expected this. What do you guys think we should do?"
" Lets hide, and see what she does when she regains consciousness."
That was the best plan.
When she awoke she grabbed her phone and called a number on speaker phone.

" Hello this is Miss Evergarden. I would like to speak to the highest member of staff available at the moment."
"This is The commanding officer, Yazu ramada."
"I need to report to you a Moon Goddess incident."
"We thought you had more control. Unless you are getting weak. Surely not. You don't have human emotions do you? Your only known weakness... Anyways, how many deaths this time?"
"Lets see... By the looks 31 adults and 1 child. I believe 18 of those adults are male and so is the child.
" We will have a team clean up the incident do not let anyone near until we have arrived and cleaned everything. Maybe restrain yourself and you might find it harder to find people as you will be focusing on escaping."
"Understood."

Me, Aizawa, Hizashi finally learnt of the villain know as Moon killer. The largest serial killer known in the world. Approximately 942 people in the last year over the world. They eat almost everything and leave no evidence. And we were living with them. But what should we do. Understand its a completely different person, or serve justice and arrest the villain. All of us knew how hard this decision was but we would have to choose together. And we knew it wasn't going to be easy.

(Y/N.....) Why was it you?