Chapter 11

Izuku POV

All of us hid behind All might after we watched (Y/N) change into a man with  large devil horns and was covered in tattoos. None of us saw the women we knew. This was someone completely different.
All might slowly walked forwards and grabbed aizawa in his arms. Present Mic eventually came over as (Y/N) finished eating the Nomu. We all still hid behind the teachers.
The blue haired boy was flung into a tree but... (Y/N) didn't even touch him. It was just the flick of the wrist.
I am SATAN and i will devour your soul and flesh. Shall i explain why I'm awake and taking over? AIZAWA SHOUTA, TOSHINORI YAGI, HIZASHI YAMADA ARE UNDER MY PROTECTION! If you Villains EVER hurt them i will kill you.
We all heard this. Why was it only the male teacher name? Did miss have special feeling towards them?
I was brought out of my thought as a horrible scream filled the USJ. We saw Satan ripped off the kids arm.
And... He... Ate it...
A few of the students threw up at the sight.
He sat down and just ate the arm and started to meditate. After what felt like forever we saw our miss return to Lolita form.
As all might had Aizawa, Present Mic ran to her and picked her up.

"All might... What was that... If that was Satan... Does that make miss the most notorious villain that ever existed. Satan was only ever seen once but he created so much chaos and damage."
"Young Midoriya. There's a lot we don't know. You have to remember how old (Y/N) its not like she will be completely innocent. And we already know that wasn't the (Y/N) because she has a mental condition known as Multiple personality disorder. Only me, aizawa, and mic knew. We knew who her other villain personality is. However we know some personality's do evil things but are not evil. Such as Satan. Think, he said he only came because people (Y/N) cares about got injured. But if that was the case... Then she would have stayed as Devil... "
" What if Satan only comes out if its an extreme injury or near death or is a death. If that's the case it would be like ultimate hatred and protection. If that's the case who was the person she cared about last time he appeared? "
" Last time it was the death of Ashido Karma."
"Why would she care about that hero?"
"They were fiancé's."
Everyone was gobsmacked. Seriously?  What was we to think? Does this mean she fell for the number 1 hero and now has fallen for our 3 more heroes. But do our teachers care about her that way.
As we saw Hizashi walk back with a nose bleed. Most of us thought it was due to the battle but then we all was our teacher naked. Lets say most of us boys joined Mr hizashi. The girls all threw in some of their clothes to cover her up.
"Why were they after me and bakugou?"
"Midoriya we dont know why you yet. But im guessing its my fault amd we all know bakugou temper would make a brilliant candidate."

I went to speak but miss started to squirm and wriggle as her breathing became harsh.
As we all went close to check on her, she put an arm up in the hair as if she was grabbing something.
" ASHIDO DON'T GO! "
What... She shouted that and then went limp again. All the students were still partly afraid of her. I guess we should be.
Mineta pointed to the nomu corpses.
"...guys...those bird bodies... Look at they way they were eaten..."
Everyone's hearts dropped. It was the same way the mass serial killer left their victims. The Moon Killer. No... Miss couldn't be the two most dangerous villains that existed could she...
None of our teachers seemed surprised. Did they know?
" WHY ARE YOU NOT SHOCKED!"
"Midoriya... We knew..."
"ARE YOU JOKING?! YOU KNEE SHE WAS A MASS MURDER AND YOU DIDN'T ARREST HER! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE HEROES!"
"MIDORIYA STOP. We knew and we didn't do anything because we learned how to stop the incidents. Why condemn a person who cant control it. That killer is now long gone! So stop!"

Your POV

Where am i? It was a white room. As i looked around i saw everyone. Devil, Satan, lust, goddess. But i knew someone else existed but hadn't woke up yet.
Lust and devil were already controlled so they vanished when i appeared.

Hello Satan and Goddess.
What are you doing here. You were meant to be awake. Unless you collapsed.
Hehe. Ye i know someone is carrying me because i can feel movement. So this is head space? Its kinda dull.
NO SHIT! Why don't you decorate it. You can do it using your mind.
Stop it god
I'm a goddess unlike you stupid fallen angel.
I am satan you total-
STOP SQUABBLING!
Fine... Sorted.
Finally its literally your mansion. Finally we can do things apart from sitting here.
Thanks i guess. Im guessing you want to learn how to control us. You should know 1hr here is a day outside.
I nodded and i started to learn how to control. Not control but when they take over how to slightly tame them. They will be in control but i can talk to them as they do stuff and i can see what they see.

When we finished it was 10 constant hours i had no need for any human needs here.
That means its been 10days... I hope the guys are okay.

I waved everyone goodbye as i began to wake up from my coma

As i fluttered my eyes open. I realised 3 weights on the hospital blanket. As i looked around i noticed it was night time because of how dark it was outside. I noticed that all of my boys were here. I hope they didn't stay here the whole time.
I looked at them and saw all of them had a charm in their hands. Aww... I'm guessing i scared them pretty badly. Oh and the students. What will i do? They know I'm Satan and the corpses was the same as goddess. This wont go well.
I hope they didn't skip work though,i thought as i stared at them. I saw all of them rustling as an alarm went off quietly. An alarm?
Aizawa dipped his head up ad he turned it off.
"Aizawa?"
...
He was sleepy and just stated "morning (Y/N)"
...
"(Y/N)!!! GUYS SHE IS UP!!"

The other two instantly shot up.
They all had tears forming in their eyes as i connected my eyes with theirs.
I held my arms out and they all flew into them creating a large group hug.
Their warmth was perfect and i guess at some point i changed back to neko~chan cause aizawa was petting my ears.
We all kept to each others embrace until aizawa had to leave as he was on duty.
When he left it was just me, Hizashi and Toshinori.
"What happened in the last 10days?"
"I'm not going to ask how you knew how many days. We all went to school and stayed here overnight hoping our souls and what other mythical intervention would awaken you. The teacher had a staff meeting about what to do as a student ratted everything into Nezu. Nezu is willing to over look everything but he also knows everything we know, like your son, your history as we cant exactly lie against a police human lie detector. The other teachers think you should be fired as you could be a liability. So we are to all do a daily report on you as we live with you. Sorry we will struggle giving you a private life but that's until everyone trusts you. And Nezu has made sure when your teaching there is always another teacher so that they can not be harmed."
"Sounds fair enough. Id do the same."
I could see hizashi upset after his little speech of my having no private life so i played with their hair to somewhat try and calm them down as a sort of comfort method. I guess i did the opposite as they both became restless under my hand.
Wait...
" Where did aizawa go with those injuries... I just realised he couldn't work like that... No way he could heal that fast."
"Calm down. He was healed. He's not resistant to healing quirks. He only slightly blind and he has to stay in bandages for a few weeks."

"I have an idea how i can teach! Without the teachers or student's fearing me! We will go to nezu tomorrow hehe."
I pulled the boys onto the bed and we all fell asleep.