Chapter 17

Your POV

I ran to school and saw nezu first showing off my new form and he gave me the thumbs up.

I explained my back story

I waited till everyone was in class before i entered and immediately mineta spotted me.
"Sorry Im late!"
"Who are you?!"
"Im the new transfer student! My name is Kristina YaWaDa.
I am the daughter and only child of Pro hero Crimson Assassin also known as Suzuki. I transferred because I'm living with my father as my mother died last month. Do i need to explain my quirk?"
"Wait... Child? You cant be the only child suzuki also has-"
I kicked him right in the groin.
"No I'm definitely the only child."
"You have a temper! Your father is nicer... Oh.... Ah... I see... Ok... Right anyway Miss YaWaDa-"
"Kristina if you may."
"Quirk?"
"File realise
This quirk allows me to know any and all data about the person i analyse and i can temporarily remove their quirk and if i want to i can use it as my own. The draw back is i can only steal 15 peoples quirk at a time and i can only hold each quirk for a maximum of 25 minutes. The more quirks the less time i can use it for. "
" Alright... Um... We don't have any spare tables. "
" I'll stand. Its all right. "
I pointed to mineta.
" That boy makes me uncomfortable by the way he looks at me."
"Mineta!"
"Whats your name?"
"Shota Aizawa."
"Oh your dad's aizawababe right? That makes you one of my dads hehe-"
Everyone laughed at the nickname and i went to the back of the classroom and stood for the remainder of the lesson.
When class was dismissed aizawa held me behind.
"Can i help?"
He pinned me against the wall and whispered in my ear.
"What are you doing! Im a student and your boyfriends child. This is inappropriate!"
"I know its you. Wanna know how?"
"What are you talking about?!"
"I cant erase your quirk."

Oh shit. Ye i forgot he does that.

"Would that be because I'm not using it maybe?"
"Are you seriously the child?"
I nodded as if my life depends on it.
"Sorry for the confusion."
I saw toshinori and hizashi pass me. I wanted to grab them and i wanted to kiss all of them but i promised Nezu i wouldn't let them know its me.
I waited outside and heard aizawa tell them the situation and how i am the child because i had no reaction to his teasing nor any of my usual admittance of a change. They all sounded shocked.
I decided to leave before i was caught eves dropping.
I didn't want to get close to the students as i would end up leaving and hurting their feelings as i would suddenly disappear.
Instead of going to the cafeteria i went to the roof top where i thought i would be alone. I sat on the roof and stepped on the edge and looked down. I always loved the adrenaline i would feel when i was just a step near death.
I sat on the edge and had my legs dangling over the edge as i ate my convince store brought sushi.
"Kristina?"
I turned my head and i saw tokoyami.
"Hello tokoyami and dark shadow."
"Wait how did you know?"
"I analysed the whole class while i was standing up so i would know everyone's names, quirks and weakness. I'm guessing that's why you are here? Train in the light?"
"Ye"
"I will leave. Sorry for stealing your hideout"
I pulled a grin and fell off the edge. I saw tokoyami run toward the edge as i fell. When he looked down he saw me standing. I waved and ran off. I felt bad for scaring him.
Where could i go? Somewhere, no else would...
I ran to the locker rooms we use in 1-A and sat by myself. I left my lunch on the roof!
I hated this. I wanted to be hugging my boys and i wanted to give them kisses. I wanted to have fun and interact but i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings when i disappear.
I started to break down when i heard hizashi outside with a voice filled with concern.
"Hello. I heard you crying are you alright?"
I couldn't hold it back. I opened the door and dragged hizashi in and pushed him onto the floor. I molded my lips into his he struggled at first.
"So it is you?"
"You cant tell anyone. I fucked up. I promised Nezu i wouldn't get close to anyone so they wouldn't figure out it was me. Im a failure"
"It can stay between us. I have no issues with that. More to me"
"Seriously?"
"Sorry. So you were crying because you felt isolated?"
"Ye. And I'm hungry. I left my lunch on the roof when i ran from tokoyami cause i cant get close."
"Here's some money go and buy something in the cafeteria before it closes now run."
I made sure the coast was clear before we both escaped.