Chapter 3

I finally changed into my casual form

I finally changed into my casual form. When i was like this i was famous as not only the Sexiest Man alive running for 7years in a row but no one would expect the sexy lolita to be me right. Like who would be able to tell we were the same person:

 Like who would be able to tell we were the same person:

Like no comparison right. Best part the public think we are married. Me (Y/N) Evergarden and Michael Evergarden. Living in the prestigious mansion just meters outside of the city for the Peaceful and i don't have to suffer from all the hundreds of voices that are in the city.
Hmmm....10pm. Lets go to that new Karaoke joint in the dangerous part of the town. I think i will stay as Micheal. If i need to i will kill... Then at least the dark immoral side of my Immortality wont take over. (You must digest human blood to survive rapid repair. You only need 10ml a month so not much)
~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬
After around an hour of driving and walking i finally reached my destination and saw the immensely long line. Screw that. I walked up to the bouncer who instantly noticed me and let me enter without hesitation.
On the way in i noticed a prize poster.
If anyone can get a higher score than Present mic on any song they can either go on a date or with a ¥100,000 in cash. Try if you dare.
I snickered and went on stage.
"I take the challenge!"
The whole room went silent.
"OMG THATS THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE! MICHEAL EVERGARDEN OMG!"
My i never thought there would be this many fans.
"I will be competing to sing a song called 'ill be good- by james young' "
"Well everyone we have a celebrity singing today so today we will open the betting booth. Who will win Me or Micheal? Who ever get the most cheer wins!'
*Time skip*
" THE WINNER IS... CONGRATULATIONS MICHEAL! Let me guess... The money?"
" Actually i have no need for money. Ill see you at my place in lets see.. now"
I grabbed Hizashi and carried him bridal style all the way to the car and placed him in the passenger seat.
"Wait don't you have a wife?"
"I don't actually want to date i entered so i could have you fix some of my expensive equipment. Thanks for not fighting back Hizashi"
"Wait how do you know my real name? Oh it must of been (Y/N)."
"Don't worry. I wont tell anyone. If you want depending on how well you fix my stuff, i will let you know a secret about me and (Y/N). Deal?"
"YEAH!!!"
"God please turn it down or i will erase your power permanently."
"You can do that? That's bloody terrifying"
I simply nodded.
After a while i took him to my music room.
"Bloody hell this is all advanced and there's collectables!"
"Can you make everything working and connected to a sound amplifier. If you do that i will give you a key to the estate and you can use any of it when ever you want."
"Seriously!? You trust me with a key. Would this not make your wife uncomfortable?! She said she had a private life."
"Oh. Ye you cant tell anyone but i am (Y/N) hahah~"
He was going to call me a liar so i changed back into my lolita form and he stood their gob smacked.
"So Hizashi? Don't tell anyone."
"Bloody hell you live a double life."
"Trust me, i live more than a double life."
Hizashi walked to the cupboard and picked up a picture frame where i turned the picture down.
"(Y/N) Why do you have the last Number One Hero on you picture frame with his signature saying. 'I love you my fiancé' "