The Finale

Time had began flying since that new years eve event.

To be fair it had already been 6months.

A lot had changed. For better and worse.
My children were spending their days together.

Todoroki stopped going to school completely after the new years and finally decided his role.
He refused to take part in hurting people, stealing and being a villain.
However, he wasn't apposed to being the scroll writer. His job was to record dates and time we do anything criminal related. Get our reports on it, why we did this, the benefits, death and injured count. Basically records on the missions.

Midoriya couldn't act the part anymore and snapped at school

Midoriya couldn't act the part anymore and snapped at school. He destroyed the majority of it and almost instantly UA got shut down permanently.
This was due to the large amount of incidents reoccurring and the parents feeling like there is almost none or an extreme lack of security.

My other children spread out across the world slightly. They took internships to work their way up to change society at its roots. Or transfered to a different hero academy.
But they still live at home. So at least we all spend the nights together as a large family.

I made everyone stop using electronics on weekends so we could all be close especially... After the death...
Of...
My lover...
Toshinori yagi.
He who now rests on my island always to be hidden and put to peace with everyone else i loved.

You see, as he died of something we couldn't stop and wasn't inflicted it caused no damage to me or anyone else.
His wound, although healed, was still slowly killing him and i didn't even know till he was on his death bed.

I was in pain for 2 months. I locked myself in my room and put myself into a... Its hard to describe. I was conscious but it was like a coma. I didn't eat or drink. I did nothing but cry till i had no more tears. But i kept crying.

That was a few weeks after new years. I can't believe he hid it.
The thought hurts my heart.

When i came out i learnt that Hizashi and aizawa had been sleeping outside my room everyday.

Izuku took it worse. It went crazy and started on an attacking spree and Todoroki didn't know what to put in the records so he wrote unknown due to maniac behaviour.
Izu visits the graves everyday. I go on Fridays.

But since his passing i made everyone spend the weekend together with no distractions. This way, we would all be close.

The students i didn't get into my family, became apprentice heroes.

But even Izu has seriously injured a few of them. With ochaku and iida. But she had to stop because she messed up with iida one night.

Grandkids.

Tokoyami and Shoji just find themselves relaxing together and occasionally take part in things. But they seem more of our family bank and business managers. So in a similar department to Todoroki than izu and iida.

Then there is aizawa son. Hitoshi shinsou. They train all the time and mess about.

So everyone else is always busy.

That leaves me and hizashi. We had always been closer but now we end up spending nearly everyday together since he cant work at a place that doesn't exist.
Our daily routine is being fat and lazy and watching films. Singing, and dancing. Occasionally we go out and do random jobs. Tax collection or debts.
Although Izuku tends to takes those.
Izuku has finally gotten use to mike being his father so he often goes there to see him and just to hang with them.

Rachel had a child. So she was less involved in her leagues activities. She planned them for them though...

So for once in my life.

I have finally found the reason for existence.
My happiness.
This is...
Life.

Thank you everyone for reading this book this far. For supporting me this far and for reading. This has been a long ride with its ups and downs and a bit of everything. I had fun writing this over the year.

I admit i want this to go on longer myself but i have came to a cross road in which i struggled to choose which direction. They all lead to the same place. The end of the book.

It was a real choice. To continue this hut add in arcs such as beaches or random things however people didn't want arcs when i asked about ten chapters ago.

So i decided it was worth wrapping up in a simple but satisfying way for me.

I am not against adding more chapters. It doesn't have to finish here.

If there are certain things you wish i did, i will do a 1 chapter special and tag you so that chapter will be solely dedicated to you.

But as for the main story its finished.

Special chapter are now requested. Just leave a comment in this chapter.

Thank you for reading Xx