Chapter 13

Your POV

"So who remembers last night?"
All might did cause he hardly touched an alcohol.
Hizashi and aizawa hesitantly put their hands up as they became red.
"so you remember the hickeys and all of the feelings everyone announced..."

Everyone was avoiding each others gaze as we all nodded.

"So you know that i have feeling for all 3 of you... And you all love me..."

They nodded.

"Let me make this clear. I will. Not choose just one of you."

"Why note date all of us then. We might not be good at sharing especially aizawa but we all love you and we all want to be with you. Actually we discussed what to do if this situation ever came to be. We all agreed sharing is better than not having you at all. So (Y/N) would you be our lover... And please what gender do we refer to you as...? "

" Is Hizashi saying the truth about this... Harem... Relationship?"

"Me,aizawa, Hizashi would be honored to be your boyfriends. But only us... No one else ok?"
That last sentence struck me.

"There will ONLY ever be you 3. And gender... He? I can live with this. And you know what. Im going to keep red-Neko-chan. Kinda digging this form."

"Um so are we now an item?"

"YEAH!! Wait... everyone to the studio!!!"

I already knew what was mostly going to happen was Hizashi was going to embarrass all of us by announcing his relationship and he will not cheat under any circumstances.

"We are live in 3...2...1

HELLOOO LISTENERS and welcome back to my station. I'm recording from home to make a large announcement before my manager stops me!!
I am in a relationship so i will no longer do promotion dates. And i am dating the 3 darlings i love so much and need no introduction. Go on my darlings.

"H... H... Hello I'm Suzuki and I'm a teacher at UA. I've know the guys since elementary. But then moved away to england for a while... Um so hi?"

"Im shota Aizawa pro hero name is eraser head. Ye i hate being recorded."

"I AM HERE! Yes it is me allmight! Everything hizashi has said is true. We all love each other and no one will take that. Bye."

"Well LISTENERS THAT'S ALL ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR NIGHT!!!!"

When Hizashi turned it of we all gave him a death stare.
"SERIOUSLY YOU HAD TO MAKE US INTRODUCE OURSELVES LIVE ON RADIO! I'M SO EMBARRASSED!"

Hizashi gave a nervous grin as he gently scratched his chin.

I randomly blurted
"I love you all"
"We love you too"
They all said it simultaneously. They are adorable.

I have everything i need in life, my adorable and sexy boyfriends, a happy career, friends. Even if I'm not being myself at work.
I have them and as long as they are with me I'm happy.
"How come you guys fell for me? After all, I'm mostly a villain and I'm not the nicest or best looking of people?"

"Are you serious? Firstly you literally let us live here for free and installed everything we have ever wanted, you take care of us and protect us. You are funny and willing to adapt to anything for us. You even revealed you are a  villain to everyone to protect us. You have a brilliant personality and we care about you and all parts of you. Your villain parts and your hero parts. You are the handsome and sexy. What can we not love about you?
The question is. Why us? "