Chapter 27

No ones POV

The 3 males were called up in balls and barely managed to hold each others hands ad their breath became faints and the pain their chest tightened.

Midoriya found them and banged on his adopted mothers door.
When she opened it, the boys were breathing and able to slightly and slowly regain their composure.

What scared them is what they saw.

Ye if she was crying they would be heartbroken and feel bad but...

Everyone gasped at the sight of her.

(y/n) was stood in front of hizashi, aizawa, toshinori, and Midoriya

(y/n) was stood in front of hizashi, aizawa, toshinori, and Midoriya. Her eyes were bleeding excessively and quickly like a waterfall.
She had blood leaking out of cuts that kept suddenly appearing out of nowhere in front of their eyes.
And... She was coughing up blood every time she breathed.

She gave them all a weak smile before going to close the door and locking her self in her room.

"I AM HERE!"
"Go... away... Please..."
...
"I'm sorry. We have been keeping away so you wont read our thoughts. If we are busy, you cant read them clearly. We didn't want to ruin the surprise."

Hizashi and toshinori sweat dropped at the bullshit aizawa was feeding her but if she believed it, then things would be easier. Right?

" Just... Give me a little time...ok?"

"Whats happening! We should receive your injuries as well!"

Hizashi received no answer.
Except a coughing fit.

Even Midoriya was worrying and he seemed to only care about villainous things. He saw (y/n) as the perfection of a person and an amazing parent.

When it came down to what everyone thought of her. Everyone felt differently.

Midoriya admired her. Loved her as a parent.
Aizawa loved her but toshinori loved her slightly more. But hizashi loved her the most and there was probably no room for any proof needed. He met her and knew her the longest.
Aizawa admittedly got a date 1 on one but hizashi got bed time loves.
They all loved her and regret letting irrelevant things make them forget that.
Before the boys left, they all nodded and stood in front of the door.

"WE LOVE YOU!"
"Im sorry i focused on being strong might. I want to always be able to protect this perfect family. All i have now is small might as i gave izu my power. I want to protect all of you. My lovers, my children. I should have at least been able to days with you. Could hog you. That seems like fun. "
" I get caught up with sleeping although it has no Benefit. I have no excuse. I'm sorry.
"I don't know why i keep focus on radio. I never spent this much time before. I guess i felt useless and needed to do something. Sorry."