Chapter 18

Izuku POV
We reached Kristinas house and it was a larger mansion than momo. We saw a few students admire the cars and Kristina was being overly protective of them. She had no maid or butler's in her mansion. Did they take care of their own house especially when its this large.
Me and a few students snuck off and explored the rooms on the bottom floor as we promised not to explore the second floor as it was extremely private and sensitive.
We found all mights room and it was rather depressing. It had a simple desk and bed. It was the most plain and boring bedroom. The only room i knew here was the gym. We noticed the other rooms were empty.
We went through the next corridor and found Present Mic's recording room and his instruments rooms. We opened his bedroom and saw a king sized bed and it was lavish with industrial speakers and we saw Kirishima eyes twinkle and that worried us. Especially since we will be living in dorms as off next week.
Dorms... Aizawa, toshinori, and yamada are staying on campus. I dont think suzuki is. Isn't he going to be lonely?
We found aizawa's rooms which was a pillow and been bag room that's what the floor was made of and his bedroom had different typed of beds. Hammock, single, roll mat and sleeping bag, hanging chair. He literally had a sleeping paradise.
We knew Suzuki must have been on the second floor but we promised not to explore that area so we made our way back to everyone else and joined in the games.
We learned who was actually dating which surprised a few of us. Bakugou was actually dating Kirishima, shoji and tokoyami and, Uraraka and Iida. We were all celebrating as no one had expected anyone. No one even knew about me and Todoroki till the other day.

Your POV

I waited till everyone fell asleep before checking everyone's phone for their contacts and messages to see if they had any contact with anyone from the league of villains but everyone came up as blank. Seriously everyone is in the clear?

4:27am...
I left the room and sat outside. I popped out a cigarette and a beer can and enjoyed some alone time outside in the fresh air.
Once i finished the cigarette i called Nezu hoping he was awake.

                    *Phone call*

(Y/N) Couldn't you have waited?

No. I inspected all the students phones for any trace of association with the villains however i came up blank. On top of that i went through all their memories one person at a time and none of then have any link to them. So The students of class 1-A are innocent!

That is impossible. Someone has to be a traitor. Could it be a teacher?

I don't want to think that could be an option. However maybe you should inspect 1-B. They also knew about the trips as they accompanied 1-A. And i cant hold this student identity or I'm going to get attached. I will move in with my grandmother tomorrow and then return as Suzuki a week later. I don't expect you to understand how i feel. I just wan to hold my students and mess about. I want to go out on dates.

That's alright. I understand. Thanks for the help Kristina.

Ye no problem. See you in a week.

           *End of phone call*

"Who's there?"
No one answered and no one could be seen.
"Toru being out here at night and naked. You are going to get a cold. You should head in and please tell no body or you will be expelled.
She didn't hesitate to run back inside.

This life is getting complicated. I have made so many new forms for the last year just for UA. Each form creates a new personality and the more i use a form or the stronger it is, the more likely the personality will stay in my head permanently. Personalities like, Satan, devil, lust and goddess. Also Suzuki has began to live among my other personalities. Suzuki is just the flirty, comedy and sarcastic voice telling me how i should act and so far it always worked. I guess i don't know what my true personality is anymore. I am composed of new memories and personalities and i cant remembered the real me.
I decided to disappear now and left a message in the group saying goodbye, then i left the group and deactivated the account so they wouldn't be able to contact me again.

Goodbye Kristina. Goodbye students who were my school friends. Good bye saying sensei.
Bye to this form... For now...