Chapter 32

"Where do i start?

I was born in England to a wealthy family.
Well, i had my first marriage when i was rather young and conceived my first little boy. Jake Harrison. Its rather ironic. He looks almost exactly the same as Iida so i guess i imagine Iida is him sometimes.
My little boy Jake and my husband Paul passed away 3 years later after the crops started to die causing famine and then, that lead to a disease that wiped out my village.
Me and Patricia were the only survivors...
That was 1031.
1047 i got raped and had my second child. Another son. Philip. But alas 1066. Took my son. Died in the battle of Hastings. I did get his body but only because i went and found it myself after the war.
1245 i had a daughter my first daughter. I was a prostitute yet she still managed to marry a rich Nobel and had 3 of her own children. I never met her heirs. I don't even know if Izabella has a living family line.

Then it was a long gap. I guess i call it the great sleep... I did absolutely nothing except build up wealth by stealing and saving it. That was a good few centuries.
After a while,
I met a man who was kind to me and offered me a home when i didn't have one per say. He was a soldier and after a while we hit it off an i produced him an heir. A little boy named Matthew Gregory . He was born in 1925.
He was 17 when he signed up to fight world war 2 in, 1939. Him and his father. I lost them both again. Rest in peace Mathew and Thomas.

I had twins in 2001. I named them Michael but eventually it became Mike and his twin brother Joshua.

Michael is the All for one you know today. His brother Joshua was the original owner of all might and Izuku quirk. One for all.

That brings me to Rachel. She was born 2102 making her 20. She is Ashido Karma's child. She and Mike are the only living blood relatives i have and they bonded magnificently.

I just find it amusing they both became villains without any help from me.
I buried all of my children, and husbands, wife, the fathers i cared for, together forever on that island.
One day, more people of my children blood or not will most likely join them. "

" Oh... Mum you had it rough? "
" I don't regret my life. I enjoyed my life. My children, my lovers. They made me who i am today. And for that I'm grateful. I admit, it hurts thinking about how I've lost them for eternity. But now, I'm grateful i have all of you."
Every one came over and hugged me.
" You forgot melody your little g-"
" Patricia. She will never be recognised. I refuse. "

"Wait who is melody?"
"Well. I fell in love in 2016 with another woman. She was beautiful. When a new program came out allowing two women to be pregnant without a male, we agreed. That is where melody was born. 2018 she was born. When she became 13, she was doing drugs and alcohols. She almost got pregnant. When Anna, my lover and her mother tried to stop her. Melody killed her in cold blood and i killed her. "

Everyone went silent.
" You have 2 children alive. Mike and Rachel. They have a contract on their hand. Does that make them part of the harem? "
" I thought every one forgot especially you aizawa. But they are under a different type of contract. Its the same quirk but i used the word love for your contracts and the word children for them. My servants also have a contract with the word servants. If and when, when i place a contract with these children, the word will probably be family. Each word creates different rules. But that's a long unnecessary story. "

I went to speak but i saw all my servants smiling at me through the door.
" Why are you not at your stations! "

They watched as the head servant, Nathaniel gave me an A4 document.

It was a detailed explanation of what they would like this weekend.

"Oh my god i forgot! Its the annual holiday. Lets see... You want to go to Cornwall, Eden project in 2018. That place was magnificent. Ill let you guys go by yourself and I'll take my children and guys then we can meet up and go home together."
They all nodded.
" Now back to your stations. "
...
" Anything else kids? "
" Shit for brains... Mother...Do you really think of everyone here as your children. "
" Bakugou the simple answer. Yes. I take care of you, i will protect you, and i will love you. What makes you different from any other children i have had? Blood. That doesn't matter to me. Family, are people who make you happy, who you want to protect and you always want to be with. And that, is you my children and my lovers. "

A/N
This was just a filler chapter. Also shout out TheBitchWhoIsAnOtaku.
Who figured out 2 of my references.