Chapter 36

Today i had to go in to teach which really isn't fun. I have to be a male. But, i get to see who will take the rope if i throw it to them.

I mean. There are people i can see becoming villains. Others i know i will never be able to change them.

So today's first lesson i decided to ask why everyone wanted to be a hero.

I learnt that tokoyami, jiro, and shoji. Had no real reason to be heroes. So they would be the easy to get to migrate.

The first lesson was a cover on mind control and manipulation.

I yawned several time making a few students laugh.
As i walked out one student in the corridor hated me. He yelled stuff about me being a pussy and quirkless.
"If that's what you think, wanna have a battle. Quirkless vs quirk. I can do 10 v 1. You can gang up. I will beat you and you will beg for your lives."

And so... That's what they did.

They got 10 students against me.
And for once, i was glad i had quirk nullification. And i wasn't even going to need my katana. I could beat these rats with my fists.
Vince kept worrying as we went to the temporary arena.

I laughed like a maniac as i crushed everyone's legs.
No one landed a hit on me while all of them had to go to the infirmary.

"I may be quirkless, but never underestimate the Number one hero in all the countries of scandanavia. Cause us heroes, have secrets and hidden strength you guys cant even begin to understand."

I went back to the staff room where i sat in my training clothes and contemplated putting the kimono on.

" HEYYY!!!! "
" Hi yamada. How are you today? "
" Call me hizashi or something. "
" Shi? "
" Ye that's fine. Me and my lovers are going for drinks and food tonight but do you wanna come. Im paying."
"If that isn't a problem. I'd love to loosen up slightly."
"YEAH!!"
"Does anyone ask you to tune down? Your loudness and pitch tend to hurt others hearing."
"Your polite... Usually its 'Shut the fuck up'."
"Vile language isn't polite or decent. I prefer the way of old. No slang, no indecent outfits or language. Where did those times go?"
"That was a few hundred years ago. Surely by now, you would have joined the new era. But i guess that's why you are literally named the way of old."
"ye. Ye i get that a lot. Anyway I'm about to teach hand to hand combat. See ya for drinks later."

I waved goodbye as Midoriya and my kids dragged me into an empty room.

"Why are you all here?"
"Cause being at home got boring..."
"Mother. You are making risks."
"Dumbass."
"I mean we could beat you easily. If we do in next lesson. Using quirks you have to go home."
"tsk- deal. My little darlings. You will taste defeat. Also ill have Shizuo join this class for today. I'm sure his teacher wont give a rats arse."

We all separated and met up again after break.
Now i could show my kids i don't need quirks. I can be stronger than anything just by man power alone. No buff quirks nothing.

Did they win?
No.
Did they try using quirks and hit me with them?
Yes.
Did it work?
Nooo.
Why?
I have quirk nullification.

When all was done the day flew past and i finally decided. My family is growing but i want a few new collections and so as of tomorrow, recruitment will be serious.