Chapter 35

I was sat on the couch watching as everyone went to UA. Meaning i would be all alone.
Toshinori waved goodbye to everyone as they went off.
I asked to why he was here and i learnt he did have any lessons on Monday meaning we could have the day to ourselves.

He was glad he rushed about collecting things.
When he returned he had a picnic basket and a blanket.
Before i could even reject he was running with me in his arms.

Never would i have ever thought toshinori could take the lead let alone be dominant.

He set me down onto a picnic blanket and i smiled at him.
He was a blushing mess.
"Well. Is this a date or a kidnapping?"
"D... D... Date."
"Omg! Your embarrassed and a blushing mess! You are adorable."
"Surprise."
"I never thought i would have a date in the rose gardens. Colour me impressed. You made a romantic location out of somewhere i usually go."

He gave me his happiest smile and we started tucking into the basket.

I noticed some jam on the corner of his lips and licked it off.
He jumped and went red.
I was about to laugh but he kissed my lips. Momentarily i was in shock.

When he pulled back he was looking away due to embarrassment.
I don't think toshinori has ever taken charge.

I waited for him to turn his head before i pounced and we started making out.
Things were about to get steamy. However, the gardener told us to fuck off.

Although he's employed by me, i am not going to disobey. Last time i did he went on strike for several months and my gardens became the definition of a maze.

And so, me and toshinori went in and decided to watch some films and play games until everyone else arrived home.

Sorry its a short chapter.
My new meds are making me feel sick.

Requested by ToshiChild