Chapter 10

Toshinori POV
I woke up extremely early. It was 6:25am and i heard a large crash. Maybe someone else was awake.
I climbed out of bed and opened the door slightly and checked to see if anything was out of order.
When i saw everything was alright, i went into the hall way and went through all of the first floor.
When i found nothing i decided to check the 2nd floor. I knew we were forbidden but i heard a large crash.

As i checked the rooms i was shocked. So far i have found a torture room, the sex dungeon, the blood storage facility, a normal gamers room, an room filled with anime and manga, a kitchen, a study, and bathroom. The last room had to be the bedroom.
I hope.
When i opened it i saw a tall figure on the edge of the bed stroking Evergarden's ears softly. When they saw me they jumped out the open window. I went up to Evergarden and checked she was alive. I didn't want to wake her as we were on the 2nd floor and it was forbidden.
When i turned i saw a letter with a seal on a letter. The wax seal had a hand with the letters TLoV.
I shook the thought from my head and made my way back to my bedroom. Of course though the crash had also woke Hizashi.
"Toshinori the second floor is forbidden what was you thinking!"
"I heard a large crash so i investigated. There was someone in Evergarden's room."
I explained everything i found and what happened when i entered the room and what i saw.

Hizashi's POV
"Garden wouldn't be a villain on purpose right? But then i eavesdropped last night and learnt All for One is Garden's child. You don't think they would choose their son over us... Do you?"
"I don't know Hizashi. I guess we will have to wait and see."

Your POV
I slowly woke up as i felt a breeze crashing against my face. When i woke up i got out of my hanging bed and opened the letter that was left on my desk.
Dear Mistress,
Your request has been completed. We ask you do not stop us kidnapping Izuku or Bakugou. We will avoid as many casualties as possible.
Sincerly The league of Villians.

Dumb arses. There are going to be other Heroes. On top of that if they hurt my boys i will kill them.

÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬÷¬
At the USJ
Your POV

The stupid idiots were fighting the students and losing. They had managed to get Izuku. After a while shigaraki laid an attack on Aizawa and i changed to rage. I went to damage him when he flashed me a grin. No... He wouldn't. He let a nomu attack him until aizawa was on the brink of death.
SHIT.
I felt myself slip into darkness as SATAN took control.
"RUN!"
Was all i managed...

SATAN'S POV

"WHO BROKE (Y/N) HEART

"WHO BROKE (Y/N) HEART. WHO INJURED ONE OF HER LOVERS!"
I saw a large stupid bird black bird monster towering me with a raven haired man in one of his hands. Oh that's (Y/N) aizawababe i think she mentally calls him. Oh well I'm not Mr Nice.
I grabbed the nomu's leg and snapped it like a twig under my foot. It released aizawa. And screeched. I placed my hand on its chest and it exploded. I was rather hungry myself.

I ate a nomu's leg like it was a chicken leg. It took me less than a minute to devour it. Another two came at me and i just repeated the process.

Now that shitty child with the hands on his face, was on his arse clawing his way backwards towards to portal. I fling my hand and the shitty brat went flying into a tree.
"Let me explain who i am. You met (Y/N) and her villain forms however they are nothing compared to me. I am SATAN and i will devour your soul and flesh. Shall i explain why im here? AIZAWA SHOUTA, TOSHINORI YAGI, HIZASHI YAMADA ARE UNDER MY PROTECTION! If you Villains EVER hurt them i will kill you. Now i will take your right arm So you can warn everyone else! "
I ripped off the brats arm and chucked him through the portal.

The other villains retreated and left bakugou and Izuku behind. Afterwards Toshinori appeared and everyone ran behind him.

I sat on the ground and ate the brats arm as if it was a dessert. The students were terrified. What did i expect. After all this was the most dangerous Villain ever recorded after just one appearance.
But the problem is last time i appeared it was just that red haired idiot human. This time (Y/N) has split her heart in 3. This could literally kill us.

Without (Y/N) as a vessel all of us living in her head would die. Me, Goddess, Devil, lust, and even i am scared on Neptunian. But Neptunian had never been awoken in the real world. If she was... This world could be destroyed in the blink of an eye.

Hey (Y/N) we are in the mind space can you hear me.
Yes
What has made you fall for these 3?
I'm not in love! They are more like best friends.
Ok... You keep lying to yourself for the moment. You should come to headspace then you can learn to connect with us. It would allow you to learn how we feel and how to control us better.
It could be a start from now on then.
Oh. Please don't rely on me for every time someone you care about is hurt. Only when you have an extreme anger or hatred towards someone. No one was delicious today. Also be careful you broke your deal with the LoV. You promised those two students. You are a going to be seen as a back stabber.
I will go and see my son later. You know something. I don't even know the farther to him. I had like 3 night stands a day so i have no idea what day i was pregnant and who but oh well. I hated being pregnant. I cannot change my look and for some reason being pregnant didn't take away my energy because of the constant disguise.
Why do you even care? The father will be long dead at this point. You literally  gave him the quirk he calls All for One and he got a Immortality quirk from someone. He is as strong as you but fears you because of us. We are your other personality's. What do you want to do now? Wanna go back to being in control? Wanna be Overlord form?
How do i explain this to everyone... Oh well lets get back to OverLord~Chan.