Chapter 25

Me and the boys changed into our school forms and went to class with my sons. The lessons wanted to make me die. They were so long and the teachers weren't heroes so they barely knew an hero theory. It was boring and it was actually killing me inside.

We gathered information on the other students and we started making documents of strengths, weaknesses, family life, likes and dislikes. Any amount of information was better than nothing.
Urakaka was extremely annoying compared to everyone because she always wanted to hang out with us.
She had a crush for izu but that went to hell when he started dating Todoroki.
Of course iida somewhat liked her.
I wasn't here for his love life that was his issue to figure out.
What worried me was how many people izu has nearly killed in less than a weak. Actually he killed 3 students in just a few seconds because they were stalking him to the alleyway we meet up at to get home.

I came to this stupid academy to create villains from the students however everyone had their sights set on that stupid hero crap they are fed.

I wonder if mind manipulation or blood manipulation would make some new villains?

Now i probably should think of people who would be easily manipulated...
How can i get 2birds with one stone?
...
Maybe a couple?
...
There are no couples.

"Izu. Are there any power couples in this year?"
"I know we have a few couples in our year and i especially know one in our class but they aren't together for power. More like me and Todoroki."
"Are either of them dumb enough to be manipulated without a quirk?"
"No."
"That's boring then. By the way who are actually dating in our class?"

Even my harem looked at me as if i must be blind.
"Shoji and tokoyami are the most obvious. Then we also have jiro and Kaminari. Oh and toru and ojiro which are really cute because they are so innocent."
Kaminari is dumb at times but i know he had a set goal for the future.
Shoji i don't know why he applied for UA same with tokoyami to be honest.

" Iida? Do you have a crush on uravity? "
" Um... Maybe... "

His cheeks dusted red and i squealed at how cute this was.
"What was her reason, for being a hero? "
"Wasn't it for money at home?"

Everyone looked and me and i smiled. They knew what i was about to do.
I teleported her into the bunk room that iida stayed in for the first few days until i made his a custom room.

I went home and all the guys followed.
They all went and gone into their villain uniform.

When i came in one maid was holding a box with wrapping

When i came in one maid was holding a box with wrapping. I made the boys wait outside for a moment
Now was the moment of truth.

"Hello Urakaka. You know me. So let me ask. Why do you want to be a hero?"
"Money. Fame."
" A villain with me, you can have both. You are currently in my mansion. I promise you more money than a hero could ever earn."
"I want to be a hero like All might was! Like Deku wants to be! Like Iida and Todoroki!"
I sat on the floor almost pissing my self and signaled the maid to open the door.
"I would like you to meet my sons."