Chapter 20

Your POV
                  *In a dream*

Toshinori? Aizawa? Hizashi?
Anyone?!
Please someone, anyone. Is anyone alive?!
I looked around the burning school in search of anyone and especially my lovers.
But their... Was no one.
I ran through the corridors at lightning speed until i saw it.
All of boys were dead. They laid their. A dried stain from where tears where lined their faces. Their hands were all connected slightly and their lips had a slight smile. They died together and i let them die...
Why? Why did you let us die!
All of my listener's, our future. You took it all away! You could have saved us!
Its all your fault

Its all your fault!!!

                ×End of dream×

I woke uo screaming and crying. I ran out my room and flew down their stairs i slammed open aizawas bedroom door and he wasn't their. I ran to toshinori and hizashi and no body wa sin thrir room.
Shit, shit, shit.
Pleas ebe alive.
I legged it to the living room and at this point tears were swarming my face. I made it to the living room where some students were talking at the door with their teachers.
They were alive.
"Thank god."
I passed out on the floor before smiling.

Toru POV
I came to visit as my teachers had asked me to and i knew what it was about. We spent a few hours discussing the things i knew and what the situation was. I reassured them that the secret wouldn't be shared.

As i began to leave a naked suzuki ran in crying. His face filled with the fear. I knew that face.
It was the face when you watch somone you care about die.
"thank god"
Before anyone knew it he had collapsed.
What had he seen that made him so fearful?
I knew it had deeply affected suzuki. As he didn't care he was naked, he was crying and he had obviously just woken up.
I offered to help but they told me its best i leave.
I tried to argue but they all instantly dismissed me. I hope they can sort everything out.

No ones POV

They boys were taking care of suzuki which was the majority of the day as he wriggled, broke out into fevers, he even screamed and called their names out during his sleep. They knew suzuki was suffering night terrors. But was this due to the quirk used on him from before when he was captured? Or was it some sort of premonitions? No one knew what this all meant. But they all wanted to know, was this the first time or was this a regular occurrence.

When (Y/N) finally awoke, he kept touching his boyfriends faces and kissing them. He had never been so glad to see them and he told them what he saw.
He also explained he felt no quirk used on him, it wasn't a side effect but their was definitely energy being consumed inside himself so it was one of his quirks generating these thoughts. Whether they are premonitions or not. He simply didn't know.
They all sat down as they all tried making dinner. Hizashi managed to burn butter on toast. Oh and he burned the toast. Toshinori was no better. He tried cracking egg and their was more shell than egg. He also managed to burn rice in a rice maker. Eventually aizawa forced them out the kitchen where he made prawn bread, with sushi and onigiri with red bean paste.
It was a simple dinner but they could enjoy it together.
They put on a horror film and poor toshinori and aizawa had their arms squashed to death by hizashi and (Y/N).
When it reached midnight everyone knew it was time to go to sleep but one person claimed he would stay up. Everyone knew he was too afraid to fall asleep. In the end, they all went to sleep on hizashis super king sized bed. Thankfully, they all finally got some well deserved sleep after a losing battle while others slept like a rock.
For some though, the night was long as people stole their blanket, dominated the bed and even squashed them.