Chapter 19

Toshinori POV

I woke up to a loud group of shouting and quickly made my way to the living room to see that the students were all arguing.
"What is going on?"
"All might! Kristina left this morning look!"
I grabbed Izuku's phone and saw that Kristina just left a message of Goodbye.
"Just like Suzuki blunt and hates goodbyes. She did warn you that she will. Suddenly disappear."
The phone went off and subconsciously Todoroki picked it up.

Todoroki POV
The phone went off and i naturally picked it up.
"Hello Suzuki residence."
"W... W.... Who are you?!"
"Are you alright? Im Todoroki"
"Its suzuki. Tell Toshinori, aizawa, or hizashi to set up a months work of blood in the living room. Hur-  AWRGH"
I dropped the phone and looked at everyone.
"Whos toshinori?"
"Oh thats me. What happening?"
"Suzuki asked toshinori, hizashi, aizawa to set up a months worth of blood immediately. Then he screached. Whats happeni-"

Everyone covered their ears at what we heard next. All might hit a button with a red tear and immediately aizawa and Hizashi ran into the living room. All mights hid us behind him while aizawa and Hizashi brought nearly 100 bags of blood. When they had finished all the teachers were protecting us.
We saw the door creak open and everyone was on edge as the teachers were scared themselves.

Suzuki came in. He was covered in a blood and one of his eyes had gone as red as blood.
"Suzuki... Over there..."
All might got ready to fight as suzuki began to walk into the house. No one saw suzuki for a split second as he ran as fast as sound and drank the blood like aizawa does with fruit shoots in class. Quick and to everydrop.
We all got a concerned look and aizawa must have sense that as he answered the question never asked.
"Suzuki isn't a killer. He recently was forced to do a dangerous mission and he uses blood magic so the hero association donate blood so Suzuki can replenish. People who donate their blood know where its going so we do not deceive anyone. The issue is that if Suzuki loses too much blood he forgets who he is. "
A lot of the students relaxed and when Suzuki reached for the last bag all the teacher ran towards him. When the last bag was half way finished he collapsed.
" Suzuki won't remember you being here. I'm sorry to ask you to keep what you saw a secret for this is his draw back and it can be used against him as he is easily influenced in this state."
"I guess the students should get home. Ill stay and help. I know how to take care of someone suffering from overuse of a quirk. At least let me help."
They other students eventually got cabs home and hizashi paid for everyone's cabs while me and Midoriya stayed behind.
" Midoriya. Are you scared? "
" No! Suzuki is still our amazing teacher who is funny and creative and a blast to be around. "
" Me and Midoriya went to the nearest store and brought so medicine, bucket, flannel and we also brought some sweets for everyone to share.

The problem was, when we got back Suzuki was up.
"WTF!"
"What Hizashi?!"
"YOU WENT BLOODY ROUGH!"
"No shit! When did i last have blood you cunt! AT LEAST I'M NOT A CHEATING BASTARD!"
"It was hair wax! Ask toshinori or aizawa!"
"He is telling the truth."
"Do you know how hard my fucking mission was?! Aizawababe was the only person to ask me to hang out. So we did."
"Snitch me in why don't you"
"Omg! Do you know what im feeling? I want to kiss everyone and i want to see my students. I want to tell everyone the truth and i want to be myself but i cant be (Y/N)!! Cause i am now suzuki. And on top of that you guys couldn't even figure out my daughters last name seriously! YaWaDa. YAgi, AizaWA,yamaDA.
Seriously that was so obvious i thought but I'm a retard. Leave me alone. "

Me and Izuku stood outside the door and felt bad for listening.
" Wait suzuki is... "
" Ye i already knew. It was obvious. Suzuki was also Kristina. I promised i wouldn't tell anyone as it was nezu's wish she changed her identity for a mission. I also know toru knows as she told me last night and i made her swear to secrecy. "
" I wont tell anyone don't worry Todoroki. Anyway, suzuki has a gym i use here wanna have a battle and train together?"
" Sure. You lead the way. "