Chapter 16

Aizawa POV

When i began to wake up i felt like crap as i was being crushed and i had a major handover. When i opened my eyes i realised all of us had piled together on one bed. The person on top of me was (Y/N) and i didn't want to wake him up so i carefully rolled him off me and he landed on top toshinori and Hizashi. (Y/N) unconsciously hugged Hizashi and toshinori as if they were teddies and it was rather entertaining so for my revenge i took photos and posted it on (Y/N) instagram with the caption 'Sleeping with my Teddy bears. ~Taken by aizawa'
Oh how i was going to be killed.
I spent a few minutes finding where everything was. I started with the bathroom where i washed my face and quickly sorted my hair. Afterwards i started looking in the kitchen to see if there was anything i could make. With the ingredients i decided to make a British fry up breakfast.

Your POV

I woke up feeling warmth under me. Last thing i remembered from last night was eating at the restaurant with the guys and then...? What did we do?
I popped open an eye to see i was lying on top of both hizashi and toshinori. I kissed both their foreheads before climbing off slowly making sure not to wake them.
I knew aizawa was cooking as i could smell bacon! Bacon is life.
"Morning aizawa."
"Ye morning."
"Hows the hangover?"
"I feel like crap so nothing unusual."
"pft~"
"You should wake the others so that they will eat."
I ran back to bedroom and jumped on them jolting them up.
"EARTHQUAKE!!!!"
"Shit what?"
I sat their and laugh as the panic and fear left the boys and they calmed down. I ran back to the living room and sat at the table.
When everyone got to the table we thanked aizawa for the meal and tucked in. Everyone was rushing for the Bacon but it was a losing battle as i was faster.
"C'mon share!"
"But... Its bacon."
We all laughed as aizawa evenly distributed the meal. Of course while he wasn't looking i stole one of his bacon rashers.
"My bacon..."
We all sat their and enjoyed the meal and toshinori decided he was cleaning the dishes.
I had a large surprise for them.
"Get into swim wear!"
I knee they boys preferred me as a female and i miss being a girl. I should tell them about whats happening when we get back but i will tell them later.

 I should tell them about whats happening when we get back but i will tell them later

I ran and hid under a towel on the sofa.
The boys came to the sofa and pulled it off and they just stared.
"We have the entire beach! So only you will see this. But, no touching hehe~"
The boys were literally battling themselves and it was entertaining.

We spent the majority of the time in the sea playing around and having a water fight.
Of course i once told them i had action in a river, and they never forgot so they took it upon themselves to have action in the water. I'm not moaning though it was a rather enjoyable experience.

When we had our fun, swimming, dancing even our own BBQ and before we knew it we had done a lot more than anyone suspected and got a lot closer.
Then finally it was the last day and i had to hit them with the bad news.

"Before we leave i should tell you something. Nezu has asked me to take a mission for UA for the next 2 months so as such, i will not be teaching in UA. Nezu will take over all my roles when needed."
"Seriously we go back to school tomorrow. Could have gave us warning."
"I wanted to enjoy this romantic getaway without you guys worrying about it. Anyway i said i wouldn't be teaching. Doesn't mean i wont be around. But alas, you will have to figure it out by yourselves."

And so we went home and everyone began to prepare for the day ahead.

A/N
So if i was to do another truth or dare with the teachers or students what would you guys want?