Character: Maid& Butlers

So lets give you all a brief idea of who we have for maids and butler. I like to put faces and quirks with names so i make these character profiles.
All butlers are immortal due to a fountain of eternal life which (y/n) has hidden for her personal use on people for her own benefits.

Special note: If you have made it this far, thank you for you support Xx

Butler husbands. Jack (black hair) and Luke (blonde) Thornton.

They appear to be 20-24

They were the first servants to join (y/n) when she found them at the fountain of eternal life. They discovered it for her.
They have served her for the last 462years.

Jack Quirk: Reveal
He must look at a person for 30seconds without blinking or obtaining damage to read a full report on somebody. This includes all weaknesses and strengths and his quirks calculates the probability of a specific person or group of winning.
Jack is the Tactician.

Luke's quirk: Freeze
Not much is known but he can stop time for everyone. If he has people of objects in mind, he can unfreeze them allowing them to walk through the gap in time.
We essentially can kill people by by freezing them and doing any thing we want while they are frozen.
The range is currently 8000miles. Roughly from america to India. That is diameter.

Elliot LeStrange

Elliot is has served for 203years and is trapped in the body of a 15 year old

He was an assassin and was nearly dead when found. He took the offer to serve for his life to be saved.
He does off hand missions such as assassination. Mainly people who cross and betray his mistress.

Elliot's Quirk: Red Eye
His guns need no scopes as his eyes acts as one and he can control the speed and direction of the bullet with his mind. He never missed. His eye always see red.

Nathaniel Prince