Chapter 31

This is a late chapter but i will dedicate this to Sunday the 10th of November. It was remembrance Sunday to remember all those who gave their life for us during the war.

Why is my house not spotless and where is Lucy Mira. She always makes sure to welcome us home.

BANG

I ran out and saw the commotion.
Nothing serious.
"STOP NOW! YOU ARE REPRESENTING MY HOUSEHOLD!"

Maria and Toga were battling.

Maria and Toga got on one knee and their heads down.

"Toga couldn't just get here, Kurogiri come on out."
He walked out.
"Apologies. She made me."
"Wouldn't surprise me. You are too sweet and soft to be a villain in my opinion. Is you bar open?"
"Sure."
"Ill bring my family."
"Alright see you there."

I watched as they teleported away.
"Kids get into something... Villain suits for the boys. Where is Nathaniel!"
Nathaniel appeared.
"Get bakuhoe and shinsou, both new masters and my new editions. A suit. Urakaka find a dress. Guys go and get your suits. I'm going casual cause i can."
Everyone was read and i wore a simple white dress with a poppy vine trailing down the sides.
"Ive never seen that. Whats with the poppy's?"
"Its remembrance Sunday in england. I remember my son and his friends. Underage and they still snuck in. I never saw them. They were declared ×Missing in action× So today, i will remember my son, his friends and everyone who fought to save our country."
Everyone followed me through a jade green portal.
We were not at the bar. It was one of my places no one could enter. It was a time rift to a land no one knew about in the past. The hidden island in the Bermuda triangle.
" This island, is where i buried everyone. My husband, fiancé, children. All gathered in one place. Of course i am only missing one person so he only has a headstone."
Everyone looked at the graves and we all had a minute of silence as we prayed they are are happy and in a better place and i also spent a minuet thanking them all for making my life happy and thanks to the soldiers who gave their lives for us.
"lets get a drink!"

I opened a portal and we went through.

All for one was their.
"Why are you here mother?!"
"I wanted a drink with my family you annoying brat. Have you even visited the graves yet?"
"Ye me and sister went early this morning."
"Good."
I only just realised but Kurogiri had a pin poppy on his suit.
"Nice poppy kuro."
"Could say the same about your dress."
I gave a smile and izu sat at the bar.
"Can i have coke please."
"im surprised you would ask for that but alright."
I nearly pissed my self laughing when he set up a line of coke.
"Um.. That's not what i meant. Can i have a cola."
"Probably best."
Before he could clean it i went for the kill.
"Seriously?"
"Doesn't affect me. Drug resistance dumbass."

We all sat their drinking and i sensed some heroes were outside.
"There are heroes about to bust in we best leave."
I flung a small portal under each person.
"Be safe everyone. I might send my kids to you to learn something soon."

I opened my portal and walked through the second they broke into the bar.

"Well that was a fun adventure for today."
"Can you tell us about your family? Your real children and what became of them."
One of the maids leaned over me and wrapped her arms over my chest.
"Patricia?"
"Yep!"
"I forget your literally the same age as me."
"Im younger!"
"By what a few minuets?"
"An hour..."
"Right..."
"I have lots of stories about (y/n) if your interested."
"OMG noooo."

All the family smirked.
I was never going to win. They would just find Patricia when I'm not around.
"Patricia there are 3 stories you may not tell. They are mine to tell when im ready."
"If I'm right is that when&where you are from, who you are, what you did to humanity."
"... Ye.."
"Awesome so what sort of story do you guys wants, comedy, romantic, horror, war, murder, detective!"
"That's a lot of categories."
"Master Midoriya there's hundreds of stories i could tell. But so could Vince Vanta."
Everyone looked incredibly confused.
I pointed to my shadow and they noticed two red eyes.
"Wait how long have you had a shadow with eyes... I never noticed."
"He hides himself but he is with me everywhere except when I am on a date, in bed, or in the bathroom. Vince introduce yourself."

Everyone watched in amazement as a figure pulled himself up and out of my shadow.
He did a little bow and went back into the shadow.
...
" Please forgive him, he is a mute so maybe i used the wrong words. Also have you guys met your body guards?"

They all nodded.

So...
What story shall we do? Shall i start from the beginning?

Everyone got comfy and i prepared to tell my story.