Chapter 37

I am going to risk everything and try an recruit a couple.
Tokoyami and Shoji.

I have searched into their files and it turns out neither of them have a deep rooted reason as to why they want to be heroes.
So as their teacher i asked them to stay behind after school.
All my children had gathered and ny lovers all in their villain suits as we watched them enter.
They both knew better than to alarm the school. Who are they gonna believe all the kids or 2?

I asked them why they wanted to be heroes and no matter what i tried, they never answered.
I offered them the same deal as everyone. Money, fame.
Both refused. Well... Tokoyami considered it but if shoji wasn't for it, he wasn't.
Shoji eventually agreed but he asked for me to prove he can go to the past. He wanted to see someone who died a long time ago. He wanted to see who killed them.

I agreed. Although we had to go back to a month before and wait as i didn't have a gate set for that specific date. I did now though so shoji could see her alive and her murderer.

He agreed. I just had to kill the bastards.

And so a new family was born.

I watched as they both began exploring the house

I watched as they both began exploring the house. They had rooms opposite each other.

The next morning came and everyone was getting out of bed. I went to the kitchen to start breakfast too see all the kids were up and getting slowly ready.

I was glad i took that job offer at UA at the beginning

I was glad i took that job offer at UA at the beginning. Where would i be now? Eternally rotting alone and isolated?
If i hadn't taken it, i wouldn't look forward to the future, i wouldn't be investing myself in these children and the men i called lovers.
Without any of them i would be an empty and hollow shell.
I mean they have made me what i am now. Before i was acting 100%.
Now i can genuinely laugh and enjoy myself at home.
Kids who want help. Kids who see me as inspiration and love me. Kids who i have allowed then to be who they truly wanted to be.

Everyone had benefited.
I had dibbled into Midoriya's future if i hadn't been around and it was destructive. All the bullying had been growing for years as he acted happy and as if nothing ever bothered him. Even as a hero he got bullied until one day he loses his mind.
He started killing the heroes who teased him. He killed the people who bullied him as a child and eventually he discovered who his real rather is.

Midoriya is not his fathers last name.

"Are you alright? You zoned out on Midoriya. We heard your thoughts. Who is he really?"
"Izuku. One day he will learn the truth. However, he must learn it for himself."

Izuku walked up to me.
"I'm Izuku Evergarden aren't i? I recognise All for ones voice. He is my father. Isn't he."
"You are smarter than i have ever given you credit for."
"I know."

I watched as he walked away so proud and smirking like the devil.
He got cocky.

I might be rubbing to much on him.

As i was about to walk through the portal i fell on my knees with a long forgotten voice in my head.

Beware! They are coming!