Chapter 14

Your POV

When i awoke i felt a large lump next to me and it was warm...
Wait who is in my bed?
I popped open one of my eyes to see Hizashi.
Oh... ye i fell asleep in his bed.
I tried to slowly wriggle away but his arm grabbed my hip and pulled me back.
"I'm your kidnapper darling"
"Oh no... What ever shall i do?"
He pulled and evil smirk and i kissed his lips and he was surprised. He covered his crimson face.
"T... T... That is cheating..."
I took this opportunity to climb on top of him.
"Who's captured now."
He grabbed the back of my head and brought it to his face. Our lips connected and he licked my bottom lip for entry but i denied as i winded him up. He grabbed my ass making me quietly moan. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue  in my mouth and explored. I connected our tongues as they danced together. Fighting each other to explore but he won.
We pulled apart to catch our breath and my mouth had left a trail between us.
"That is the best way to wake up."
"Don't let the other know. They will be jealous."
"Maybe i will do this to them as well."
He was so jealous and it was adorable.

We both got out of bed and Hizashi put his green contacts in.
"Just so you know, i love your red eyes."
"Thanks. But I'm still going to keep them green for everyone else."

We heard the boys outside so i teleported to my room.
I got dress into my flashy clothes and exited my room to see 3 angry guys...
"Morning?"
"WE CANT GET IT OFF!!!"
"That's the first thing you say? I should be in the hospital... Oh it wont come off for about 7hours now lets go to work."
They all kept trying to wipe it off but eventually gave up. I couldn't use warping anymore cause i was acting as Suzuki. So we took my custom made car. It was a 4 seated Californian spider Ferrari and it was black.
As we approached the car i hugged it and called it my 'most important darling'
All i heard was them all 'tch'

"Awh don't worry about the big mean boys. You are precious now lets take you for a spin."
"wait...you haven't drove this yet?"
"No. Now lets go!"

I felt bad as i forgot to warn them i drive like a literal maniac. I floored my speed at 80mph and the boys were holding onto the sides for their lives. I enjoyed it as the wind collided with my face.
As we reached the school the press surrounded my car.
"If anyone damages my car i will feed you to my pets after i sued!"
Almost instantly everyone backed up slightly.
I jumped out the car and inspected it. The car wasn't scratched praise the lord.
"Now what do you want?"
"We are the hero news team. I'm guessing you are suzuki."
"So?"
"Who asked who out? Seeing though you got 3 pro heroes to date a nobody like you, surely you use a quirk on them!"
"We love Suzuki! We don't expect you vermin to understand so let me explain one thing. If you talk to him like he is trash or hurt him. I will stop being a hero and i will hurt you like a villain would!"
"Calm down hizashi."
"I eraserhead will join Present mic on that promise. Why is it hard to believe we love each other? We have known each other for a long time. Us heroes love each other and suzuki."

Everyone gasped at what happened next.