Chapter 6

"Hizashi take me to somewhere with no students" i whispered.
°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬
Once i whispered i felt Hizashi run somewhere with me in his arms. I could feel my body losing energy. I would revert to my Private form! That is sacred. No this cant happen.
I wriggled until i fell out his arms. I mustered my strength and ran to the girls bathroom and locked myself in a stall.
" (Y/N) COME OUT! I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!"
I knew he wanted to help. But i don't want to be seen in my private form. It is literally the closest thing to my real form. Its flawed no one would love it. I have hundreds of scars littering my torso and legs. I am weak and have no muscles. I am pathetic.
I started to cry and a few minuets later the bell went.
"MIDNIGHT!!! GO IN THE GIRLS AND FETCH (Y/N)"
"Hizashi! If she has locked her self in a cubicle it means she doesn't want to be seen! Give her some respect and room or you might as well have your hands around her neck and suffocate her!"
"Is that really what i was doing?"
"In theory yes."
I wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault.
After a while i calmed down but i was struggling to hold my forms. What the hell do i do. I cant even hold my Lolita form as it uses too much energy that i do not have right now. I guess i can be Ryan Evergarden.
Oh. I'm still in the females bathroom. I can quickly leave as lolita then change. The second i got into the corridor i changed to Ryan. I kept on my casual clothes so that people knew i wasn't a student.
I made my way to the teachers lounge. I noticed aizawa wasn't in his sleeping bag and i decided to crawl into it.
×~×~×~×~×End of the Day~×~×~×~×~×~
"Who is this student?! FIRSTLY how did they get in here?! SECONDLY where is their uniform! THIRDLY WHY ARE THEY IN MY SLEEPING BAG!!!"
I woke up and climbed out of his sleeping bag and dusted myself clean.
"Where is Toshinori and Hizashi?"
"Who are you? I do not know anyone with black hair and two different eye colours."
"I asked where they are! I need Hizashi! I need him to know it is not his fault! I didn't hide from him because he did anything wrong. I hid because i have an issue i didn't want him to see! Please just tell him I'm sorry. Oh my name is Ryan Evergarden."
I flashed him a cheeky grin and ran towards the window and jumped through it. I opened a portal beneath me and it threw me into my bed. I forgot i keep the momentum i go through the portal. Woops.
I hope Hizashi is alright. Why am i fixated on him? I have Aizawa and Toshinori here now i should get to know them better.
I set up a portal in the teachers lounge and Toshinori, Hizashi and, Aizawa came through and i closed it behind them.
"Welcome home! I should show you where all the new rooms are."
I split the mansion into 4 sections.

As the mansion was a square i gave them all a hall way each

As the mansion was a square i gave them all a hall way each. I had the entire 2nd floor to myself.
On the first floor i gave Hizashi the left side of the house, Aizawa the back hallway, and Toshinori had the right hallway. The front is mainly the entrance, main kitchen, cinema, games room ect.
My floor had everything i ever wanted. The middle of the house was a courtyard. So the house was literally hall ways.
I knew all might was personally training Izuku and told him he had no reason to hide it from me. I already knew he passed on his power.
Hizashi was avoiding me. So i invited Toshinori and aizawa to dinner. I decided it was best to try and understand how they felt.
"Do you guys even want to live here? Or have i kinda mentally forced it upon you?"
" I am definitely grateful, although i am uncomfortable as its a new environment and theirs a chance i am going to see a random child or some naked walking around and wont know if it is you. So can we decide a look for when you are here. Literally anything."
...
"Well lets me think. You wont want a child or teenager as that is awkward, i cant use my private form, i cant use Satan or devil, i wont use a female form. So that leaves me... Michael, or my villain form. But Michael and villain uses too much energy... Lets make a brand new form then! HIZASHI COME HERE!!!!"
Eventually he arrived.
" I want you all to give me one thing you want on my new form. So i can create a new form. I have no inspiration so give me some."
"Lets see neko?"
"Seriously neko Aizawa? Alright."
" i guess i would like a strong opponent."
"Hizashi? What would you want?"
" You keep your amazing white hair!"
"I didnt think white hair was that nice."
"hmmm....."

"How does this work for all of you?"All of the men where looking away and i thought they were hiding something so i read their minds

All of the men where looking away and i thought they were hiding something so i read their minds.
"Why is (Y/N) always sexy ffs."
I watched them snap thier heads toward me as i tried to hold back a laugh.
" If I'm too fucking sexy i can turn into a 6year old version of this."
"Lets not"
¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶
I spent a solid 5hours of us just speaking to each other and eventually i learned about their pasts and once we have a good catch-up Hizashi randomly blurted "NEVER HAVE I EVER!"
I would already drink everything.

{Never have i ever is a verbal game. You say 'Never have i ever...' if you have done it you take a shot}

I think what surprises me is the fact that aizawa isn't sleeping and isn't grouchy.

We all agreed to play.
"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!"

Hizashi:
Never have i ever, had sex with twins.
...
Me and shockingly Toshinori took a shot. I could feel Hizashi jaw hit the floor.

Toshinori:
Never have i ever, sent a nude.
...
Everyone but Toshinori took a shot which made him blush from embarrassment.

Aizawa:
Never have i ever, made a naughty video.
...
I took the shot. I though Hizashi would as well to be fair.
...
"Seriously!?"
"Ye lol."

My turn:
Never have i ever, had sex in the wilderness.
...
Seriously. Me and Hizashi took the shot. I swear the other two have no sex life.
"Where did you do it then?"
"I have a great old time doing it in a river as the water clashed against my body. What about you Hizashi?"
"Um. On the summer training camp when i went UA..."
No one was surprised.

Hizashi:
He looked at aizawa first then gave his statement.
Never have i ever, done it in a sleeping bag.
...
That was new even for me. I didn't actually think anyone would take that shot. I guess Hizashi already knew the answer. Aizawa took the shot. We all laughed. This was priceless.

Toshinori:
Never have i ever, accidentally had sex on live radio.
...
We all took the shot. I wanted to know when they all messed this up but i thought i should at least give them some privacy

Aizawa:
Never have I ever Been kicked out of a bar
...
Everyone but Toshinori took a shot.
"Toshinori would be like the father who makes sure he doesn't get drunk so he can take everyone home safely."
Everyone agreed.

We kept playing till Hizashi became drunk and started harassing everyone. Aizawa took Hizashi to bed and then he went to bed. Once they left i pulled out a whole beer bottle and my cigarettes.
" Why are you smoking and drinking? We literally just drank for several hours. And smoking can... Oh your immortal but even still smoking is a waste of money and a filthy habit."
"Toshinori, my Immortality has a severe cost on my body and smoking and drinking somewhat eases the hunger and pain i face. Bit i have a favour to ask of you. I am having nezu give me leave tomorrow. I need you to make sure None of the boys come home tomorrow. I will go through an extreme change as its a full moon. If any of you are around. I will instantly kill you and i will have no control. I have already booked you guys a hotel."
"Sure. Well i still have to teach tomorrow so goodnight (Y/N)
"Goodnight Toshinori"