Frieza x Saiyan!Reader

Key:

(YN) - your name
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color
'     ' - thoughts

Your pov.

"(YN), please don't die!! I LOVE YOU. Stay with me. PLEASE!!" you hear your husband. You can't answer him, because someone shot you straight in the chest. You were coughing blood. You can't breath. You were slowly falling in the darkness when you saw a flash of time when you told him how you fell about him. From that time to your death.

Flashback

You were running in the spaceship to the Lord Frieza's room. Lord Frieza wants to tell you something. 'What he wants from me? Maybe he will send me to another mission. That way, I won't have to face my crush. Yes. You hear right. I LOVE LORD FRIEZA. But I can't tell him that. He will kill me on the spot!' you thought to yourself.

Suddenly, you find yourself in front of Frieza's room. You slowly press the button, which opened the door. You walked in room and bowed: "Lord Frieza, you want me to come here. How can I help you?" you ask him, still bowing. You hear him shift his legs. You looked up and saw him standing in front of you. "My Lord?" "Stand up and tell me something. I hear that you love someone on the spaceship. Is it true?!" he ask you almost shouting.

You winced and stand up. You looked at him with fear in your eyes almost crying. 'How he know that? Did Zarbon told him? Zarbon is only one who knows that! I trust him!' "Y-yes, i-it i-is t-true." you told him shuddering with fear in your voice. "Oh? So it is true? HoHoHo." he told you laughting. You looked at him with tears in your eyes. "My Lord, can I help you with something else?" "Yes. Tell me who is that someone."

You step back: "My Lord, I can't. I am sorry." He come closer to you, but you were stepping away from him until you hit the wall. You looked around you, trying to find a way to escape. But there wasn't anything. You looked at him when you fell his breath on your neck. "Tell me who you love." he whisper in your ear.

You shivered. "I c-c-can't t-t-tell y-y-you. P-please, d-don't p-push o-on m-me." Suddenly, you fell his tail wrap around your neck. You gasped. He tighted his hold. You widen your eyes and gasp for breath. "TELL ME OR I WILL KILL YOUU!!!!" he shout at you. You quickly nod, but it was difficult. He loosen his hold and wait. You take shaking breath.

"I l-love... I love you My Lord." you told him quickly, then you shut tight your eyes waiting for your dead. You fell him again tighten his hold on your neck and you sob. You didn't expect this, but suddenly you were in his arms. They were wrapped around you tight. "M-my L-lord..." "Shut up. I will tell you something too. I LOVE YOU...(YN)."

Time skip

You weren't expecting that. When he told you that he loves you, at that moment you couldn't believe that. Then he ask you if you want to be his girlfriend. Of course you say yes. You were his girlfriend for few years now. At the moment, you were looking at the space drinking wine. He was standing next to you, his arm around your waist and his tail wrapped around your tail lightly.

He kiss your cheek gently and let go of you. You looked at him and smiled. He smirked at you. He goes to his "chair" and took something, then he goes back to you. He fall on one knee and stretched his hand. You gasped. On his hand you can see open box with diamont ring inside.

He looked at you and say something you will never forget: "(YN), I fall in love with you the first time I saw you. I fall in love with your (HL),(HC) hair and your (EC) eyes. I couldn't help myself. I wanted you to became mine. Then I find courage to tell you that I love you. You said the same. So I am asking you. Will you make me the happines man alive and became my wife and emperess?"

You couldn't find words. You quickly nod your head and whisper: "YES." He smiled and put the ring on your finger. You throw your arms around his body and start saying yes over and over again. You looked at him and he lean to your lips. You close that gap and kiss him. He kiss back. Your kiss was sweat and soft. Then he pull away and grab your hands. He kiss them and smiled lovingly at you.

Time skip

Today was your wedding. You were so happy. Finally, you can marry the man you love the most. You hear the music start. You looked at Vegeta, who was your best friend. Your father died when you were young so Vegeta will lead you to the altar. He nod at you and take your hand. You walked outside and saw your friends, his friends and Lord Cooler, now your brother-in-law.

You saw your soon to be husband. You were so happy. You couldn't describe it in words. You looked at Cooler. You thought that he will be happy, but what you saw in his eyes, make you almost stop. In his eyes was pure hate and anger. You were confused, but you let it go. You look at Frieza and noticed that you were standing next to him. You look at each other with love. You hear priest cought and you look at him. Then he start the wedding ceremony.

Nearly the end, the priest say the words you were waiting for: "Now you are husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." When Frieza hear that, he turn to you and kiss you passionately. You kiss back. When you kiss, everyone clapped. He pull away.

You look in his red eyes and he look in to your (EC) ones. He wrap his arm around your waist and you two go inside your room. To have some fun.

You woke in the middle of the night, because you felt ki in the room. The ki was evil. You look at Frieza, but he was in deep sleep. You look at the door and you see them open. You looked at window and you saw Cooler standing there. You get up, trying not to wake your husband. You walk to him and ask him: "Cooler? What are you doing here?" He look at you with hate in his eyes and he say: "To do my revenge."

He turn toward you sharply and shot ki blast straight in your chest. You step back and put your hands on your chest. You were shocked, so it didn't hurt at first. But then you feel that horrible pain. You scream loudly. You fall at floor and cought blood. And that was how Frieza find you.

Flashback ends

You remember that time. It was beautiful. Now you look at your husband and see him blurry. You have tears in your eyes. You feel that your heart was beating slowly. Then you feel nothing. You fall in the darkness with your last words on your lips. "I love y...y...y...o...u."

THE END

A/N: I don't know what to say. I hope you like this chapter and I hope Frieza wasn't too OOC. If he was, I am sorry. Also, can you request something, please?

Frieza, can you end this please?

Frieza: *look at autor with hate in his eyes* Why should I?!

Because I told you and if you don't, I will send you straight in your personal hell. How that sound?

Frieza: Fine. *look at camera and shout* Bye!! *whisper* Stupid mortal.

I HEAR THAT!!