Merged Zamasu x Trunks' Sister!Reader

Key:
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color
'      ' - thoughts

Your pov.

When you first saw him, you knew that you won't live long enough to see the light of the next day. You were running from him now. He killed everyone. Your father, Vegeta, was killed by him. 'But my father was the strongest person in the whole universe!! Beside Goku-san of course. But he was strong as well! My brother too! How?!'

You stopped near the lake and you lean against the tree. You start crying. You were alone now. Your family was dead, your friends were dead. No one was waiting for you. You can kill yourself and you will be with your family. But you can't. You promise your brother that you will avenge him. And you will keep that promise.

Merged Zamasu' pov.

I killed them. Finally. Now I can be the God! 'This world is now free from the mortals. It can breath and live.' I was relaxed, because I was the only being alive. But I only thought that. When I was flying to my cabin, I felt some strong ki. I was angry. 'No one can escape my wrath!!'

I fly toward that ki, ki blast forming in my hand. I put most of my energe in that blast, wanting to kill that mortal. I spot some lake, the ki near it. But when I saw that mortal with that strong ki, my breath catch in my throat. That person couldn't be mortal, she was beautiful as Godness. Her (HL), (HC) hair shining in the moonlight.

She was crying. I slowly came closer to her, no wanting to disturb her or anything. I didn't want to scare her. She was beautiful. I remembered her now. She was with that Vegeta' brat. Trunks was his name, I think.

Suddenly, she stood up and approach the lake. She lean toward it and drink from it. Moon was shining and now I realize that she was wearing bloody clothes. I saw that she took down her shirt. Then I saw the deep cut across her arm. She start to clean it. Now I saw my change.

Your pov.

Your arm hurt. Merged Zamasu hurt you when you were protecting your brother. He cut you with his blade. You stood up and approach the lake. You drink from it and then you take down your shirt. 'Nobody is here, so I shouldn't be embarrast. It is ok to take down my shirt.'

You start to clean your cut. It sting and you whimper slightly. 'It hurt, but I had to clean it, otherwise it will infect.' You hear some noice behind you, but you ignore it, thinking that it was some alone animal. You shouldn't ignore it. Second later, you felt something to be put on your mouth. You strugled, but then you felt sharp pain in back of your neck. You fall in the darkness, not wanting to woke up.

Time skip

When you woke up, you weren't in the forest or in your room. You were in some sort of cabin. You move your hurt arm and you realized that you didn't have any cut on your arm. You also realized that you weren't in your clothes. You blush.

You stood up from bed and you approach the door. But before you could came there, the door swung open and you saw him. Merged Zamasu stood in the door. You choked on your breath and you backed away. You felt that you will start crying soon. You knew that you should avenge your brother, but you were afraid.

He start to approach you and you closed your eyes due your reflex. You felt that he stopped right in front of you. You were crying. You were waiting for the final blow, but when you didn't felt anything, you dared to open one of your (EC) eyes. He was standing still in front of you, looking at you.

You opened your other eye, looking into his eyes. You were so much afraid. Suddenly, he moved and you flinch. He put his hand into your (HL), (HC) hair and he start to caress them. You flinch away. You looked at him with fear mixed with hatred: "What do you want from me? Why didn't you kill me when you first saw me?"

He looked in your (EC) eyes and just then he grab your wrist tightly. You start to struggle, but he didn't give you second look. He lead you outside and he show you the world. "As you can see nobody is alive beside you and me. You asked me what I want from you. It's simple really. I want you to became my queen and Godness. And why I didn't kill you? It's the same reason."

You looked at him with shocked look: "Why do you want me to became your queen? I am nobody and I am not even pretty." He let go of your wrist, instead he grab your waist and he pulled you closer to him: "What are you saying Mortal? You are beautiful. And why I want you to became my queen? I don't care if you are sister of that sinner. I fall in love with you."

Then he lean toward your lips and he kissed you. At first you strugled, but in the end, you let him do what he wants. Eventually you kissed him back. You felt that his arms tighten around your waist. But he wasn't trying to hurt you. He fly with you to the sky and then he pull away from the kiss.

"Why did you kissed me back?" he asked you, looking into your (EC) eyes. You looked away, because you were embarrast. But he grab your chin and forse you to look at him. Eventually you answered him: "I...don't know. Maybe because...?" You shook your head: "I know better then to tell you that I hate you or something like that. You will kill me if I say something like that. So that's why I will tell you, that I like you too."

When he hear that, he growl quietly, because he know that you liked him only because you were afraid of him. But he let it go. Instead, he kissed you again. And you kissed him back. You knew that only time will tell if you fall in love with him or not. But at hidden corner of your mind, you knew that you will.

THE END

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this story. Every chapter in the future will have some song. Also please request something. For me, school is starting tomorrow, so I will try to post something every week. I will be busy. I don't know what next chapter will be about, so please give me ideas. And...

Merged Zamasu: Mortal! No one is interested in your talking. So shut up and let true God to talk to them.

*looked around* And who is true God? I don't see him here. Guys, do you see some here?

Everyone: *shook head*

You see Merged Zamasu? No God is here. Now end this chapter.

Merged Zamasu: No.

Why not?

Merged Zamasu: I am the God here and everyone here will listen to me! Even you! *points at me*

How dare you! I will listen to nobody! YOU will listen to ME! UNDERSTAND?!

Merged Zamasu: *quickly nod* O-ok. I understand.

Now end this chapter!

Merged Zamasu: *looked at camera* Bye!! *whisper* This Mortal is scary.

I HEAR YOU!!

Merged Zamasu: *quickly hides from me*

*shout at everyone* Guys! Find him!

Everyone: *nods*

Bye bye, my dear readers. Hope I will see you soon.