Vegeta x Neko!Reader

This story was requested by Info-chan393.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(TC) - tail color
(YA) - your age

Your pov.

"Hey demon! Stop right there or we will shot you!" you heared behind you. You were running in the forest. You looked behind you and you saw the people who maded an experiment on you. They were trying to find out why you were the monster you were.

But you weren't a monster. You were a neko. Half human and half cat. You had (HL), (HC) hair and (EC) eyes. You had cat ears and (TC) tail. Your name was (YN). You were (YA). You were only ten when they catches you. While you were running, you didn't noticed the black figure flying above the forest.

Suddenly, you heared that a gun fired and you felt pain in your left leg. You screamed in pain and fall on the ground. Your cat ears were down due the pain. Your (TC) tail wrapped tightly around your leg to stop the bleeding. But that didn't helped.

You saw the people approaching you. You closed your (EC) eyes as you were waiting for them to come closer to you, so they could took you back. When you heard their screams, you opened your (EC) eyes. What you saw turned you blood into ice.

Short, muscular man was standing in front of you and he was shooting ki blasts at the people. Every one of them was burned to dead. When the guy killed them all, he looked at you and he smirked. When he start approaching you, you backed away from him. You were scared of him.

Just then, you back hit the tree behind you and you gasped. You were trapped! Your cat ears were shaking as well as your body. Your tail was between your legs, which was also shaking. Your (EC) eyes were full of fear.

When he stopped in front of you, he chuckled: "It's good that you are afraid of me, but I won't hurt you now. Come with me, so I can help your bleeding leg." Then he stretched his hand toward you. You were still scared, so you shooked your head. He growled at you and he took you into his arms.

You struggled, but he only griped you tight. Eventually, you stopped struggling as he fly into sky. You were afraid of high, so you hide your face into his muscular chest. And you fall asleep.

Time skip

You woke up in bed. You looked behind you and you saw the man who saved you. He wasn't looking at you, so you wanted to stood up from the bed, but you gasped in pain from your leg. When he heared your gasp, he was next to you almost instantly. Your (EC) eyes were wide.

He checked your leg and then he sat next to you and he told you: "My name is Vegeta. Can you tell me why the people I killed were running after you?" You were still a little afraid of him, but you told him: "My name is (YN). Nice to meet you Vegeta. But it is a long story." He nooded: "I don't care." You felt a little safer with him so you gently wrapped your (TC) tail around his wrist. And you told him your story.

Flashback

You were in corner of the white room. Everything around you was white and you were hugging your knees to your chest. You were cold and scared. The ones that worked here, took away your clothes and they left you in the room. They wanted to see how you will react on the cold, because they thought that you were a demon and that you were dangerous.

You were looking at the door in front of you. They told you that you will go on another experiment. Suddenly, the door opened and man was standing in them. He was looking at you with hate in his eyes. You could tell that he was angry at you. Why you didn't know.

He start approaching you and you stiffen. When he stopped in front of you, he griped your chin and he forced you to look at him. You made eye contact with him. Your (EC) eyes looking into his cold ones.

Just then, he let go of your chin and he griped tightly your left arm. He forced you to stood up and he took your arms behind your back. You felt something cold snaking around your wrists. You struggled, but the man behind you was stronger.

He took you down the hall and when he opened the door on the other side of the hall, you knew that you were in so much trouble. In the middle of the room was large pool with cold water. The hight in the water was almost two meters. You were scared, because you didn't know how to swam.

The man behind you took you closer to the pool and you start struggling again. It didn't helped you as you were thrown in the pool. You almost breath out when you realized that you under the water. Somehow, you swam to the shore and you catches your breath.

You were busy so you didn't saw that another guy went toward you. You only realized that when you felt that something wrapped around your mouth and nose. You couldn't breath! You were struggling for air, but you didn't breath anything inside your lungs. Your hands were trapped, so you couldn't help yourself.

When you thought that you were going pass out due to lack of breath, you felt that the thing around your nose was gone. You quickly breath in. You heared that the people in the room was talking about something. When they talk toward you, you looked at them.

The man who wrapped that thing around your mouth told you: "You are clearly a demon. A dangerous one. So we will trap you inside the pool, so we can see how long you will last without the air. I hope that not too long. We have something more painful waiting for you demon."

Then, he shoved your head under the water and he closed the exit above you. You couldn't move with your hands, because they were still trapped behind your back. Your (EC) eyes were wide as you realized that you were going to drown there. You felt your body sank to the bottom of the pool. You hit the bottom and you shut your (EC) due the pain. You were looking into darkness as you felt burning pain in your lungs. Surprisingly, you were calm and that was the last thing you felt before falling into darkness.

Flashback ends

You couldn't told him more, you were still afraid to think about that. While you were talking to him, you didn't realized that Vegeta wrapped his arms around your waist and that you were touching his chest. You looked at him and he told you: "I swear (YN), I will protect from everything and everyone. I would like if you will stay with me."

You nodded at him: "I would love to Vegeta." He smiled at you and put you closer to him and he kissed your forehead. Your (TC) tail was wagging behind you and you were happy. You putted your head on his chest and you fall into calming sleep.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story Info-chan393. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for the request and thanks for reading this book.

Vegeta!!

Vegeta: *walked from kitchen* What do you want Mig-chan?

Can you please end this story? *smiled*

Vegeta: *nodded* I don't want to argue with you now so *looked at camera* Bye!!

Thanks for the 5 000+ views!!! I am really glad that you read this book.