Vegeta x Abused!Reader x Goku part 1

This story was requested by pokesonicfanz.

A/N: In this story you will be kid as well as Goku and Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta were send to Earth together when they were babies. You and Goku are 11 and Vegeta is 13.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color

Your pov.

"You ugly slut! How could you be my child?! You are nothing! You are only good for work! You don't deserve to eat and sleep!! You are fake and..." This were the words you had to listen every, single day. Your parents were bad toward you and they abused you when they wanted. Every evening, it was the same scenario.

Flashback

You were in your room, sitting on your bed and waiting when you will heard the front door to be shut down. In that time, you will knew that your drunk father came home. You heard the door to be opened. He was drunk like shit every day.

You heard that he came upstairs to your room. You stood up from your bed and you went to your door and you opened them. Your father was standing in front of you. You could smell alcohol from him. He walked toward you and he smirked at you.

He took his hand from behind his back and he showed you the weapon. He was holding a sharp knife. You knew what he will do to you and you were slightly scared. You already had his work on your arms.

You bowed your head and you closed your (EC) eyes. Your (HL), (HC) hair fall in your face, so they were hidding your tears which were falling down your face. He walked toward you and when he gripped your arm you knew what will happen. You shut tight your (EC) eyes and when he cutted your arm, you screamed in pain.

He was doing this to you for almost one hour. When he let you go, he smirked at you and he let you to bled out. Somehow, you healed your arm and you went to sleep, knowing that this will happen tomorrow as well.

Flashback ends

You were laying on your bed, looking outside the window. The moon was setting down and sun was going to replace it soon. Your two best friends, Goku and Vegeta, were going to visit you today. They didn't know that your parents abused you. If they knew it, they will kill your parents.

They were Saiyans, so they could do it. Goku was stronger one and Vegeta was Prince of all Saiyans. You were lucky that Vegeta was your friend as well as Goku. They were your friends since you were six. Your parents didn't know anything about them.

Suddenly, you heard that the front door opened. You knew that Goku and Vegeta were now in your house. Your parents were asleep, so your friends can go to visit you without knowing of your parents.

You quickly locked your door and you opened the window. You still had fresh wounds on your arms, so you didn't want them to know about it. You jumped from the window and you locked it behind you. You didn't even looked back at your house as you sprinted into forest, forgetting that your friends could felt your ki and that they will find you.

You were running for few minutes, when you saw beautiful waterfall in the distance. You smiled to yourself and you sprinted toward it. You could heard how the water was falling in the water. You felt happy inside.

You could saw cave behind the waterfall. You went toward it and you went behind the waterfall. You sat near the water and you start cleaning your arms. It stings a little, but you had to do it, otherwise it will infect.

You were busy cleaning your arms that you didn't noticed that Goku and Vegeta landed near the waterfall. You noticed that, when Vegeta start shouting: "(YN)! Come out! We can feel your ki here!" You stiffen when you heard that.

You stood up and you went outside the cave. When your friends saw you, they were surprised. You quickly went toward them. They wait for you and when you were standing next to them, Goku asked you: "(YN), why did you run away? We felt your ki at home, but then you run away." You looked at Vegeta, but he looked at you with angry look in his eyes.

You bowed your head and you told them: "I run away, because I didn't want you to know that my parents were very bad toward me. And that they abuse me every single night." When Goku and Vegeta heard that, they quickly hugged you.

You sobbed into Goku' chest as he hugged you in the front. Vegeta hugged your back. When you calmed down, you backed away and Vegeta asked you: "(YN), how did they abuse you?"

You shoved them your arms. Your arms were covered in cuts and bruises. Goku saw them and he gasped. Vegeta was angry and he start growling. You quickly looked at him and you told him: "Vegeta, please calm down. I know that they deserve to die, but please don't do it."

After your words Vegeta calmed down, but he was still angry. You hugged him and then he calmed down. Goku looked at you and he asked you: "(YN) do you want to live with them? I mean, they abused you and all of that."

You looked at him and smiled at him: "I don't know Goku. I don't know where I will live if I won't live with them." Goku and Vegeta looked at each other and they smiled. You looked confused at them and you asked them: "Why are smiling at each other like that? Did something happened?"

They smiled at you and they told you at the same time: "You can live with us!" You smiled at them and you nodded at them. They smiled at you and Goku took you into his arms and he flew with you in the air. Vegeta was flying behind you and Goku.

You laughed. You were going to live with your best friends. You were happy and you slowly fall asleep in Goku' arms. And when you will woke up, new life without your parents will be waiting for you.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Hope you liked this story pokesonicfanz. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for waiting and thanks for reading!

Goku!!! Vegeta!!

Goku: *rushing from kitchen*

Vegeta: *running from bathroom*

Both: Did something happen Mig-chan?

You were requested in another story. Can you end it together?

Vegeta: *angry* With Kakarot?! Never!!

But Vegeta! Only this time!

Vegeta: *still angry* Ok.

Now you two. End this story.

Both: *looked at camera* Bye!!