Future Trunks x Kind!Reader

A/N: I slightly changed the storyline.

This story was requested by katlynm18.

Key:
(EC) - eyes color
(YN) - your name

Your pov.

"Oh come on. Will he shut up already?" You were standing next to Trunks. You two and the rest of your friends were on new Planet Vegeta. Some Saiyan landed on your planet and he told Vegeta that he can rule again. And that in the universe somewhere was Legendary Super Saiyan. You didn't believed him. He surely was lieing only to lure Vegeta in some kind of trap.

Vegeta went with him, but you didn't want to. But when your friend Trunks went with him, you went too. You knew that Trunks will protect you if something happens. You trusted him with your life. And he trusted you too. He was your best friend since forever.
Now Paragus, the other Saiyan, was still talking about that Legendary Super Saiyan. It was getting on your nerves, so you told that sencente to Trunks. He chuckled at you and you smiled at him. Maybe it was good that you went with him after all. You will only get bored back at home. Unlike Trunks, Vegeta and other Saiyans, you were only human. You were strong, but not strong enough to train with Trunks. He would kill you if you did.

Suddenly, you saw Vegeta walking away with other Saiyan you didn't know. He was calm and tall. He had bored look on his face, but you saw through his facade. He was angry in his inside. You pointed that to Trunks. He concentrated on that Saiyan' ki and he found something really interesting. The Saiyan didn't have any ki.

You watched as Vegeta and that Saiyan went inside the ship and how they flew away. You turned to Paragus and you asked him: "Who was that guy and where did they go?" Paragus glared at you as he didn't liked humans. His look didn't did anything with you. You were used to it. You knew Vegeta, so you had practice in it.

Paragus didn't answered you, so you let it go. Instead you looked at Trunks and you asked him: "What we will be doing here now that your father went away?" Trunks smiled at you and he told you: "We can explore the planet if you want." You nodded as you start walking down the hill to the valley. Trunks was right behind you.

As you were walking down, Gohan saw you two and he decided to went with you. He was also your friend, but not as good as Trunks. Gohan was like a cousin for you, who you never had. Now he was taking to Trunks, but you weren't listening to their conversation. You were looking forward at small aliens who were running in front of you.

They were carrying something and it looked like as if they were building some sort of building. You pointed that to your friends and they stopped their conversation. They looked forward and they gasped as they saw some tall alien hitting one of the small aliens. You gripped your teeth tightly and you didn't gived any time to your friends as you were to save the poor alien.

You were kind since your birth so you always saved the people who needs some help. You were walking forward going for the save. You were almost there when Trunks and Gohan landed in front of you, stopping you. You wanted to tell Trunks something, but when you saw how he was looking at the tall alien, you shut your mouth.

You took a step back as you watched how they were trying to talk to the tall alien. The alien didn't listened to them as he hit the poor alien again. Gohan saw that and that angered him. He kicked the tall alien and that kick send him flying away. You chucked to yourself as you saw Trunks smiling. The alone run away and you start laughing. Trunks smiled at you and you were going to ask him something, but you saw from the corner of your (EC) eye that the ship went back.

You start running toward the ship as you saw that Goku was standing there. You were just going up the hill when you felt arms around your waist. You looked up and you saw Trunks smiling at you. You smiled back at him and you looked back at the ship. Vegeta was standing there with that unknown Saiyan and Goku was taking to the unknown Saiyan. You were felling nervous as you saw the Saiyan becoming really angry.

It was only a few seconds before you felt your feet touch the ground again. You smiled at Trunks as he landed behind you. Goku waved at you and you waved back at him. You looked back at the Saiyan as you felt really strong ki radiating from him. Green aura was all around him and his body was becoming larger and larger.

His eyes rolled back and he screamed. His ki was so strong that it almost send you flying away. Luckily for you, Trunks catched you in time. You were looking in fear at the monster in the small crater. He was chuckling as he pointed his hand at Goku and he launched at him. Goku blocked his attack and Trunks looked at you, bringing you into his arms and start flying away with you in his arms.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as you buried your head into his chest. You heard screaming behind you as you tried to block your tears leaving your (EC) eyes. You didn't want to die. You had a long life still before you. You looked up at Trunks and he told you: "Don't worry (YN), I will always protect you. Promise."

THE END

A/N: Sorry that this was a little shorter that usual. Hope you liked this katlynm18. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading this and sorry again for the length.

F. Trunks!!

F. Trunks: *walks toward me* Yes Mig-chan?

*smiles at him: You had another story. Do you mind?

F. Trunks: *shooks head* Of course not. *looks at camera* Bye!!