Vegeta x Reader

A/N: You are Frieza' daughter in this story. Slightly OOC Vegeta.

This story was requested by XxMissImmortalXDxX.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(SC) - skin color
(YA) - your age

Your pov.

You jolted awake suddenly. Your (EC) eyes were full with tears and with fear. You had a nightmare. But it wasn't the worst. The worst was that you had nightmare and that a storm was inside. You were afraid of storms. But for your defense, you were only two years old.

You stood up from your bed and you approached the window. You looked outside and you saw that the ship you were staying on was inside some space storm. You saw that the storm won't end soon. Before you did anything, you saw sharp lighting in the storm. You screamed in fear and you run outside your room.

You weren't paying attention where you were going as you suddenly found yourself standing on front of Vegeta' door. Vegeta was like a uncle to you and you liked him even when he was a little afraid of you. You knocked on his door and you waited if he will open to you. When nothing happened, you tried to push the door and surprisingly, it opened by itself.

You slowly went inside and you closed the door slightly behind you. The lightings were seen from his window and they were like light in his room. You saw Vegeta sleeping on his bed. You quickly went toward him as another lighting stuck outside. When you were standing next to him, you tapped his shoulder slightly. He only murmured something in his sleep.

You sighed and you shooked his shoulder. That made him to wake up. He quickly shot up from his bed and he felt into his attack position. He powered up, ready to fight. When he heard your laugh at him, he looked down at you. When he saw you, a slight fear was able to be seen in his eyes. He powered down and he bowed to you.

You shooked your head as you stretched your arms to him. He looked confused at you, but then he realizes what you wanted. He took you under your arms and he hoisted you in the air. Vegeta took you into his arms as he sat on his bed. He looked down at you and he asked you: "How can I help you Lady (YN)?" You smiled at him as he referred to you as Lady.

You shooked your head at him and you told him: "You don't have to refer to me as Lady. Just (YN) is fine. And yes. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Vegeta looked surprised at your request, but still he asked: "If I may ask: Why?" You looked down embarrassed. Your (SC) tail slightly curled behind you.

You sighed and you told him, because you trusted him: "I had a nightmare and you know that I am afraid of storms. So can I?" You looked at Vegeta with hope evident in your (EC) eyes. Vegeta nodded at you and you smiled at him. He layed down and he putted you to lay next to him. You wrapped your (SC) tail around his tail as you closed your (EC) eyes, letting the sleep to overcome you.

Time skip
Many years later

You were standing next to your father Frieza. He was going to go on another mission. You wanted to go with him, but he didn't let you. He told you that you were still young and weak. Young?! Weak?! You were (YA) now! And you were stronger then Zarbon and Dodoria together! But you stay silent as you didn't wanted to anger him. He was still stronger then you.

When Frieza looked at you, you nodded at him. He nodded at you and he went to the other ship. You smirked to yourself as the door slit shit behind him. You were on charge on the ship now. You were surprised at this, but you didn't question him. You were happy that he believed in you at least on time.

When his ship flew away, you looked behind you. Vegeta was standing there with his head bowed down. You smiled to yourself as you used your (SC) tail to raise his head. He had surprised look in his face, but then he realized himself and he looked normally at you. You laughed at him and you let him go. You went toward the door and before you closed them, you looked at Vegeta one last time and you told him: "I will be in my room, if you need anything." With that you were gone.

Vegeta' pov.

I watched (YN) to go away. Her (SC) tail was swaing behind her beautiful body. Wait beautiful?! Never mind. I shooked my head to get away with the disturbing thoughts. I start walking toward my room. I had a whole day for myself so I could do anything. I thought that I will go training, but on the second thought...maybe I won't go training now. Maybe later.

One hour later

I was laying in my room on my bed. In was already night outside as another storm start going outside. I closed my eyes as I recalled the night many years ago, when (YN) come here to me. She was two years old back then. She was cute and helpless back then too. Now she was strong, confident and smart too, unlike her father.

Suddenly, I heard slight knocking on my door. I stood up from my bed and I went toward the door. I opened them and I saw (YN) standing there. She was looking down on the ground. I could see that her (EC) eyes were filled with tears. I gently smiled at her and I took her into my room. I closed the door behind her and lead her to my bed.

I knew already what happened. (YN) was scared of storms so she come to me like years ago. I layed on my bed with her in my arms. She wrapped her (SC) tail around my waist and I stiffened. This was not what I expected. I wanted to tell her something, but when I looked at her, she was fast asleep. I smiled to myself and I closed my eyes, letting the sleep to overcome me.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this XxMissImmortalXDxX, if not I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading this!

Vegeta: *glares at me* Why did you do this?

*smirks to myself* Because I want to see you really angry.

Vegeta: *getting anger* I will...

*mocking him* What you will?

Vegeta: *still angry, but calms down* Nothing.

*smiles* Thought so.

Vegeta: *looks at camera* Bye!!