SSJ4!Goku x Reader

This story was requested by brayliehoover3161235.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color

Goku' pov.

I felt sun shining through the window on my face. I opened my eyes and I looked at my side. My wife, Chichi, was sleeping peacefully by my side. But when I looked at her, I found something different. I was taller and bigger then her. Why? I was small since Dragon Balls changed me. I was confused.

I looked at myself and I gasped. I was in my SSJ4 form! 'Maybe I transformed in my sleep?' I tried to power down, but it didn't went anywhere! I was still in my strongest form. I tried again, but it still didn't help. I was stuck in this form. I sighed.

I gently shooked Chichi and when she opens her eyes and looked at me, she screamed. She backed away from me, but she realized herself and she shouted at me: "Goku, what are you doing?! Power down from this monkey form! It's creepy and ugly!" But I told her: "Chichi, I am not doing this on purpose. I don't know what happened. I woke up and I was like this. What should I do now?"

I didn't had time, as she stood up and she grabbed my ear and she dragged me to the front door. I was whining in pain, but she ignored me. Eventually, she let me go outside and she shouted at me: "I don't care what you will do with this! Don't come back home until you will be in your normal form!" With that she went inside, but before she shut the door into my face, she whispered to herself, thinking that I didn't heard her. But I did: "Stupid monkey. I hope he will never come back. I don't love him anymore."

I sobbed and I flew away. I was going to fly to my best friend (YN). She was always honest and helpful to me. I don't know, but I think that everytime I was with her, I was slowly falling for her. I think that I love her.

Your pov.

You were outside your house, reading your favourite book (FB). The book was very interesting and you were busy with it. While you were reading it, other part of your mind was thinking about your friend Goku who was also your crush. You were thinking about how you two met for the first time.

Flashback

You were running away from your parents, because they were possessed by something. At first, they were nice to you, but at the next moment, they were trying to get you to drink something. You didn't liked it, so you asked them about it. But they only yelled at you: "Drink this or you will die!"

You were confused by it and you were scared on top of that. So you told them: "I don't know what is happening, but I don't like this. You are not my parents. My parent would never force me to do something I don't like. Who are you and what did you did to my parents?!"

Your so-called parents smirked at each other and when they looked at you, you knew that something was very wrong. You took stap back and you went running. They shouted something behind you, bit you didn't heard them. You were trying to went away from them as fast as possible.

You run outside and what you saw turned your blood into cold. Dead bodies were everywhere. And on top of that, some golden, big monkey (Baby Vegeta) was destroying the city. Some man with red fur was trying to stop him, but it looked like that he wasn't going anywhere with that.

You were looking at the scenery, so you didn't noticed your so called parent behind you. When you heard their breath on your neck, you looked behind you and you screamed. You backed away and you start running again, but unfortunately they catched you.

You were struggling, but you were loosing the fight. You were screaming and trying to loosen their hold on you, but they only griped you tighter. They walks with you toward a cliff and they hanged you above it. You looked down and you screamed even more.