Yandere!Adult!Gohan x Lonely!Reader

This story was requested by ZondriaMiller.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair length
(HC) - hair color

Your pov.

You looked up at the clock hanging on the wall and sighed. It has been ten minutes since you called Gohan to come at your place. You needed to talk to him, because something was wrong. You didn't feel safe in your own house anymore.

You jumped slightly when you heard knocking on the front door. You walked toward the door and opened it. You smiled slightly when you saw Gohan standing there. You stepped aside so he could come inside. It was going to rain soon anyway.

You closed the door behind him and went into the living room, Gohan right behind you. You sat on the couch, him sitting in front of you. You looked into his eyes and told him: "Gohan, I think I am in danger. I need your help."

He smiled sadly at you and said: "What happened (YN)? Why do you think you are in danger?" You just handed him the letter you were holding this whole time. He took it and looked at it. You couldn't help, but notice the strange look in his eyes.

"Every day, when I came home from (work/school), I have one of these letters on the porch. I don't know who put them there, but this is happening over a month now. As you can see, this person has feelings for me. I don't know what to think. It's kinda weird, you know. I am not saying I don't find it cute or anything. It's just weird."

Gohan asked you: "And why do you think you are in danger? This doesn't scream danger to me. It's kinda sweet:

My resistance against you is useless,
My feelings toward you are strong and restless.

Your eyes like ocean deeply,
I will forever love you dearly.

My heart is like cold ice,
Shattering in your eyes.

Stars in your eyes, tears in mine,
I will love you 'til I die.

Whoever this is, he is good. I can tell."

You shooked your head: "No, this isn't the reason why I feel like that. I can't say if it's true or I am just going crazy, but I swear that since I got the first letter, every night I feel some kind of presence in my room when I sleep. I know, it might sound crazy to you, but I swear Gohan, someone is watching me sleep. And I am scared. I don't know what to do. I need you to help me, please?"

Gohan walked toward you and hugged you. You hugged him back as you trembled. Gohan was your only friend and you trust him to help you. He caressed your (HL), (HC) hair as he told you: "I can stand the night if it will make you feel safer. Besides, it's already evening and it's raining." The same second, you could hear the thunder outside.

You nodded into his chest and you let him go. You looked into his eyes with your (EC) ones and smiled. Somehow, you knew that Gohan will protect you no matter what.

Time skip

Gohan' pov.

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for (YN) as she went to take a shower. I smirked to myself. She didn't have any clue that it was me. I was the one who gave her the letters every day. She doesn't know it and hopefully never will.

I stood up as I heard the shower running. I walked outside her house and walked toward the window connected to her bathroom. I flew up a little and looked inside. She was beautiful. More beautiful then anything I have ever seen. More beautiful then the sun and stars itself.

I smirked as I was looking at her naked body standing in the shower. The water was running on her perfect curves. I licked my lips and sighed. I could do this all day and night. Just watching her and her having no absolutely no clue.

Suddenly, she looked into the window and screamed. I quickly ducked away and run into the house just in time to hear her screaming my name: "Gohan! Someone was in the window of my bathroom!" I quickly run up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom room: "Can I come in?" She didn't see my at all. It's perfect.

She opened the door for me, her face full of terror. She only had towel around her body. I looked into her eyes, trying not the stare at her body. She seemed to look confused at me when she saw my clothes. They were wet from the rain. Shit!

"Why are your clothes wet Gohan?" Quick! Make some excuse! "I felt some weird ki near, so I went to check it. But, I didn't find anything. Maybe I scared that person that was looking at you." She just nodded and thanked me. I went back into the living room, smirking all the way to myself.

Time skip

After that (YN) went to sleep into her room. I was supposed to sleep on the couch in the living room. But I am not going to. Now, I am standing in front of her door, waiting for the perfect moment to come inside her room.

Few minutes later, she is fast asleep and I come inside. I left the door open just in case I need to run fast. I walked closer to her bed and looked down at her face. She was even more beautiful when she was asleep.

I slowly caressed her cheek and she murmured something in her sleep. So beautiful and mine. Only mine and no one else. She didn't know it now, but she will in the future. I already killed some of the people who were to close to her to my taste. No one is going to take her away from me. If anyone tries, they will pay the highest price. I will make sure of it.

THE END

A/N: I hope you liked it ZondriaMiller. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading this and see you in the next one!

Gohan!

Gohan: *comes into my room* Yes Mig-chan?

*smiles* Hey Gohan. After so long, you were requested in a story. Unfortunately, it was yandere again.

Gohan: It's okay as long as I didn't kill anyone.

*looks away feeling a little quilty* Yeah, right.

Gohan: *notices my behavior* Mig-chan, is something wrong?

*shooks head* Everything is okay Gohan, don't you worry. Can you end it, please?

Gohan: *nods* Sure. *looks at the camera* Bye!!