Zamasu x Saiyan!Reader

A/N: Sorry if Zamasu is OOC in this chapter.

This story was requested by zamasulovesblack.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color

Your pov.

You were looking at the city in front of you. The city was destoyed and nothing alive was there. You were standing on one of the buildings as tears were slowly leaving your (EC) eyes. You were thinking about your family, whos bodies were now being buried under the ash and buildings. You loved them and someone took them away from you. Two guys took them away from you.

Their names were Goku Black and Zamasu. They called themselves gods and savers from the filthy human race. But they were only cold-hearted killers and nothing else. They killed your family and you swore that you will kill them for what they did. But that was few years ago.

Now you were trying to kill them with remaining humans. Or you should say with Trunks. He was your friend, 'cause he saved you from dead and he helped you to train yourself. Now you were almost strong as him. He was a Saiyan, just like you. He lost his mother in the battle, just like you lost your family. You two had many things identical. But you didn't care about that.

You two were still trying to fight against them, but it was becoming useless. Goku Black only got stronger recently and you found out that Zamasu was immortal. It didn't help at all that they killed almost everyone on the planet. You were getting tired of it and you just wanted it to stop. But how could one Saiyan stop this madness? You never knew. Untill that day...

That day, you got into argument with Trunks. You were angry at him, 'cause he thought that you should stay back while he should go to investigate the area. You were a good fighter and you were tired of sitting in the corner all the time. You told him that, but he didn't listened to you at all! So you decided that you won't listen to him anymore and you flew away with anger in your (EC) eyes.

He was really bossy with you and you didn't like it. When you flew away, he wasn't very understanding. He yelled at you, but you ignored him.

Now you were flying above the trees on the other side of the destroyed city. It was night already and moon was on it's full. It was shining down at the ground. Your (HL), (HC) hair were shining from the moonlight as you were flying the lake in the distance. You just wanted to relax there and then maybe, you will return to Trunks.

As you were getting closer to the lake, you hide your ki, so if Goku Black and Zamasu were near, they won't detect your ki. You landed behind don of the rocks which were near the lake and you start walking closer to the lake. But before you could do that, you heard some noice a few metres from you. You quickly hide behind the rock and you waited.

Who walked from the trees surprised you. It was one of the killers. It was Zamasu. He was walking toward the lake with his head bowed down. You gasped when you saw tears leaving his eyes in the moonlight. He was clearly sad and maybe upsed? You watched him as he sat near the lake and he let his legs to fall in the water.

You were still hidden as you didn't want him to knew that you were there. He was unaware of his surroundings, because he jumped slightly when the fish jumped in the lake. He sighed and he wiped away his tears. You felt sorry for him, but he was killer so why should you? You were a little surprised at the feeling inside you.

You gasped slightly when you saw a small blue ki in Zamasu' hand. But he wasn't looking at you. He didn't knew that you were there. No. He was looking at the small cat that was walking toward him. You wanted to help the cat as you saw that it had broken leg. You looked back at Zamasu. He stood up and he approached the cat. He leaned down and he took the cat in his arms.

You closed you (EC) eyes as you didn't wanted to see him kill the little cat. But nothing like there happened. When you opened your (EC) eyes again, Zamasu was smiling at the cat while he was holding the blue ki near the cat' broken leg. Your mouth was open in eve as the leg healed before your very eyes. You didn't expect him to save the cat. You expected him to kill the cat, like he killed everything and everyone.

You smiled to yourself as he put the cat on the ground. But you gasped when the cat start running toward your hiding post. You tried to show it away, but it clinged to your leg and it start purring. You held your breath as Zamasu followed the cat. You prepared yourself that he will kill you, but when his shadow felt upon you, he only asked you: "You saw that, right?"

You looked at him and you nodded you head. He sighed and he went to his sitting spot. Your (EC) eyes were wide open as you don't understand what happened. You shooked your head and you went after him, not afraid of him anymore. Zamasu looked at you when you sat next to him and smiled when the cat climped into his lap. He start caressing the cat and the cat start purring.

You smiled and you asked him: "Why didn't you wanted me to see you help the cat? You saved it. You shouldn't be ashamed of yourself." "You don't understand it Saiyan. I am only meant to kill and destroy. Not to save and heal, (YN)." You smiled at him and you wrapped your arms around him, hugging him. He stiffened a first, but that he relaxed in your hold.

You sighed and you told him: "I just saw that you are not that evil, Zamasu. I might not understand it, but I can only tell you this: You are not what you think you are. You killed in past, but that is in the past. You should look forward to the future, not in the past. I know that I am only Saiyan and you are God, but I can help you if you want. If you ever want some advice, just tell me, ok?"

Zamasu was looking at you wide eyes as you were smiling at him. Suddenly, he throwed his arms around you and he hugged you tightly. You hugged back as tightly. He whispered into your ear as you smiled: "Thank you (YN)." And you answered him: "You are welcome Zamasu."

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story zamasulovesblack. If not, I will rewrite it. Sorry that it took some much time. I am really sorry. I was just busy and I had a writers block. Thanks for reading this!

Zamasu!!

Zamasu: *walks into my room* Yes, Mig-chan?

*looks at him* You have another story, can you end it?

Zamasu: *nods* *looks at camera* Bye!!