Beerus x Scared!Reader

This story was requested by kijiro56.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color

Your pov.

You were helping Bulma, your best friend, with the party. It was her birthday and you wanted to help her. Everyone will come to the party, even the people you didn't know. Their names were Lord Beerus and Lord Whis. You didn't even saw them, but you were already scared of them. Especially of Beerus. You remembered how you learned about them.

Flashback

You were sitting with Bulma outside her house. You two were talking about the tournament between universe 7 and universe 6. You didn't know that there were more universes. Bulma explained everything to you. She told you who was fighting who and who won which fight.

Then you asked her about the gods: "Bulma? What are the gods like? Are they scary?" She looked into your (EC) eyes and she told you: "Some of them. I didn't met everyone, but Champa, God of universe 6, his is kind of angry and hungry all the time. But will Beerus, God of universe 7, that's different story."

You asked her confused: "What do you mean by that?" Then she told you: "He is really scary. He is slim and tall. He had purple skin and he wore clothes like some kind of pharaoh. Also, when he gets angry, you will pray that you will never be born."

When she told you that, from that time, you were scared of him, even when you didn't ever saw him. But you know that you will ever had the chance to meet him, you will hide and you will stay hidden. You won't show up or you will be killed by him, because you will angered him.

Flashback ends

You were taking the food outside when Bulma shouted at you: "(YN)! Beerus and Whis came! Come here so you can meet them!" Your face paled when you heard that. You were already scared. You didn't wanted to go, but Bulma was your best friend, so why not?

You sighed and you walked behind the house. Bulma was standing there and she was talking to some tall guy with white hair. He was wearing some weird clothes and he has some kind of ring around his throat. Then you saw some movement behind the tall guy. You looked behind him and your face paled even more.

The man who you were scared were behind him. He looked exactly like Bulma told you and he was even more scary that you imagined that. He looked like a cat and he had long ears. His hand were crossed on his chest and he looked angry.

You gulped and you approached them. When Bulma saw you, she smiled and she told something to the tall guy. The guy looked at you and he too smiled at you. You approached him and you introduced yourself: "Hello. My name is (YN). Nice to meet you." He nooded at you: "Nice to meet you too Miss (YN). My name is Whis and this is Beerus." Beerus looked at you and he growled at you: "It's Lord Beerus for you Mortal! Now where is the food? I am hungry!"

You shivered with so much fear when Lord Beerus growled at you. You looked down with your (EC) eyes and you told them loud enough to them to hear you: "Please, follow me. I will show you the way." They heard you and they were following you. You lead them to the party outside the house.

Lord Beerus sprint to the food, but Whis thank you by bowing his head slightly. You bowed back at him and you smiled at him. He wasn't scary like Beerus, so you felt pretty safe with him. You watched as everyone were eating and talking with each other. You were standing in the corner, so nobody will talk to you. Especially, Lord Beerus.

You were thinking, so you didn't noticed that someone was walking toward you. You realized that when you saw hand wavering in front of your face. Your (EC) eyes widen and you saw Lord Beerus in front of you.

You gasped, because you were scared of him and he was to close to you. It makes you fell uncomfortable. You asked him while you were shuddering: "Y-yes L-lord B-beerus? C-can I h-help y-you w-with so-something?" He looked anoyed at you, because it took you long enough to say that sentence.

He growled at you and when you flinched, he shouted at you: "I am trying to talk to you few minutes now and YOU ask ME how can you help me?! Go away from my sight or I will have to destroy you!!"

You quickly run away from his anger, not wanting to die. You were running to your secret place. It was near the cliff. You were sitting there every day before the sunset. Now you start there pulling your knees to your chest. You were scared and you were crying.

You were busy crying, so you didn't noticed that someone landed on the ground behind you. You jumped slightly when you felt that something wrapped around your waist. You looked behind you and your (EC) eyes widen.

Lord Beerus was behind you and his arms were wrapped around your waist. You had tears in your (EC) eyes and when he saw them, he cleaned them. He smirked at you and he told you: "(YN), I am sorry that I shouted at you. I shouldn't had do that. I am really sorry. Can you please forgive me?"

It true that you were still scared about him, but you told him: "I forgive you Lord Beerus. I have to say that I am still scared of you, but we can become great friends. Of course, only if you want." You noticed that he smiled at you and you smiled at him too.

He nooded at you and you cheers inside. Your friend will be the God of universe 7! You were so happy that you hugged him. You stiffen when you realized what you did. You looked at him with fear in your (EC) eyes and surprisingly, he was smiling at you. He hugged you too and you fall asleep in his arms.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story kijiro56. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for the request!

Vegeta!!!

Vegeta: *running from kitchen* What do you want Mig-chan?

Beerus and Whis will come soon. I only want you to know.

Vegeta: *start to panic*

*shoved him out of my room*

*waiting for Whis and Beerus*

Whis and Beerus: *appearing out of nowhere*

Welcome!

Beerus: *angry* Shut up human and tell me where is food!!!

*super angry* Shut up you oversized cat and listen to me!! I will give you food when you will end this chapter!!

Beerus: *scared* O-ok. *looked at camera* Bye!!