Android 18 x Male!Saiyan!Reader part 1

This story was requested by bradthescrub.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color

Your pov.

"Shit, shit, shit." You were running away from the centre of town where dead body of your best friend was laying. His name was Trunks and you two were fighting #17 and #18. He died while he was fighting. He told you to run away and that you shouldn't look behind you, even when you will hear some noice. You trusted him, so you start running away. But when you heard his screaming which was filled with pain, you looked behind you. And what you saw turned your blood into ice.

Trunks was laying on the other, his shirt bloody from his blood. His ribs were broken and his bones were ripped away from his skin. Standing above him was #18. She was laughing at him and Trunks was cursing at her. Her hand was pointed at him and when Trunks saw that she was going to kill him, he closed his eyes and he turned limb. He passed out from pain.

You couldn't look at the scene much longer, so you looked last time at your best friend and you runned away, leaving him at the mercy of #18. Unknown to you, she saw you and she already had a plan in her mind how to play with you. And how to make you suffer.

#18' pov.

As I was preparing my attack to kill this pathetic Saiyan, I saw from the corner of my eye another Saiyan. This Saiyan was a friend of this purple-haired one who as laying by my feet. I looked at the fallen one and with one blast from my hand, I killed him. His body turned into ashes and I smirked to myself. 'Another pest killed. One more to go.'

I flew up in the sky and I start flying after the other pest. My brother was nowhere to find and if I had to say, it didn't concerned me at all. He was my sibling after all, but he was getting on my nerves. I thought how I should kill the other Saiyan. He wasn't strong as the first one, but maybe I could fight him a little and then I will kill him. It will be a shame to kill him, because he had a handsome face, but whatever. I will kill him either way.

I looked under me when I heard him speaking: "What to do now?! #18 will kill me when she will find me and then I will be in dead corner! Trunks! Why did you died?! I am the only one who can fight them, but I am weak as fuck!" I laughed at his speaking. He was weak as fuck, that was true. Maybe I can suprise him with something that will make him suffer? Yes. That is very good idea.

I flew closer to him and when I was above him, I shouted at him: "Hey Saiyan! Care to fight me or are you scared much?" When he heard my shouting at him, he looked above him and when he saw me, he screamed and he runned away. I chuckled to myself and I speeded my flight at him. He was much slower then me. He was breathing harder and harder and I could fear radiating from him. He was so much scared of me. 'This will be so much fun.'

Your pov.

'She found me!' You were scared and you didn't know what to do. Maybe fight me and die? Or run away and die as well? You saw a abandoned building in from of you and you sprint into it. When you were inside, you lowered your ki and you hit behind some rubbish. You tried to slower your breathing, but it was difficult. Your heart was beating really fast and you were sweating.

Suddenly, you heard that #18 landed near the entrance of the building. She was trying to find you and she was slowly walking toward your hiding place. You were scared and you were praying that she won't find you and kill you. Suddenly, she stopped on the other side of your hiding place and she laughed: "I know that you are there, you pest. Stop hidding from me or I will kill you without mercy. Just like I killed your friend."

You knew that Trunks was dead, but when you heard her say that, you turned you hands into fists and you attacked her. At first, she looked surprised at your attempt of hurting her, but in the next second, she blocked your fist and she kicked you in your stomach. You coughed some blood at her face and you looked into her cold blue eyes with your (EC) ones.

She smirked at you and she tried to punch you in your face, but you blocked her attempt. Her eyes filled with hate and she charged her blast and she fired it at you. You screamed from pain and the blast throwed you away. You closed your (EC) eyes when you saw #18 approaching you. You knew that she will kill you now that she had you in a trap.

You heard her stop in front of you, but you were scared to open your (EC) eyes. You were sure that she was looking at you with that beautiful face of hers...wait, what?! 'I never sayed that her face is beautiful! She is cruel murder that will never hesitate to kill me! But...on the other side...she has beautiful blue eye even if her eyes are cold. And she has a beautiful smile too...what the hell am I saying?! That is no way that I like her!...Or is it?"

You were waiting for the final blast that twill end your life, but nothing like that comes. Instead, you felt that she was closer to you now and that she was looking straight at you. You dared to open your (EC) eyes and what you saw made you surprised. She was kneeling in front of you and she was smiling at you.

You were confused, but at the same time, you were scared to ask her why she was smiling at you. She took notice that you were confused, so she told you: "You don't have to be confused (YN). Thank you for the words. Nobody ever told me that I had beautiful smile. No even my own brother. So thank you. Hope we will meet each other soon (YN). By the way, you are handsome." With that she kissed your cheek and she flew away, leaving you sitting there in awe.

Just that it clicked in your mind that you told your thoughts out loud!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Hope you liked this story bradthescrub. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks again for waiting for me and thanks for reading this!

#17!

#17: *walks into my room* Yes Mig-chan?

*smiles at him* Is your sister downstairs?

#17: *looks confused at me* Yes, she is. Why are you asking Mig-chan?

Well you see...she has a story to end. So can you tell her to come here?

#17: *nods at me before going downstairs*

*waiting few minutes*

#18: *walks into my room* What do you want Mig-chan?

*furrows my eyebrows* You have a story to end...so can you?

#18: *looks at me with bored look on her face* Sure, why not. *looks at camera* Bye!!