Whis x Teen!Saiyan!Reader

This story was requested by DudaCampos080.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(YA) - your age
(EC) - eyes color

Your pov.

"Kitty, kitty? Where are you? I want to play with you." You were on Beerus' planet right now and you were trying to find Beerus. You wanted to play hide and seek with him. But he was nowhere to find. It was like if he was afraid of you. Well . . . he should be. You were Whis' adoptive daughter after all.

Whis aka your father also trained you so you could be strong as him some day. You were only a Saiyan, but you were the last female one. So you were pretty special in his eyes. You still didn't knew why exactly he took you, but you weren't complaining. You liked it on Beerus' planet and well . . . the planet was your playground now.

You were now walking around the lake. The fish were jumping from the water and it was nice. You felt Beerus' ki near the lake so you were walking around it. The sun was shining and you were happy.

Suddenly, you saw purple tail under the bush. You slowly went toward it and when you were near it, you quickly grabbed the tail: "I found you!" Beerus jumped from the bush with angry look on his face: "I don't want to play with you (YN). You are already (YA), you should be running after guys right now. Now leave me alone."

You smiled and you let go of his tail: "You know that father won't let me, so . . . you are hiding again!" You looked away from Beerus and you let him to go and hide. Beerus sigh and he went away. Little did you know that Whis heard you and he was planing to play hide and seek with you too.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 . . . Ready or not, here I come!" You looked back and you started to play the game. Firstly, you went into Beerus' palace to find him there. He wasn't there. When you didn't found him there, you went outside. You saw your father standing outside so you went toward him to ask him if he saw Beerus. You were just going to touch him when he disappeared. You jumped a little, you weren't expecting that at all.

Something was starting to appear on his place. Oracle fish appeared and it told you: "Your father wanted me to tell you this: Now you are hiding and he will try to find you. If he don't find you in thirty minutes, you won. But if he finds in the limit . . . you don't want to to know what will happen. And every ten minutes you have to change your hiding spot." Then the Oracle fish disappeared as well, leaving you there speechless.

Suddenly, three sandglasses appeared in front of you and in the first one, the sand started falling down. You quickly run to the forest and you climbed on one of the trees. You had a safe spot on that one, so you hide in there. You knew that when the ten minutes will pass, the first sandglass will explode.

You hide your ki when you heard your father shouting at you: "(YN)? Where are you, daughter of mine? I hope you had hide well." You putted your hand on your mouth when he appeared under your tree. You hold your breath as he started walking from tree to tree. It was getting scary.

Suddenly, the first sandglass exploded. You took a deep breath and when you saw that your father disappeared, you jumped down from the tree and you run to Beerus' palace. You run to Beerus' room and you hide under his bed. You knew that in your room your father will try to find you, because well . . . it's your room. He will sure look into his room as well. But in Beerus' room? No chance. But you only thought that.

The door opened in the same minute as you thought that. You knew that you have to wait five minutes or so. Again, you hold your breath and hide your ki. Your father was looking all around the room. He started to sing some kimd of song: "Come out, come out. I know where you are!"

You duck umder the bed more and you prayed that he will never find you. Your prayers were listened as the second sandglass exploded. Your father disappeared and you closed your (EC) eyes in tiredness. You went from under the bed and you quickly run to your secret place.

Your secret place was near the lake and anyone could easily saw it, but the entrance to it was hidden very good. You slowly went toward the entrance and you put your hand on it. The hidden door opened and you went inside. The door closed and locked behind you and you sat on the floor in front of the door.

Eight minutes went like nothing and you thought that it was over. The door suddenly opened and you jumped back in fright. You quickly ducked away and you saw how your father walked in. You didn't knew what to do! You were scared!

Your father started singing again: "Your pounding so loud from the beat of your heart! It gave you away, right from the start! So come out, come out! I know where you are!" You closed your (EC) eyes when your father come closer to you. He was going to find you when suddenly, the third and final sandglass exploded.

You felt on the ground in relief and you start laughing. Your father was standing above you and he was smilimg at you. You looked up at him and you told him: "I won! You didn't found me! I won!" He smiled at you too and he told you: "You are right (YN). You won."

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story DudaCampos080. If not, I will rewrite. Thanks for requesting this and for reading this! Hope it wasn't scary or anything.

Whis!

Whis: *eating sushi* Yes my dear?

*smiles* What do you think about this chapter?

Whis: *thinks* It was really good. Little scary, but good.

Thanks!

Whis: You are welcome Mig-chan. *looks at camera* Bye!!