Cheater!Zamasu x Shy!Reader x Whis

This story was requested by Saiyan_Alicorn.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color

Your pov.

You were looking at sky, waiting for your boyfriend. His name was Zamasu and he was to be next Kai of universe 10. He was your boyfriend for a few months now. You knew what he thought about mortals like you. You still couldn't find out why he loved you, when you were only a mortal, more specifically human.

You had a crush on him for a long time and when he told you he had the same feelings toward you, you were beyond happy. It was as of your dream came true. Your best friend Whis, who was an angel of universe 7 which was your universe, already knew that Zamasu loved you. But he never told you that.

You closed your (EC) eyes when a gust of wind blowed at you. When the wind calmed down, you opened your (EC) eyes and you saw your boyfriend standing there. You stood up and you approached him. He smiled at you and he kissed you. You kissed him back. You missed him, 'cause you last saw him few days ago.

When you pulled back, you asked him: "Where were you this past few days? I missed you." He leaned closer to you and he told you: "Master Gowasu gived me some work to do, 'cause I will be a new Kai soon. I missed you too (YN). How have you been?" You found it a little suspicious, because Gowasu will tell you if he give Zamasu som work. But you let it slide this time. You two saw under the tree and you start telling him what happened the last few days.

Time skip

Zamasu was gone longer each time. You didn't question him as you knew what he will tell you about that. You wanted to ask him, but you were too shy to do that. One time he was gone all month and you were getting scared that something happened to him. So you went to universe 10 with help of your friend Whis. Whis took you there and he waited for you while you went to see Zamasu. But you couldn't be prepared for the sight you saw.

When you appeared in universe 10, you start walking toward Zamasu' home. You knew that he was there, because you met Gowasu while you were going there. You were almost in front of the door and you could hear that Zamasu was talking to someone. You didn't knew that other voice, but you could tell that it was a voice of girl.

You quickly became scared. You slowly approached the door and you opened them. What you saw took your breath away. Zamasu, your Zamasu, was kissing some other girl! You gasped. It hurts your heart and you felt tears leaving your (EC) eyes. You looked away from the scene. You were going to run away, but before you could do that, you heard what Zamasu told the other girl: "I love you Caway."

Time skip (sorry!)

You were crying on Lord Beerus' planet. You were sitting under the same tree where you and Zamasu first met. Irony right? You didn't knew what to think after Zamasu kissed Caway. You felt betrayed and it hurts. You were scared and shy to tell Zamasu that you saw him with another girl. You were still crying when you heard footsteps coming toward you.

You didn't looked up. You already knew that Whis was walking toward you. You didn't told him anything. He was your friend, so you should have, but you didn't had the courage. He stopped next to you and he sat down next to you. He wrapped his arms around your body and he hugged you close to his body.

Just then, you looked up at him. Whis smiled down at you and he hugged you tighter. You hugged him back while you were still sobbing a little. He caressed your (HL), (HC) hair and you calm down a little. You looked up at him and you asked him: "So you know what happened?"

He nodded at you with sad smiled on his face. You looked down and when he start talking, you looked up at him again: "I am really sorry that I couldn't protect you from this (YN). I am sorry. If you want, I can made him realize what he did to you. Of course, if you still love him."

You nodded: "You are a great friend Whis. What could I do without your help. You are amazing. Don't be sorry, you didn't knew about this. I still love him, so yes. But how? You won't hurt, will you?" Whis laugh at you a little and he shooked his head. He summoned his staff and he whispered something under his breath.

The staff glowed and the light appeared before us. When the light vanished, on it's place stood Zamasu. He was looking around himself with confused look on his face. When he saw you, his eyes widen slightly. Whis stood up from behind you and he approached Zamasu. Zamasu backed away a little, 'cause he was scared of Whis and Whis was a lot stronger then him.

Zamasu looked at you for help, but you didn't looked at him. Whis looked at Zamasu amd told him: "Zamasu, (YN) knew what you did. You cheated on her. You knew what will happen now? You will apologize to her and you will break up with Caway. Otherwise, it will be much worse."

Zamasu looked scared and he quickly run toward you. He kneeled on the ground and he took your hands into his. He made you look at him and he told you: "I am so sorry (YN). I don't know how you found out about that, but it doesn't matter right now. I am sorry and I hope you will forgive me." You smiled at him and you told him: "You are right, it doesn't matter right now. And . . . I forgive you."

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story Saiyan_Alicorn. If not, I will rewrite it. Sorry that it took such long time. I had fun writing this story.

Zamasu!!

Zamasu: *appears in my room with pissed look*

*surprised* Whoa? What happened?

Whis: I bet Black didn't made his tea.

*laughed*

Zamasu: *growles at Whis* Stop it!

Whis: *waves his hand*

You are ignoring him Whis?

Whis: *nods*

Okay. You two have a new chapter. So end it.

Whis: Sure Mig-chan.

Zamasu: Whatever.

Zamasu and Whis: *looks at camera* Bye!!