Future Trunks x Goku' Daughter!Reader

This story was requested by kijiro56.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(YA) - your age
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color

Your pov.

You were flying toward Lookout. Your father and brother were training there. The Cell Games were going to be held in ten days, so they were training for the games. You knew that Vegeta was training with them too, but you didn't know that his son was training too.

You weren't going to fight. You weren't much of a fighter. You were Saiyan, but you didn't tryed to be like your father and brother. You were (YA) and also your mother didn't want you to fight. You were only flying there so you could visit them.

You didn't felt their ki, so you assumed that they were in the Room of Spirit and Time. You felt others ki, but there was one ki that you didn't knew. You fly faster, so you could saw the one with unknown ki.

You saw Vegeta in there and you landed behind him. He didn't felt your ki, so you smirked to yourself and you tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped and quickly looked behind him and he throw a punch to your face. But you catch it.

You smirked at him and you told him: "Nice try Vegeta, but it seems that you don't have clear soul. What's the matter?" Vegeta didn't answered you, he only looked away from you. You were still smirking, but then you smiled and told him: "You don't have to be angry Vegeta. I was only messing with you. Are my father and brother in the Room of Spirit and Time?"

He didn't looked at you, but he answered you: "I am not angry (YN). You know that I am always glad when I see you. And yes, your father and brother are in that room. They should come back in few minutes."

You didn't noticed the boy with purple hair standing behind you, until he tapped you on the shoulder. You looked behind you with your wide (EC) eyes. He was smiling at you and he stretched his hand: "Hello. My name is Trunks. I am from the future. And what's your name, beautiful?"

You didn't had time to answer him as someone interupped you: "Trunks, are you trying to flirt with my daughter?" When you heard that voice, you spun around and you sprint toward your father, leaving Trunks with shocked look on his face: "SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER?!"

You laughed as you hugged your father. He hugged you back. Then you looked at your brother and you gasped: "Gohan?! You are so strong now and you are a Super Saiyan!" Gohan smiled at you and he too hugged you. You hugged him back and then you asked your father: "Dad? Can I go to train with you and Gohan?"

Goku shooked his head: "I am sorry (YN), but you know that you can't. You aren't strong enough." You nodded, but you were still little sad. Then your father squeezed your shoulder: "Why don't you go home now? Your mother must be worried about you. You didn't tell her that you were going here, right?"

You nodded again while you were smiling. You hugged your father and your brother, you waved at Trunks and you went home. Unknown to you, Goku told Trunks to went after you, so he could protect you. What to say, Goku was very protective of you. You were his little daughter.

You were flying home and your stomach was growling. So you landed in the first town you saw. You were going to the shop, when you heard some noice. Like if someone was crying. You followed the noice and in the end, you arrived to dark and dirty street. You could saw someone laying on the ground and you approached the person. When you were few meters from the person, you felt stinging pain in back of your neck. You looked behind you and you saw some guy smirking at you. That was the last thing you saw before you felt into darkness.

Time skip

When you woke up, you couldn't move. You were tied to chair. The same guy you saw before you felt into darkness, was standing in front of you. You looked at him with hate in your (EC) eyes and you asked him: "What do you want from me?! Why did you kidnapped me?!"

The guy only smirked at you and suddenly, he slapped you. You growled at him and you tryed to rise your ki. But it didn't worked! Your (EC) eyes widen and you were scared. The guy smirked at you and he leaned his face closer to you.

You could tell that he was smoking and drinking alcohol. He whispered in your ear: "You will be a good slave for someone. Your (HL), (HC) hair are shining and your (EC) eyes are beautiful. For now, wait here. Tomorrow will be a new day for you. Saiyan." Then he left you with your thoughs. Your last thought before you felt asleep was: 'Please Trunks save me.'

You woke up in the middle of the night, because you felt that someone was near you. You were going to scream, but that person near you putted their hand on your mouth, silencing your scream. Your (EC) eyes were wide and you were scared.

Suddenly, the person start untieing you. You gasped when you saw the face of your saver. It was Trunks who were trying to save you! Trunks looked into your (EC) eyes and he whispered: "I am so sorry (YN) that I didn't came sooner. I couldn't find you. But now I will save you and I will punish the people who kidnapped you. You don't have to worry."

You shooked your head: "No Trunks. You don't have to punish them. Just help me out of here." Trunks nodded at you and he helped you to stood up. You were going to fly away, when the same guy who kidnapped you, shouted at you: "Hey slave! Where do you think you are going?! Come back here!!"

You heard that Trunks growled at that guy and you quickly took his hand: "Trunks come on. We don't need trouble." He looked at you and he nodded. Suddenly, he took you on his arms bridal style and he fly away. You blushed. You could felt his muscular chest through his shirt.

He was still flying when suddenly, he stopped. He looked into your (EC) eyes and he told you: "(YN), I promise that I will protect you no matter what. From everyone and everything. And I have to say that I find you...beautiful." You smiled at him and you slightly kissed his cheek: "Thanks Trunks and I find you handsome."

When Trunks heard that, he leaned toward you and he kissed you. Your (EC) eyes widen and eventually, you kissed him back. When he pulled away, he looked lovingly at you and he told you: "I love you (YN)." And you told him: "I love you too Trunks."

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story kijiro56. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading this book and thank fort waiting for me.

*shouted* F. Trunks!!

F. Trunks: *rushing from gym* Yes Mig-chan?

*smiled* Hey Trunks. You have another story to end.

F. Trunks: *nodded* Of course Mig-chan.

Before you end it: How did you liked this story?

F. Trunks: I was good Mig-chan. Your stories are always good.

Thanks.

F. Trunks: You are welcome. *looked at camera* Bye!!