Black!Vegito x Chubby!Insecure!Saiyan!Reader

This story was requested by KatiraLovely.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair length
(HC) - hair color

Your pov.

You are sleeping soundly as the sun was shining outside. The few sun rays hit your (EC) eyes and you slowly opened them. You blinked them couple of times, before you realized that you weren't alone in your bed.

Your boyfriend, Vegito, was sleeping next to you, one of his arms wrapped around your waist. But, there was one thing different. He wasn't the normal Vegito. No. He was the evil version of Vegito, calling himself Vegito Black.

You smiled as you snuggled closer into his chest. He responded with tightening his grip on you. You looked up at him, only seeing him smirking down on you. You smiled at him and said: "Did I wake you up?"

He buried his nose into your (HL), (HC) hair as he replied: "No, you didn't. Don't worry." You closed your (EC) eyes for a bit, but opened them immediately, when you felt Vegito caressing your stomach.

You frowned at him: "Vegito, don't do that. You know I don't like it." He looked down at you, confused look in his cold eyes: "Why not?" You sighed and avoided his eyes. He took your chin in his hand and made you look at him: "(YN), tell me."

So you told him: "Because I am chubby! You are acting like you don't mind it, but I can see that you are disgusted by my appearance! You should had got a rid of me when you had the chance."

You looked at him and you froze. He looked angry, like beyond angry. The only warning you got was the glimpse in his eyes. In a second, he was on top of you, his hands pinning down your wrists and his nose touching yours.

He growled at you as his eyes flashed blue: "Don't ever say that again, understand?! I don't mind that you are chubby, you look like a goddess to me. And... Not killing you was the best thing I have ever done. I love you (YN), can't you see that?"

You were speechless. He never told you the three words before. Like ever. You smiled sadly at him: "I know that you love me Vegito, but I don't love myself, you know? How can I love myself when you are the definition of perfection and I am disgusting?"

Vegito sighed: "Do you remember what I told you when we first met?" You nodded at him: "I do. You told me that I am not chubby, but soft. And that you loved that about me."

His personality suddenly changed: "And you still are soft. Like a pillow." With that, he nuzzled your stomach, you letting out a small laugh. You should be used to his personality changes already, but it always surprised you. One second, he was more like Goku, goofy and innocent, the next second, he was more like Vegeta, ready to kill anyone.

You let him do it, while you remembered how you two have met.

Flashback

You, Trunks and Mai were out of the bunker, trying to find some food for the remaining humans. You were the last full blooded saiyan, but still you didn't have a change against Vegito Black.

He was a lot stronger that you three together. Your plan was to go the past, but Vegito Black destroyed the Time Machine. You had lost all of the hope. You and Trunks were trying to somehow kill Vegito Black, but it was useless.

Another thing was that you were chubby. You didn't really minded, but Trunks rarely let you fight Vegito Black, saying considering you were chubby, you were slower and couldn't fight that well. You have became insecure.

As you were walking, you felt his ki. You stopped quickly and told Trunks: "Trunks, he is close. We have to fight. Mai, go hide somewhere so you won't get hurt." Trunks looked at you: "You are right in one thing (YN). He is close. The thing you are wrong in is: Mai isn't going to hide. You are going to hide."

You looked at him, like of he was crazy: "Are you okay, Trunks? I will fight, no matter what you say. I am a saiyan, just like you. I am able to fight." Trunks walked toward you: "Quit it! You are too chubby to fight! You will only slow us down!"

You gasped as if he slapped you. You felt tears leaving (EC) eyes. You couldn't believe what you have heard. You were distracted by your thoughts, so you didn't hear the person landing on the ground behind you. Only when Trunks gasped and took out his sword, you looked behind yourself. You were standing face to face with the murderer.

Vegito Black smirked at you as you clenched your fists: "My, my. What a beautiful sight. A true goddess." He looked at Trunks and snarled at him: "You are a fool, if you think she is incapable of fighting. At least, she is able to land a punch on me. Not like you and your mortal friend."

You gasped. Vegito Black walked closer to you and he caressed your cheek. Then, he leaned down and kissed your stomach. You blushed as he looked into your (EC) eyes: "I don't know what that saiyan was talking about, but you are definitely not chubby. You are soft like a pillow and that's what I love about you."

Flashback ends

You smiled down at him as he was still nuzzling your stomach. You caressed his hair and he looked up at you. Vegito smirked at you and hoisted himself up, leaning closer to your full, red lips.

He slowly kissed you, his lips moving against yours. You breathe with nose as you kissed him back more. He bit your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You playfully denied his request. In return, you harshly bit his lip.

He pulled away from your lips, angry look in his eyes, which softened a second later. He leaned down, kissing your forehead as you smiled to yourself, knowing much of a loving boyfriend you have.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this one KatiraLovely. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for the request, I really liked it. Thanks for reading! See you in the next one!

Vegito!

Vegito: *walks in my room* But Mig-chan, this isn't me in the story.

*smiles* I know Vegito, but I am not gonna call for your evil version. He is nowhere to be found.

Vegito: *nods* Okay then. *looks at the camera* Bye!!

Vegito Black: Mig-chan, I am here! Mig-chan? Mig-chan?!