DBGT!Trunks x Saiyan!Reader

This story was requested by zamasuonbathsalts.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(TC) - tail color
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color

Your pov.

You were a Saiyan living on planet Imecka. You clashed on this planet five years ago and from that time, you were trying to find your ship. Your (HL), (HC) hair were blowing in wind and your (EC) eyes were shining with excitement. A big ship was falling on your planet. You were excited for a good fight. It was in your Saiyan blood.

While the ship was landing, ground was shaking. The wind start blowing stronger and you shelldered your (EC) eyes from the wind. A loud boom was heared in the distance when the ship crashed on the ground.

Two boys and one girl had fallen from the ship and they were unconscious. You fly near them and with your ki, you could tell that the people were Saiyans. But something weird was going on with the girl and with the boy with purple hair. They weren't full blood Saiyans. They were only half Saiyans.

You came closer to boy with purple hair. He was sleeping quietly. 'He is quite handsome. What is he doing here?' Suddenly, he start to woke up and you quickly fly away. You were looking at him from the distance. You hide your ki, so he couldn't find you.

You saw in the distance the aliens who lived on your planet. They came near the fallen ship and they took it. You watched in horror when they took it to their town. Your ship was also in that town.

You fly guietly behind the aliens, so you could find your ship and maybe help the people you found to take their ship back.

Time skip

You were inside the building where the aliens took their ship. Your ki was hidden and you had your guard high. You looked around the corner and you saw your ship. Most of the aliens were near your ship. The door to your ship were opened and you saw some of them in your ship. They were doing something.

Just then, you heared loud boom and suddenly your ship was on fire! You screamed, because now you couldn't went back to your home planet.

You saw that the aliens looked at you when you screamed. They aimed their weapons at you and they fire. You deflect most of the bullets, but one of them hit you in your shoulder. You griped your teeth and you looked at them with hate in your (EC) eyes. You powered up and you ones (EC) eyes were now blue-green and ones your (HC) hair were now golden.

You fly toward your attackers and you started to beat them. You killed almost all of them, when suddenly you felt somethind cold being wrapped around your neck. You tryed to took it off, but it start choking you. Your golden hair turned back to (HC) and the same happened with your eyes.

You saw from corner of your (EC) eye that one of the aliens had rope wrapped around his arm which was connected to your neck. He tugged on the rope and you fall on your back. 'It hurts so much. I have to free myself, otherweise they will kill me.'

You were trying to took breath in your lungs, but he tugged stronger and you saw black dots in your (EC) eyes. You were slowly losing your breath. You still tryed to struggle, but you were weak. Your (EC) eyes were slowly closing themselves.

Suddenly, you don't felt that rope around your neck. You wanted to look at that someone who saved your life, but you couldn't do it. You couldn't took breath, because it hurts so much. You fall into calming darkness. The last thing you saw before you passed out were purple hair blocking your vision.

Time skip

The first thing you saw when you woke up was orange-yellow sky. The sun was setting and moon start to rise into sky. It was calm around you. You turned your head to your left side, because you heared some sound.

You could only saw their backs, but you knew that the backs were part of the people you saw in the morning. You cought slightly, catching their attention. They looked at you and the guy with purple hair approached you. He helped you to sit up and he asked you: "Who are you and what are you doing here? My name is Trunks and the boy' name is Goku and the girl' name is Pan."

You smiled at them and you waggled your (TC) tail. They gasped when they saw your (TC) tail. You laughed and you answered them: "Nice to meet you all. My name is (YN) and I am living here for five years. And yes I am Saiyan, if you are confused. I can tell that you are Saiyans too. But what are you doing here?"

Trunks sat next to you and he told you: "It's pretty amazing that we had the chance to meet another Saiyan. Especially beautiful girl like you. We are on hunt for black Dragon Balls. Do you know by any chance where they are? One of them is on this planet."

You nodded and you show them four star Dragon Ball. You had it for three years. You found it in the forest when you were hunting for food. It was in your waistband.

You give it to Trunks and he hugged you. You hugged him back. Then he asked you: "Thank you so much. Will you help us to rescue our ship back? The aliens living on this planet took it. We found you and your ship, but we didn't have time to rescue our ship. What do you say?" You smiled at him and you nodded: "I will help you."

Time skip

You and Goku were waiting for Trunks' signal. You felt his ki to spike up and you fly to the ship. You opened the door and you went inside. Goku was waiting outside guarding your back. You went into headroom and you start the ship. Ground start shaking and the ship start flying. Goku and Pan fly into ship and they start to coordinate the ship.

You were almost out the building when you saw Trunks fighting the rest of the aliens. You fly outside and you liked the alien while Trunks was lieing on the ground. You helped him up and you both catched the ship and you fly inside.

The ship land on the place where you found them. You went outside, but Trunks griped your wrist and he asked you: "(YN) do you want to go with us to find the rest of the Dragon Balls? Of course, only if you want to. I won't force you if you don't wa..."

You silenced him with your finger on his lips: "You are talking to much Trunks. Of course I will go with you. I would love to get to know you better if possible."

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story stefanbandersnatch. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for the request and you are welcome to request something else.

Trunks!!!

Trunks: *running from the basement* Yes Mig-chan?  Did something happen?

*shooked head* No, of course not. You only have to end this story.

Trunks: *confused* Ok. But this isn't me in this story or Future Trunks.

*shocked* I know. This is you when you will be older.

Trunks: *nodded* Ok. *looked at camera* Bye!!