Turles x Deaf!Reader

This story was requested by kijiro56.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(PN) - planet name

Turles' pov.

I was standing in my room, looking into space. Me and my henchmen were going to find a good planet for Tree of Might. So far, we haven't found anything. My henchmen were five men and one woman. Her name was (YN) and she was one of my favourite. She has easy-going personality, she was funny and smart.

I could talk to her about almost everything, but everything changed after her last mission. After that, she was very quiet and when I tried to talk to her, she didn't respond. It was like, if she didn't heard me or something like that. Anything I wanted to tell her or to send her on another mission, I had to write it. It was getting on my nerves. I don't know. But I sweared to myself that I will find out what happened.

Flashback

Your pov.

You were sitting in your room, doing nothing. It was storm in the space right now, but it didn't concerned you at all. Ypu liked it when everything was scary and dangerous. You were staring into the ceiling when your door opened.

You looked at your door to see who walked into your room. It was your master Turles. You quickly bowed to him and you waited for him to say something. He just laughed a little and he told you: "Stand up (YN), I have a mission for you." You stood up and you looked at him. He gave you some paper and on that papers was written the information about the planet you were going to.

Turles putted his hand on your shoulder and he told you: "I expect you to be finished on the end of the week. You can go now." You bowed again to him and you went to pods. You walked into one of them and you tipped the coordinations. The pod closed and you sat comfortably. You closed your (EC) eyes as the sleeping has filled the pod. You felt into sleep, waiting to be woke up already on the planet.

Time skip

You were fighting some aliens on planet (PN). Your master Turles send you there to find out if the Tree of Might could be raised there. The ground wasn't good for the tree, so you were trying to go back to your master, but unfortunately, the aliens on that planet attacked you.

They weren't very strong for you, so it like a training for you. But they were sneaky and that was very bad. They were fighting you in group. Now you were fighting four of them.

Two of them were in from of you and the other two were behind you. You prepared your attack and you blasted one of them. He felt on the ground, his head blasted away. You smirked as the other three gasped.

Suddenly, all three of them attacked you and you saw that they were preparing some kind of attack. You dodged them, but you weren't fast enough. Their attack hit you and you felt much pain. The attack destroyed a little of your clothes, but that was important. Important was that you couldn't hear anything.

You screamed as you attacked them, but you didn't hear the scream. You killed them in rage and you sobbed. You couldn't hear anything! It was messed up! How would your master give you missions now? You didn't knew and that was wrong.

Flashback ends

You were im your room, crying your heart out. You couldn't hear Turles' voice ever again and it hurts so much. You looked at your wall as many sentences were written on it. Two sentences from your favourite song Song me to sleep were written there:

Remind me how it feels to hear your voice,

Your lips are moving, but I can't hear a thing.

Sentences about how you hated that you couldn't hear ever again. You were still staring at your wall, unaware of the person who walked in your room. You didn't noticed him untill he putted his hand on your shoulder. You jumped from fright and you looked behind you.

Turles was standing behind you, but he wasn't looking at you. He was looking at your wall, at the sentences written there. He was looking at one of your recent ones: I just want to hear again. To hear his beautiful voice ones again. He looked at you and he seemed to asked you something.

You smiled sadly as you took paper and pen and you wrote on the paper: I am sorry, but I can't hear as you already saw. Can you write what you told me?

You gave the paper to Turles' and he took it. He read what you wrote and he took the pen and he wrote: I asked you what happened? Why aren't you responding to me?!

You took the pen and you answered him: Remember the last mission I was on? He nooded. Well, the aliens on that planet attacked me with their attack and I became deaf. I am sorry.

Turles shooked his head when he read that. You bowed you head as you felt tears starting to leave your (EC) eyes. It hurts that you can't talk to him like you were used to.

You weren't paying attention to him and you jumped a little when you felt his arms wrapping around your waist. He hugged you and he smirked at you. You hugged him too, even if it wasn't normal from Turles. He wasn't much of hug person. You knew that, but you still hugged him. You smiled at him and you buried your head into his chest.

You were happy that you finally told him what happened. Mayne he was your master, but he was also your friend as well. And you were happy for that.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story kijiro56. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for requesting this. Question for all of you: Do you want me to submit this story for Wattys?

Turles!!

Turles: *walks into my room* What the hell do you want Mig-chan?!

*looks at him angry* Turles, watch your tongue, if you don't want to lose it.

Turles: *smirks* As I would be afraid of you.

*smirks as well* Oh, you should be afraid of me.

Turles: *shook his head* Yeah, yeah. *looks at camera* Bye!!