Husband!Bardock x Wife!Saiyan!Reader

A/N: This story is a 2 000 views special. I know that you thought maybe that this isn't so much special, but read till the end and you will see. Hope you enjoy!

Key:
(PN) - planet name
(EC) - eyes color
(YN) - your name
' ' - thoughts

Your pov.

You approached the door and you opened them. You walked inside and you locked the door behind you. Then you shouted: "Kids! I am home!" Your tail was swishing behind you, when you saw your two boys running toward you. You kneeled on the ground and you opened your arms. The boys runned into your arms and you hugged them.

One of the boys had long, black hair and black eyes. His name was Raditz and he was the older one. He was 15. The second boy had spiky, black hair and black eyes. His name was Kakarot or Goku. Goku was his nickname and he was your second son. And he was 13. He was also very strong just like his father. And when you were thinking about his father, you saw him approaching you. And you remembered how you first meet him.

Flashback

You were on planet (PN) and you were fighting the aliens who were living on the planet. They had a strong power lever or ki and you were send to kill them. King Vegeta send you. (A/N: In this story Bardock killed Frieza.) You know that if you have a problem, another team of Saiyans will be send to help you. But you didn't know that they were already there.

You were still fighting when you felt strong ki. You killed every alien in the distance and you saw the alien with the strong ki. He was walking toward you and he was smirking. 'Finally, some good challenge. He is the strongest of those weak aliens. Maybe I will get a scratch from this battle. Haha.'

You were prepareing yourself for the battle, but suddenly your oponent disappeared. You gasped and you start to look around you, but you didn't saw anything. You focused on his ki, but it was as if he disappeared. You started to get scared.

You weren't feeling his ki. 'He can be anywhere! What do I do?' You were trying to find him when suddenly you felt sharp pain in your back and you gasped. You looked behind you and you saw the alien smirking at you. You tryed to stood up, but the alien putted his leg on your back and he pushed you hard into ground.

You heared some noice and you knew that he broke some of your bones. You screamed from the pain. The alien let go of you and you looked at him with so much difficult. He had a ki blast in his hand and was pointing in on you! You felt tears gathering in your (EC) eyes. You squeeze them shut and you waited for you dead.

Suddenly, someone saved you. You didn't felt the burning pain from the ki blast, so you opened your (EC) eyes. The scene before you took your breath away. Standing before you was Bardock. The Saiyan how killed Frieza. The one and only Super Saiyan. He was a legend. He was the strongest Saiyan in the third class.

He was looking down at you and he was smirking. He stretched his hand to help you up, but you shooked your head: "I can't stand, he broke my back." Bardock nodded and he carefully bring you into his arms bridal style. You blushed, because you had a tiny crush on him. He fly in the sky and you didn't remember much after that. You only felt yourself to fall in darkness.

Flashback ends

You didn't regret that day. Yes, you had broken back, but still you had meet your future husband. Bardock was standing in front of you and he leaned down to kiss you on the lips. But boys interupt him: "Dad? Can we show mum want you taught Kakarot?" Bardock quickly stand up and he nodded: Ok, Raditz. You can, but be careful." Goku nodded: "Don't worry dad, I will." Then Goku grab your hand and he was pulling you behind him. You smiled and you whispered to Bardock: "What did you taught him Bar?" He kissed your lips softly: "Don't worry (YN), you will see just in time." You nodded.

Now you were standing in the garden and Raditz was be your side and Goku was standing in front of you. They looked at each other and they nodded. Suddenly, Goku start to power up and you gasped. 'What is this power? I felt it before, but where?' You couldn't remember, but suddenly it clicked in your mind. You looked at Bardock: "Bardock! Did you taught him...?

You didn't have time to finish your question, when suddenly Goku' hair became blond. You gasped. 'How is this possible? He is only 13 years old!' Goku approached you and you smiled: "It is amazing Goku. How did you do that?" Instead Bardock answered you: "He got angry. I don't know why. We were training when suddenly he screamed and his hair were blond." You nodded: I see."

You looked at the sky and you saw that the night will start soon: "Ok boys. Thanks for this, but now you have to go to bed. It's already late." They nodded and they sprinted in house. When you went into their room, they were already laying and were waiting for you. You kissed them on forehead and you wished them good night.

You went into your room where Bardock was already waiting for you on the bed. You layed next to him and you kissed him. You kissed you back and when he pulled away, he whispered: "I love you (YN)." You whispered too: "I love you too Bar." Then you snuggle into his chest and you tryed to fall asleep. But Bardock had a different plan.

Suddenly, he start to kiss your eyes. You shift, you weren't expecting that. Then he kissed your nose and you giggled. Then he kissed your lips passionately and you gasped. He took this opportunity and he licked your mouth from inside. You gasped again, but eventually you kissed him back and you two were fighting for dominance for a while. He won of course.

When Bardock pulled away, he attacked your neck and he start to lick it. He was trying to find your sweet spot. When you gasped, he knew that he finds it. He start to bite it softly. Your (EC) eyes were closed tightly and you were gasping for breath. When few minutes passed, you shoved Bardock away: "Bar. We can't to it now. I am tired from work." He nodded and he wrapped his strong arms around your waist: "I understand (YN). Sleep well. I love you." You smiled in your sleep and you whispered:

"I love you too Bardock."

THE END

A/N: Hello my dear readers and thank you so much for 2 000 views on this book. I am very glad that someone had time to read this book. And now you liked my first lime? I won't do lemoms, so this is my stop. Now can you please request something?

Goku: Mig-chan? What is lemon?

NOTHING! DON'T ASK!

Goku: Ok, ok. And who was the charakter on this story? I didn't know him.

Vegeta: Kakarot! You Baka! Bardock is your father!

Goku: My father?!

Bardock: *appeared behind Goku* Yes, I am your father.

Goku: *jumps* F-father?!

Now Bardock before you go, can you please end this chapter?

Bardock: And how am I suppose to do it?

*sigh* Just look at the camera and say bye. Then Goku, you can told your father everything.

Goku: Ok!

Bardock: Ok. That's easy. *looked at camera* Bye!!