Vegeta x Chubby!Reader

This story was requested by Crazfangirl_.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
' ' - thoughts

Your pov.

You woke in the early morning, sun shining in your face. You opened your (EC) eyes, looking next to you. The other side of the bed was empty. Your boyfriend, Vegeta, was already up. He was already training outside. You could hear his shouting. You stood up from your bed and you goes down in the kitchen. You start to make breakfast.

Few minutes later, breakfast was ready. You went outside and you shouted at Vegeta: "Vegeta! Breakfast is ready!" When he hear that, you only saw some blur. You smiled and you went inside your house. You laugh when you saw Vegeta already eating. You sat in front of him and you start eating too.

When you eat already, Vegeta went outside again, saying that he will go training with Kakarot. You smiled at Goku' other name, because you still finds it a little weird. When Vegeta left, you cleaned the house, cooked lunch and you went to your room.

You opened your wardrobe and you wanted to try some dresses Vegeta bought to you, but you couldn't put them on you. You sighed and you goes standing in front of your mirror. You took down your shirt and you looked at yourself from all the sides. You realized that you were chubby and you never could put the new dress on you.

You felt tears slowly leaving your (EC) eyes. You looked at yourself with disgust in your (EC) eyes: "Why am I like this? I am so ugly. I wonder how I got Vegeta in my life. I am fat, how could he ever saw me? He always tells me that I am beautiful, but now that I looked at myself...he must be blind! I am soo disgusting! How could Vegeta love me?!"

You dropped on the floor and you start crying. Unknown to you, someone was standing on the other side of the door and he heared everything you told to yourself.

Vegeta' pov.

When I came to home from the training with Kakarot, the house was quiet. I felt (YN)' ki in our room. I went upstairs and I saw the door closed. I slowly start to open the door, but I stopped myself, because I heared what (YN) told to herself: "Why am I like this? I am so ugly. I wonder how I got Vegeta in my life. I am fat, how could he ever saw me? He always tells me that I am beautiful, but now that I looked at myself...he must be blind! I am soo disgusting! How could Vegeta love me?!"

I was so angry that (YN) thought this about herself. When I hear some thud, I quickly rush in the door and saw (YN) on the floor, crying. I kneel down next to her and I wrapped my arms around her body. When she felt my arms, she jumped slightly. 'Did I scared her?'

When she realized that I was there, she wrapped her arms around my neck and she looked into my eyes with her (EC) ones: "Did you heared what I say?" I nodded: "Yes, I heared. Why did you told all of that to yourself?" She looked down, avoiding my eyes. I catch her chin and I force her to look into my eyes.

I took a deep breath and I told her: "(YN), you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. You are the most beautiful girl I ever had to chance to meet. I was so glad to meet you, because I was alone and sad before I meet you. You told me to be happy, even in hard times. And I trusted you and look where am I now? I have the most beautiful girl in the whole universe for my girlfriend. And you aren't fat. You have the right body and for me you have beautiful body. I wouldn't ever want to have any other woman by my side. And I will tell you this one last time. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE THAT!"

I saw that (YN) was crying. I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. She was sobbing into my shoulder and I let her. Few minutes later, she looked into my eyes: "Thank you that you think that, but I know that you only told me that to make me happy. Even so I thank you so much."

I looked at her with my eyes widened. 'How can she say something like this? She thinks I am joking? I will prove to her that I was serious about this. I will show her that she is beautiful.'

I grabed her chin tightly and I forsed my lips into hers. She wasn't expecting that, so she gasped. I quickly took that change and forsed my tongue into her mouth. She gasped even more and eventually she kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and she kissed me deeply.

Few minutes later, I pulled away and I looked into her shining (EC) eyes and I kissed her nose. She laughed and I smiled: "I am glad that you are now happy, my love." She bowed her head: "I am happy, but I still think that I am fat. Just look at me! How can you find something like this beautiful?"

I griped her shoulders tightly and I told her: "I am looking at you (YN) and I see an beautiful girl. You are like an angel to me. I love you and that will never change, I promise." She smiled and now I known that she was happy. I heared what she whispered and I smiled:

"I love you too Vegeta and now I believe you. And I will love you till my last breath. I promise."

THE END

A/N: I hope you liked this story Crazfangirl_. If not I will rewrite it. Thank you very much about this request and I am sorry that this story is short. Also sorry if Vegeta was a little OOC. And don't worry kittenthesupersaiyan, I am working on your request. Also can you request something for 2 000 views special? Because it will be here soon.

Now Vegeta, can you?

Vegeta: What did you mean when you told that I am OOC?

Oh, that? It means Out Of Character.

Vegeta: And?

*sigh* It means that you weren't acting in your normal behaviour.

Vegeta: Oh? Ok then.

Goku: So it means that Vegeta had feelings in this story?

More or less, yes.

Vegeta: Hey! I have feelings you know!

Bulma: It's true. Vegeta have feelings.

Yeah, yeah. Now please end this.

Vegeta: Ok. *look at camera* Bye!!