Yandere!Goku Black x Heartless!Badass!Reader

This story was requested by FarahLafri.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color
'      ' - thoughts

Goku Black' pov.

I looked at the mortals limb body in front of me. The mortal was a female, I think. I fly into sky and gather ki in my palm. I throw ki blast at the city, destroying it in a instant. When the ash land, I felt some ki. I ignore it. I start to fly to the cabin Zamasu and I shared.

I wasn't really paying attention when suddenly something hit me in the shoulder. I gasped in pain. I think it was some small ki blast.  It was so painfull. I looked behind me at the person who attacked me. It was mortal girl. Her (HL), (HC) hair were blocking her face, so I didn't see her very well.

Her hand was pointing at me and I saw another ki blast forming in her hand. I quickly duck away when she fire it at me. I went behind her and wanted to kick her, but she was faster. She kicked me in stomach and I gasped. When she did that, I finally saw her face. It was the most beautiful face I ever saw. I wanted her to be mine, only mine and no one else.

Your pov.

You were fighting Goku Black now. You wanted to hurt him badly. He killed your family and friends. But you didn't want to kill him because of that. No. You were heartless. You liked your friends, so it's only right to want to avenge them. But you were badass and everyone who knows you, knows that. You hates that there were some being who was stronger then you.

You kicked him in the jaw and you hear a crack. You smirked to yourself. He looked at you, his jaw broken. His eyes holds deep hate in them, but you also saw something different. You didn't know the emotion in his eyes, but you knew that you were in deep trouble.

You quickly shaked the fear away and you start attacking him again. This time he was stronger. 'But how?! Only minute ago, he couldn't hit me! And now I can't hit him! What to do? Go away and fight him another time? But then he will be stronger that me!'

Then a small voice in your mind told you: 'But isn't he stronger that you now? If you don't kill him now, you wouldn't have another change.' You shook your head, trying to get of that voice. You let your guard down and you weren't paying attention. Goku Black saw his change and punch you hard in the stomach. You leaned forward, gasping for air.

Then you felt sharp pain in back of your neck and you were falling toward the ground. Your body fall on the ground and you looked behind you, looking at Goku Black with hate in your eyes. You knew that you have to go away, otherweise you will be killed. You quickly gather yourself, you stood up and kick him between his legs. Then you fly away.

Goku Black' pov.

SHE KICKED ME IN MY FRIEND!! It hurt so much. I let out few breaths and I focus on her ki. I found her ki near the cabin. I start flying toward her. I know that I could teleport right to her, but I wanted to gather my thoughts.

While I was flying, I was thinking about her. How she was so strong and beautiful in the fight. How her (HL), (HC) hair were flying behind her when she was attacking me. How her (EC) eyes were shining when she hurt me. It didn't really hurt me, but I was happy when her (EC) eyes were shining. I wanted her to by mine.

Your pov.

You were so much tired, when you run away from Goku Black. You knew that in the end he will find you. You knew that he will kill you, when he see the right moment. You sighed and you spot the cabin in the distance. Goku Black with Zamasu lived there. You lived near the cabin, so that way, you could find some information about them. 

You land at the entrance and you froze. 'How could I be this stupid?! How?! I AM SO STUPID! How could I forget about him?!' In front of you stood the other being you had try to kill. But you couldn't do that. Sadly he was immortal. So you had no choice, but to try to stay away from him.

You saw him approaching you and you fall into your fighting position. You wait for him to start attacking you, but he only stopped in front of you. When he stopped, you try to punch him, but he catch your hand and he twist it. You screamed in pain. Your wrist were broken.

Suddenly, Zamasu wrapped his fingers around your throat and he start to squeeze the life out of you. You strugled, but he was stronger. From your last power, you gathered the last drops of your ki and you throw a weak ki blast in his face. He smirked and squeeze tighter.

You were slowly passing out, but then you didn't felt his hand on your throat. You looked down, because you heared some thud. You saw Zamasu' body laying there without his head. Blood was leaking from his body. His body was laying in his blood. You screamed and you backed away.

You hit some hard chest and you felt muscular arms wrapping around your waist. You knew that Goku Black was behind you. He hold you tight and he whispered: "Now you will be mine and no one else. I will keep you and you will do everything I tell you. If not, you will be punished badly. Do you understand?"

You looked at him and he had Zamasu' blood on his face and on his arms which were still wrapped tightly around your waist. You looked deep into his eyes: "I will be rather dead then do something you told me!" He licked your neck and whisper: "You are so stubborn, aren't you? I think I will have to teach you something about respect."

You shivered when he say that. 'What he wants to do with me? He killed his only friend! He is sick! His mind is sick. I have to run away!' Suddenly, he laughed creepy: "You think you can run from me? Try my little rose, but I will always find you." Then he spun you around and he kissed you. You strugled, but he was stronger. Again.

When he pulled away, he smirked at you. He put his hand on back of your neck and suddenly he knocked you out cold. The last thing you hear was:

"From now on you will be mine and I will do whatever I want with you. Hope that you know that I love you (YN)."

THE END

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this story FarahLafri. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for request. This was my first Yandere. Hope you all liked it.

Black, you know what to do.

Goku Black: Why did you wrote me like this? I will never kill Zamasu. He is the same person as me after all.

Because this was a request. And besides, I like Yandere stories. So deal with it. Now do it.

Everyone: So you will do more Yandere stories?

Maybe. If someone will request it, I will do it.

Goku: *shakes in fear* O-ok. *look at camera and whisper* Please don't request Yandere stories with me. I will be scared of myself then.

Goku, did you told something to our fans?

Goku: *defending himself* O-of course not. You don't have to worry. *laugh*

Ok, if you say so. Black, end this chapter.

Goku Black: Ok. *look at camera* Bye mortals!!