Vegeta x Saiyan!Female!Prisoner!Reader

Warning: Cursing!

This story was requested by YuGiOhfan1999.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color

Your pov.

"I will never hurt him! Do you hear me, you fucking lizard?! You can do whatever you want with me, but I will never hurt my king! Nor the prince!! Do you hear me!!" You were held by Dodoria and Zarbon and you were shouting at Frieza. He wanted you to kill king Vegeta. You were speechless. He told you that, because he somehow knew that you and prince Vegeta were lovers. So if you killed his father, he won't love you and he will kill you.

Frieza looked at you and he smirked: "Oh? Of course you will do that my sweet (YN). Even if you don't want to, you will. Zarbon, do it." You didn't had any time to do something as you felt that Zarbon inject something to your neck. You gasped when it blocked your sight. Your brain shut itself and you looked at Frieza. You bowed before him and you told him: "I will kill him my king. I will do everything you told me to do."

You stood up and you want away to prepare for the kill. As you were walking away, you didn't saw that Frieza was smirking to himself and you didn't heard what Zarbon told him: "The only cure for this is if Prince Vegeta kiss her. Other then that, she is under your control."

Time skip

You were walking in the palace right now to the king's room. You were goimg to kill him, just like Lord Frieza told you. You opened the door to his room and you walked closer to his bed. You hide your ki and you walked closer to him. You towered above him and you took the knife from your pocket. You hold the knife to his throat and you whispered: "Sweet dreams your highness. Root in hell."

And that was your mistake. The second you whispered that, his eyes opened and he kicked you in your stomach. You gasped for breath and you backed away. King Vegeta stood up from his bed and he walked toward him. As he was towering above you, he prepared his blast to kill you. You closed your (EC) eyes when you waited for your dead.

Suddenly, the door opened and Prince Vegeta came to the room. He quickly stopped his father from killing you. The king looked at him and he shouted at him: "Vegeta! Are you crazy?! She tried to kill me!! Why did you stopped me?!!" Prince Vegeta looked at you and he told his father: "We won't kill her. Maybe she didn't wanted to do this." King Vegeta looked at his son and he shouted at him: "Are you crazy?! Then she will be my prisoner from now on. Guards!!"

The guards walked into the room and each one of them hold your arms. You tried to struggle, but they were stronger. They dragged you down in the prison. You were walking down the long hall when they stopped in from of torturing chamber. You screamed and you struggled more. They just opened the door and walked on the chamber.

One of them let you go and he went for something. The other one hold you tighter and he tightened his grip on you. The first one came back holding some kind of injection. You struggled as he hold the injection to your neck. You gasped when he inject you. The chamber start spinning in front of your (EC) eyes. You went numb.

They laughed and they tied you to a table. One of them put something on your head so you won't move it. The other one tied your legs and arms to the table. You tried to move, but it was for nothing. You couldn't move. You closed your (EC) eyes as you led the darkness to overcome you.

Vegeta' pov.

As the guards took (YN) away, I wanted to go after them, but father stopped me. I looked at him and he told me: "Be careful around her. She is dangerous. Why did you said that she didnt wanted to do this?! How could you know?!" I smirked at him: "It's not of your damn business father. If you want her as your prisoner, it's your fucking thing." I looked away from him and I start walking toward the prison.

On the way there, I was whispering to myself: "Why the fuck I let him to get (YN) to the prison? I love her for God's sake!! How could I let that happen?! Fuck! I will have to help her out of there." I walked to the torturing chamber as I knew already that she was there, by her screams. I walked into the chamber and I shouted at the guards: "Go away! I want to be here with her!!"

The guards looked at me, they bowed and they sprinted away. I walked toward (YN) as she was laying on the table out of her breath. I looked to the entrance if no one was there and then I whispered to her: "I am going to save you right now, so please don't scream or anything. I am so sorry that they tortured you. I love you." With that I kissed her on her lips which were gasping for air.

(YN) kissed me back almost instantly. When I pulled away, I quickly released her from the table. I pulled away the mask she had on her head. When I pulled it away, I saw how she opened her (EC) eyes and I smiled at her. She smiled at me too and I helped her to sit up. She hugged me and she told me: "I am so sorry that I tried to kill your father. I didn't wanted to do that. Frieza' forced me. I am so sorry."

I hugged her back: "Frieza. That bastard!! I will kill him for this!" I looked at (YN) and I hold her in my arms bridal style. She blushed and I smirked. She was so cute. I start walking toward my room to set her there. As I was halfway toward my room, my father appeared around the corner.

He gasped when he saw me holding (YN) and as he was going to call for the guards again, I interrupted him: "Stop! Don't you dare to call them again! Hear her out!" I looked at (YN) as she bowed in front of my father and she told him: "I am so sorry my highness. I am truly sorry. I didn't wanted to do that. Frieza forced me to do this. He gave me some kind of injection. I would never do something like this! Please, your highness! Forgive me!"

I looked at my father when (YN) stopped talking. He had an angry look on his face, but I assume it was because of Frieza. He walked toward (YN) and he told her: "Stand up. I understand that Frieza wanted to kill me, but why did he choosed you? Why?" Now I came to her help: "Because she is my lover. Maybe Frieza thought that if she kills you, I would hate her and that I will kill her." I saw that (YN) nodded at me. So I was right.

My father again looked at her and then looked at me. He told her: "I forgive you. But you will stay in the palace for a bit. So I could get to know you better. After all, you will be my daughter in law in short bit. Right Vegeta?"

I gasped. I shot an angry look at him and then I looked at (YN). I fall on my knee and I asked her: "I know that this is so sudden, but (YN) will you marry me?" I held my breath as she sealed my fate: "Yes. Yes Vegeta, I will marry you."

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story YuGiOhfan1999. If not I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading it. I have a question for all of you: Do you want me to submit this story to Wattys? Tell me in the comments!

Vegeta!

Vegeta: *walks to my room* Yes Mig-chan? To end the story? Ok. *looks at camera* Bye!! *walks out of my room*

*shocks* What the hell just happened??