SSJ4 Gogeta X Reader

This story was requested by kijiro56.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(SC) - skin color

Gogeta' pov.

I launched my attack on Omega Shenron as he screamed in pain. His body shattered from my attack and I smirked to myself. I defeated him already and the world was safe. I looked down at my family as they were cheering. I smiled and I landed near them. Pan was running all around and she was trying to find all Dragon Balls.

I was paying a minor attention to her, but I looked at her fully when she yelled in fright. The Dragon Balls were flying away from her hands toward the sky. I looked up and I gasped in surprise. How was this even possible?! I killed all seven evil dragons! There can't be another evil dragon!

But this evil dragon didn't looked evil or like any other dragons I killed. I could that it was she. She had a wide smile on her face and (EC) eyes. Her skin was (SC) and she looked just like any normal human minus her (SC) skin and her (HL), (HC) hair which looked like if they were alive. Her (HC) were curling behind her like if she had a pit of snakes on her head. Maybe she had?

Her left hand was unstretched in front of her and Dragon Balls were coming toward her. One by one she absorbed them to her skin. Every second she was becoming stronger and stronger. I flew toward her when the last Dragon Ball flew toward her. I snatched it and she growled at me. Her (EC) eyes turned to bloody red in anger and I slowly backed away.

She was frightening with that red eyes of hers. She was nearly strong as me and I didn't liked that one bit. I looked into her red eyes with my blue ones and I attacked her. She saw that and she dodged. She smirked to herself and she punched me in the face. That didn't did anything to me, but I was still shaken.

She was strong and dangerous, but also beautiful. Wait! What?! She wasn't beautiful! She was my enemy! But her red eyes which were being bored into my blue eyes were so capturing and I could look into them all day. What am I talking about?! I quickly shooked my head to escape that thoughts. I looked at her and she had flow on her face like if something didn't went according to her plan.

I narrowed my eyes and I charged at her. She smirked and before I could do something, she catched my head between her hands and she literally bored her glare into my skull. I couldn't do anything. It was like if she was controlling my mind. I only saw her red eyes and nothing else. I was under her mercy.

Your pov.

When Omega Shenron died, you were born. You were strong as all of the evil dragons together. They were evil, but you weren't. You were kind and you didn't wanted to do this to him. He didn't want to give you the last Dragon Ball so you didn't have another choise. He was making it difficult for you.

When you looked into his eyes, you start controlling his mind. He was under your mercy, but you didn't want to hurt him. No. You only wanted the last Dragon Ball, so you could clean it from the evil energy, just like the other ones you cleaned already. But he didn't knew that. He thought that you were evil just like the other dragons.

You let go of his face and you were looking at him with smile on your face as he gaved you the last Dragon Ball. You took it and you absorbed it. When you absorbed it, his eyes focused again and he gasped. He was going to attack you again, but you unstretched your hand toward him and you let the Dragon Balls to appear.

He was gasping like fish on beach and before he could say something, you interrupted him: "Here are your Dragon Balls. I am sorry if you thought that I was going to use them. I only wanted to clear them from the evil energy." He nodded at you and he took the balls.

You looked away from him as you were going away, but you go interrupted by his hand. You looked at him and you raised your eyebrows. He smirked at you and he asked you: "Thanks for that. I am sorry that I attacked you. If I may ask: What's your name?" You smiled and you unanswered him: "My name is (YN). And you are?"

He took your hand into his and he gently kissed your hand while he unanswered you: "My name is Gogeta." You blushed at his kiss and he seems to catch that. You gently took away your hand and you looked at him more closely. He was very muscular and he had orange hair while his fur and tail were brown. He was handsome as you could say at least. He was smirking at you while his tail was swaing behind him.

He had happy look in his blue eyes and you wondered what was happening in his mind at that moment. You wondered how strong he was and unknown to you Gogeta was thinking the similar thoughts about you. Unknown to you and him, you two were thinking the same thing at the same time as you were slowly leaning toward each other. And that thought was:

I FOUND LOVE WHERE IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE.

THE END

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter kijiro56, if not I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading this and I am sorry that I didn't updated sooner, I was busy with school. I am sorry again.

Gogeta!!

Gogeta: *appearing from air in my room* Yes Mig-chan?

*smiles* You have another chapter, so can you end it, please?

Gogeta: *smiles too* Sure.

Goku: *runs to my room* Mig-chan!! You are back!! I missed you!!

*lookes at Goku* I missed you too Goku. *lookes at Gogeta*

Gogeta: *lookes at camera* Bye!!