Big Brother!Whis x Infant!Sister!Reader

This story was requested by xRealityIsAnIllusion.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(FBF) - favourite baby food

Whis' pov.

The sun was shining and birds were singing. I was sitting under the tree, relaxed. Lord Beerus was sleeping right now and I should wake him up in a few minutes. He was sleeping ten years now and it was quite boring to be alive on this planet. Oracle fish was nowhere to found and I was alone.

Few months ago, my little sister (YN) was born. She was beautiful. She had (HL), (HC) hair and (EC) eyes. She was very nice and cute. My other siblings already met her, but I didn't. I had all information from my sister Vados. I wanted to meet her already, but I didn't knew that I will eventually.

Suddenly, bright light appeared in front of me. I didn't had to block my eyes from the light. I already knew who was standing there. The light slowly faded away and I saw my father standing there with something or someone in his arms.

I bowed in front of him and he bowed slightly too. Before I could ask him what he was doing in universe 7, he interrupted me: "Hello Whis. I am sorry that I came so unexpected. I have to go somewhere with Zeno-sama and I want you to babysit (YN), if it's okay."

I smiled: "Hello father. Of course. It will be my pleasure to babysit (YN). I can finally get to know her. Is there something I need to know before you go there?" He walked closer to me and he handed me (YN). She was sleeping soundly. I looked at my father and he told me: "I don't think so. Only when she wakes up, you need to feed her and change her diaper. Then play with her for a bit and when she will be tired, she will go to sleep. I think that's all. Bye my son."

I bowed to him when the same bright light appeared and took him away. The light vanished and I was there with (YN) alone. She was still sleeping, so I went to sit under the tree again. I looked at her. She was really cute. Like a sun shining in the sky.

Then, she start wakeing up. Her (EC) eyes slowly opened and looked at me. She smiled at me and she stretched her arms at me, like if she was asking to be picked up. I smiled at her too and I picked her up. She pointed at her mouth and then at her stomach. Maybe she was hungry? I asked her: "Are you hungry (YN)?" She nodded at me.

I smiled and I took out my staff. I waved him in the air and just then (FBF) was there. (YN) claped her hands and she start trying to go down. I set her down and she start eating. I was surprised. She already knew how to eat my herself? She had only few months!

I smiled at me and she tapped the ground beside her. I sat next to her and I was looking at her when she was eating. She was cute. When she ate everything, she looked at me and she had pained look on her face. I was confused. Did something happened? Did she ate something that wasn't good for her? I was afraid.

Then, I remembered what my father told me before he went away: "Only when she wakes up, you need to feed her and change her diaper." Change her diaper! That's it! I took the staff and I waved it on the air again. I changed her diaper like this and then, she was smiling at me and clapping.

Now, I had to play with her. I asked her: "Do you want to play something (YN)?" She smiled and nodded. She stood up and she start running away from me. Maybe she wants to play tag? I made the staff vanish and I run after her. When she spotted me, she laughed and run away.

We were playing like this for few minutes, when (YN) run to Lord Beerus' palace. I run after her, maybe like this I can play with her and wake up Lord Beerus at the same time? I run after her and when I almost catched her, she disappeared. What? What happened?

I was trying to find her, when suddenly, I heard screaming from Lord Beerus' chamber: "Whis!! Who the hell is this?!!" I teleported to his chamber and when I went there, I froze in the spot. Then I start laughing really hard. (YN) woke up Lord Beerus and she was playing with his tail. Lord Beerus had an angry look on his face and he was pissed off.

He growled at (YN) and she smiled at him. I looked at him and I told him: "She is my sister (YN), Lord Beerus. My father was here and he wanted me to babysit her for a little bit. We were playing tag and she somehow teleported here. I am sorry if she woke you up Lord Beerus."

He looked at me as if i was crazy. Then his angry look changed into fearfull one and he shouted: "Grand Priest was here?!" I nodded as if I didn't sayed that already. (YN) looked at me and she stretched her arms at me. I walked toward her and I took her into my arms. She smiled at me and she closed her (EC) eyes, going to sleep.

I teleported into my room and I set her down on my bed. She smiled in her sleep and I smiled too. She was so adorable. I hope I will babysit her more. I love my little sister (YN).

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story xRealityIsAnIllusion. If not, I will rewrite it. I have so much fun writing this, so thanks fpr requesting it!

Whis!!

Whis: *walks into my room eating sushi* Yes Mig-chan?

*smiles* What do you think of this story?

Whis: It was really cute.

Thank you!

Whis: You are welcome. *looks at camera* Bye!!