Bulma x Male!Reader

This story was requested by northernlion196.

This story will take place on planet Namek.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(YA) - your age
(YR) - your race
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color
'     ' - thoughts

Your pov.

You were working for Lord Frieza since you were six. Now you were (YA). You don't know why you were still alive. Lord Frieza thought you were strong. You were on planet Namek, searching for orbs called Dragon Balls, because your Lord wants to make a wish. He wants to be immortal, so he can rule the universe forever. You were almost his strongest soldier. You were stronger then Dodoria and Zarbon, so Lord Frieza trust you. He send you to find one of the Dragon Balls.

You were flying toward the weak ki you felt. You know how to feel ki, because when you were younger, your mother taught you that. You saw cave in the distance with that weak ki inside. You want to fly inside, but you stop. At the entrace, you saw the most beautiful creature, you ever saw. She had short blue hair and blue eyes. She was wearing clothes you don't know about. You slowly land on the ground and you slowly approach her. When she saw you, her eyes widen and she back away, until she was pressed against the rock. In a split of second, you were in front of her.

Bulma's pov.

I walked outside the cave. I was waiting for Gohan and Krillin, looking at the sky. In the courner of my eye, I saw some movement. When I look around I gasped. In the distance was some alien! My eyes widen and I back away. I was so scared. 'What he wants from me? I don't have anything! Wait a second! Maybe he comes for the Dragon Ball! No!! I will die young! I wanted to have a handsome boyfriend, but that will never happen!' I thought to myself. I was backing away, until I was pressed against the rock. I blink and suddenly he was in front of me!

I open my mouth to scream, but he press his hand against my mouth. I look in his (EC) eyes. They were cold like ice. If I wasn't this scared, I would say he is very handsome. He had (HL), (HC) hair. Maybe I can seduce him. But again I look in his eyes. I realized that would be a very bad idea. I close my eyes, slowly starting to cry, hoping he won't kill me.

Your pov.

You saw that she start to cry. Maybe she was afraid of you. You let her go and gently kiss her forehead. Her eyes shot open and she blush. You look in her eyes and say: "Hello beautiful. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I find you interesting. Would you like to come to my ship with me?" When she hear what you say, she blush deep red. She look in your eyes. "W-who are you?" she ask you with slight fear in her voice. You smirked at her: "You don't have to be afraid of me. To answer your question, my name is (YN). And I am (YR)." She nod. "My name is Bulma." "Beautiful name for beautiful girl." you told her smirking.

"What are you doing here?" she ask you. You shook your head: "I can't tell you. It's a secret. Come with me to my ship. I will give you another clothes." You saw that Bulma hesitated. You took her hand and you gently squeeze it: "I won't hurt you, I promise." Few minutes later, she nod her head: "Ok, lead the way." You smiled and you take her bridal style. She blush. You start to fly toward Lord Frieza's ship, knowing that he wasn't there.

Time skip

Now you were looking around your room, trying to find the Frieza force armor. Finally, you found it. You give it to Bulma. You start to walk to the door, when Bulma stopped you: "Where are you going?" You look at her and smirked: "I will be outside. Change to that armor, then come outside." She nod.

You were waiting outside now, thinking about her. 'She is so beautiful. When I saw her, I think I fall in love with her. No, scratch that. I don't think, I know that I love her. Maybe she have the same feelings toward me. If she had, how can she love monster like me?' You didn't realized that the last sentence you said out loud.

"You aren't monster (YN), how can you say something like that? And to answer your untold question, I love you too." You look at her and her looks take breath away from you. In the armor, she was stunning. (A/N: she look just like in the picture above)

You run to her and you kiss her lips rough. She gasp and you shove your tongue in her mouth. You explore her mouth, not leaving any space untouched. She kiss back. You were kissing for few minutes. Then you pull away. You were both breathing hard. You pull her closer and you whisper: "I love you Bulma, will you be my girlfriend?" She look at you and whisper: "I love you too and yes, I will be your girlfriend."

You smirk and you wrap your arms around her waist. You hold her tightly and you run with her toward your room. You run inside and you lock the door behind you, so nobody will disturb you and your new girlfriend. Let's just say, you both were glad nobody was on the ship at that hour.

THE END

A/N: northernlion196 I hope you like this story. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading this and I hope I will see all of you very soon.

Bulma, can you end this?

Bulma: Of course. *look at camera* Bye!!