Trunks x Reader (SONGFIC)

This story was requested by JadeWolf07. This story will be songfic. This will be my first songfic, so I am sorry if this will be bad.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color

Your pov:

Bit by bit I'm falling under your spell,
your smile is all I need see to know we'll, leave this endless darkness!
Saying come along with me,
Hold my haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!

You didn't even know how you felt in love with this guy. To you, he was sweet, caring and cute. And of course helpful. He always helped you with anything you needed. He was with you in your dark times. When you saw him smile, you felt happy inside. He was your friend and school partner.

One day, you and him were in your house doing a school project. You two were thirsty, so you went downstairs to bring him some water. You went in the kitchen and you heard some noice.

You saw your mother and father shouting at each other. They were yelling and cursing. You felt one single tear escape your (EC) eye. You took the water and you went upstairs to him.

When he saw that you were crying, he hugged you tightly and he asked you: "What happened (YN)?" You looked into his eyes and you told him: "Mum and dad are shouting at each other again. I don't know what to do! I don't want to live here anymore."

He smiled at you and he asked you: "You can live with me (YN)." Then he stood up and he stretched his hand toward you and with his eyes, he told you to took a hold of his hand. You smiled and you took his hand. He took you into his arms and he flew with you toward your new home.

Back when you first came into my life,
we recalled a place that I knew as a child,
a special place, one that I held close to my heart...

While he was flying with you away, you remembered the day you first met him.

Flashback

You were running in the forest, because your parents were shouting at each other again. You were running toward your favourite place, which was near a clif. You could be free when you were there. Free like a bird.

You saw the clif before you and you sat on the ground near it. Wind was blowing to your face and you were relaxed. You looked down and you wished that you could fly as well as the birds. Uknown to you, you spoke it aloud. And someone heard you.

"I can make it true, if you want." You heard voice behind you and you looked behind you, only to see a boy around your age. He had purple hair and blue eyes. He was smirking at you. You smiled at him and you asked him: "How do you want to make it true? That's impossible."

The boy only smirked at you and he walked toward you. He took you into his arms and he flew in the sky! You screamed and you hugged him tightly, afraid of your life. When he laughed at you, you smiled at him and you laughed too. From that day, you two became best friends.

Flashback ends

Won't you leave me in a dance down this winding road,
where light and shadow entwine to take hold...
Of the thoughts one left far behind!

You were living with him for few days now and sometimes, you felt sad. Because of that, you often felt into depressions. You were fighting between light and darkness. But it seems that the shadows were winning.

When you were stuck in one depression, he found out about that and he helped you. He didn't leaved you. He helped you to the light. And now, slowly, you were letting the bad thoughts to fly away.

Know that sometimes, I want to turn,
around and see the things that, I've passed on the journey,
I know with love on our side, with courage and pride!
I'll fight and will carry on!

It was two years since you start living with him. You were happy with him and he was happy with you. Some time when you were alone, you were thinking about things that happened in past two years.

For example how he conffesed to you. He told you that he loves you too and he will love till his last breath. Or your first date with him. He took you to the place where you two met for the first time.

But you knew that you don't have to look back at what happened already. You had to look forward to the future. To the future with him. You knew that you will stay with him and that you will never leave his side and that you were going to fight for him.

Bit by bit I'm falling under your charm,
you'll keep me and all the world far from harm,
Bring hope to everyone! Take in your eternity.

You loved him even more the more time you spend with him. He was protecting you from everything and everyone. You were safe with him. He even protected the people in the town. He helped the older people and animals too.

Everytime someone sees him, they were happy and they were feeling safe. They had hope and you too. You thought that when he will go to the after life, he should took the hope with him to the heaven. To bring hope to the dead people.

Even when it seems that I don't need you,
just know that I am in love can't wait too, leave this endless darkness!
Won't you come along with me? Hold my haaaaand!

Sometimes you were left alone in the house while he was helping people. He didn't wanted to left you alone, but you told him that the other people need him more. You always told him that you loved him and that you were going to wait for him.

Even when he came home beaten, you always helped him to stood up on his feet again. You helped him in his dark times, just like he helped you many years ago in your house. And you let him knew that you will be always in his side. Till your last breath you will love him. And his name was Trunks.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story and I am sorry if this was bad. It was my first songfic. Hope you liked this story JadeWolf07. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading this!

Trunks!!

Trunks: *walking inside* Yes Mig-chan?

*smiled* Do you like this songfic?

Trunks: *nodded* Yeah, it was great.

Goku: It was great Mig-chan!

*blushed* Thanks Trunks, Goku. Trunks can you?

Trunks: *nodded and looked at camera* Bye!!