Yamcha x Saiyan!Reader

This story was requested by zamasuonbathsalts.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color

Your pov.

You were sitting on a cliff. The sun was setting down and moon was going to replace it soon. The sky was orange-yellow and wind was blowing slightly. Your (HL), (HC) hair were blowing in the wind. Your legs were crossed and your tail was laying on the ground next to you.

You layed on the ground and you put your hands behind your head. Your (EC) eyes were closed and you were calm. You were  thinking about the man you loved.

His name was Yamcha. 'Yeah, you can laugh all you want. I know that he is weak as fish on the ground, but something in him catched my interest.' Everytime when you wanted to tell him that you loved him, your pride gets in your way.

You were very prideful Saiyan. Almost prideful as Vegeta. You were almost like Vegeta. You didn't want to show up that you cared of someone or something like that. You didn't liked to show your emotions. You weren't showing emotions at all.

When you were with others, you were standing in the corner of the room and you were listening to them. But when you saw Yamcha, your heart will melt like ice outside in the hot, summer day.

Suddenly, your phone rang. You sigh and you looked at your phone. Bulma was calling you. You pressed the button and you answered her: "Hello Bulma. Did something happened?" You could tell that she was excited: "Hello (YN). No, nothing happened, but can you come to me for few minutes? So you can help me with something." You sigh. You only wanted to go to bed and go to sleep. But eventually, you told her: "Ok Bulma, I will be there in few minutes." Then you closed the phone, not wanting to talk to her anymore.

You stood up from the ground and you stretched your arms above your head. Your tail wrapped tightly around your waist and you flew into air. You start flying toward Bulma' house. You felt that Yamcha was there with her too. You shooked your head, not wanting to thought about him right now.

You didn't knew when you will tell him how you felt about him. Your pride always gets in your way, so it was impossible. If you will tell him that, he will be afraid of you. But he was afraid of you now! You sighed. You loved him, but will he love you back?

You saw CC in front of you and you flew toward it. You landed on the ground behind the house, because you felt her weak ki there. You walked more behind the house and you saw her. She was alone waiting for you. You didn't felt Yamcha' ki, but that didn't concerned you right now.

You waved at her and you approached her. She smiled at you and you smirked at you. Then she told you: "Hi there (YN). In fact, I wanted to ask you something." You looked confused at her: "But didn't you wanted me to help you with something?" She nodded at you and then she asked you: "I know, but I heard something and I want to ask you something: Do you love Yamcha?"

You looked at her with anger in your (EC) eyes. 'How she knows that? Where did she heard that?! How!?' You were angry of course, but you calmed down. Eventually, you looked at her and you told her: "Yes, I love him. How do you know that? Who did tell you that?!"

She looked at you with shocked look in her eyes, then she smiled at herself. She start laughing and you were confused. 'Why is she laughing? Did I told something funny?' When she calmed down, she looked behind her and she shouted: "Yamcha! You can come! You heard what (YN) told me, so come out!"

When you heard that, you paled. Your (EC) eyes widen and when you truly saw Yamcha approaching you, you quickly flew away from him. You were flying toward your secret place which was near the waterfall. Even when you heard Yamcha shouting at you, you didn't stopped. In fact, you start flying faster. You were faster that him after all.

Eventually, you didn't heared him behind you and you could heard the waterfall before you. You slow down and you landed on the ground. You went behind the waterfall and you sat on the ground, your knees touching your chest. And you start crying.

While you were busy with crying, you didn't felt that Yamcha sat next to you. You jumped slightly when he wrapped his arms around your body and he pulled you closer to him. You knew that you easily could escape his hold, but you didn't tryed that. You were sitting next to him and you were sobbing.

When you calmed down, you looked up at his smiling face and you asked him: "Did you planed that with Bulma? To force me to tell that I love you? Why did you do that?" He looked down at you with sad eyes: "Yes, I planed that and I am sorry that I did that. I was afraid that you won't tell that to me. I was afraid. I am sorry about that. I should have told you that I love you too."

You looked at him with angry (EC) eyes and you stood up and you punched him in the jaw. He screamed in pain and he hold his jaw. He looked at you with wide eyes and he saw you smirking at him. He was confused and slightly scared. When you leaned toward him, he slightly flinched. You laughed at him, but he was still scared of you.

But when you kissed his lips slightly, he relaxed. He kissed you back and he hold your tail, so you couldn't walked away. When he hold your tail, your felt weak. You didn't overcome your weakness yet. You were going to fall on him, but he catched you and he set you on his lap.

When you pulled away, you looked into his eyes with your (EC) ones and you told him: "I am still angry at you, because what you did to me, but I love you." He smiled at you: "I love you too (YN). So, are we the thing now?" You laughed at his stupidity and you told him: "Yes Yamcha, we are the thing now."

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story stefanbandersnatch. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading this book, you are amazing!

Yamcha!!!

Yamcha: *rush from his bedroom with lipstick on his face* Yes Mig-chan?

*laughed* I don't want to know what you were doing in your room. Anyway, you had another request, so please end this chapter.

Yamcha: *going to end this, but...*

Random girl: *shouted from Yamcha' room* Yamcha! Honey! Where are you?

Yamcha: *blushed*

*laughing so much*

Goku Black: *run from kitchen* Mortal! Why are laughing so much?!

*told him everything*

Goku Black: *start laughing too*

Yamcha: *still blushing*

*calmed down* Sorry Yamcha, now you can end this.

Yamcha: *looked at camera while blushing* B-bye!!