Yandere!Gogeta x Reader x Yandere!Vegito

This story was requested by SupremeOmni_14.

Key:
(HL) - hair length
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color
(YN) - your name

Gogeta's pov.

I glared at Vegito as he powered up. He was getting on my nerves. We were trying to find out which one of us is the stronger fusion. We were training in the Fusion world.

This world is a place where we end up when Goku and Vegeta unfused. Gotenks is here as well. I looked at Vegito and I asked him: "Are you done? This is getting nowhere."

He looked at me and he frowned. He powered down and he flown toward me: "Why? I was having such a good time." I shooked my head and I smiled. Even though he was more like Vegeta and I was more like Goku, he was childish as Goku.

I was going to say something to him, when suddenly the world started shaking. Vegito looked at me: "What the hell is happening?! Is someone coming here?" I shooked my head as I had no clue.

I looked at Vegito when I heard him scream and I screamed as well when I realized we were both covered in bright light. That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

When I came around, I felt different energies around me. I opened my eyes and I looked around me. Vegito was laying on the ground beside me, but we were somewhere different.

I looked ahead of me when I heard a gasp. A beautiful woman was standing there and she was looking at me and Vegito. She had (HL), (HC) hair and (EC) eyes. When she realized I was looking at her, she looked at someone next to her.

I looked there as well and I saw Goku. Wait, what?! Goku? How is that possible?! Then I heard something above me: "Your wish has been granted. Farewell." That was Shenron! My eyes widened when I realized what must happened.

Beside me, Vegito finally sat up and he looked at me confused: "What the hell happened Gogeta?! Where are we?!" Before I could explain it to him, that beautiful woman came toward us and she told us: "Goku wished for both of you to be real. Why though, I have no clue. Btw, my name is (YN). Nice to meet you Gogeta and Vegito."

I nodded at her and she smiled at me. I looked at Vegito and I saw him looking at her up and down. When he was done, he smirked to himself. I smirked as well. She was the perfect material to be our mate. And it doesn't matter, if she wants to or not.

Time skip

These few months were perfect. We got to know (YN) better and let's just say, we were pretty much obsessed with her. When I wasn't with her, Vegito was with her. She wasn't alone anymore. She got a little suspicious, but I told her that she has nothing to worry about.

Now, she was in her house, sleeping. Vegito was standing on the right side of her bed as I was standing on the left side. She was so beautiful when sleeping. She looked like an angel. A beautiful angel.

Vegito leaned closer to her and he lightly kissed her eyelids. She moved a little in her sleep, but didn't wake up. I smiled at her as I gently lifted her up. She only moved closer to me. Vegito putted his hand on my shoulder and two fingers on his forehead. He smirked at me and I smirked at him. Just like that, he teleported us away.

Your pov.

You woke up when you felt hot breathing on your neck. You quickly jumped up only for you to accidentally hit someone. You rubbed your head as you looked at the person you hit. Your (EC) eyes widened when you saw Vegito.

You felt that breathing again and you looked next to you. You gasped. Gogeta was sitting next to, weird look in his eyes. You looked at Vegito, then at Gogeta again and you asked them: "Guys? What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Vegito smirked at you as he sat next to you as well: "You know, (YN), nothing's wrong. Just relax. You should get used to that look as you called it, because you are staying with us now." You looked at Gogeta and he nodded at you.

You shooked your head: "Okay, I have absolutely no idea what is going on here. What do you mean by staying with you now? I don't get it." Gogeta smiled at you as he wrapped his arm around your waist: "You are going to stay here with us forever and ever. We won't let you go away. You are ours (YN). Ours and no one's else."

Your (EC) eyes widened and you started to get up: "Sorry Gogeta and Vegito, but I am not yours. I am no one's. I won't stay here, so please let me go." As you said that Gogeta tightened his grip on you and he growled slightly.

You stiffened in fear as you looked at him. Gogeta was looking at you with possesived look in his eyes and his fangs were showing. You gulped and you told him: "Please, let me go. You are scaring me Gogeta." He only growled at you more.

His grip on you tightened so much that he was hurting you. You had tears in your (EC) eyes: "Gogeta, please stop. You are hurting me!" Just then, Vegito growled at Gogeta: "Let her go you imbecile! You are hurting her!"

After that, Gogeta let you go. You quickly stood up and you run toward the door. Just as you were going to turn the knob, Vegito appeared in front of you, fangs showing.

You covered in fear and you run in the other direction. You stopped as Gogeta appeared before you. You sobbed and you felt on your knees. Both of them started to approach you and you started crying silently.

You were so afraid. You were afraid of them, because you didn't know what they will do to you. You closed your (EC) eyes, sealing your fate. As they kissed your lips, you became theirs.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story SupremeOmni_14. If not, I will rewrite it. I feel so much better right now, so I had time to write this. Thanks for reading this!

Gogeta! Vegito!

Both: *walks into my room*

Gogeta: *smiles at me* Yes Mig-chan?

Vegito: *smirks at me* It looks like you had fun writing this chapter, right?

*sighs* Yes, I had fun writing this. *looks at Gogeta* Can you both end this chapter?

Both: *nods and looks at the camera* Bye!!