AU!Broly x Reader

This story was requested by StevonnieQUniverse.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(FF) - favourite food

Your pov.

"I told you already, you are not my type, so go away." You were looking into black eyes of your least favourite person in your school. His name was Goku Black, but everyone called him only Black. He was one hell of a person. Everytime he saw you, he tries to flirt with you. You were annoyed every time and he never noticed that. He was your classmate as well. So it was only worse.

You blinked your (EC) eyes when Black smirked at you: "Both of us knew that you like me (YN), so stop doing this." You didn't answered him,as you turned away from him and you walked outside of the class. You had lunch break now for one hour. Black tried to follow you, but he gets stopped as one of your friends went toward him and he gripped his neck in tight hold. His name was Vegeta and he hated Black so much.

You looked at Vegeta and you told him: "Thanks Vegeta, But you can let go of him now. You don't want to get in trouble like last time, do you?" Vegeta let him go and he went to walk next to you. He smirked at you and he throws his arm around your shoulders. But only in a friendly way, because he had a girlfriend. Her name was Bulma and she was also your friend.

You smiled at Vegeta and you two walked into dining room. Almost everyone was already there. You saw your friends sitting in the middle of the dining room and you waved at them. They waved back at you. You walked toward food and you picked (FF). Before you went toward your friends, one guy stood next to you. You looked at him and you blushed.

Next to you was standing Broly. He was the most muscular guy in your school and he was also the tallest. Oh, one more thing. He was also your crush. You liked him, because he was cute and sweet. But only when he wasn't angry. When he gets mad, he was terrifying. One time, he almost attacked the head teacher, because she told him something he didn't liked.

You looked away from him as soon as possible, so he couldn't look at you too. He knows you. You quickly walked toward your friends and you saw Vegeta sitting next to Bulma, Goku sitting next to Chichi, his girlfriend and Krillin sitting next to #18 who was his girlfriend. You sat next to Yamcha, Bulma' ex-boyfriend, and you start eating your food.

Suddenly, you heard someone walking into the room. You looked at the door and you saw Black. Walking behind him were his friends or you should rather say pets: Frieza; Cell; #17, #18 brother; #16 and Raditz, Goku' brother. When Black saw that you were looking at him and his group, he smirked at you and he winked at you. You looked away from him with disgusted look on your face.

From the corner of your (EC) eye, you saw them sat in the corner. Slowly, you looked at Broly and you saw him sitting alone. Your face sadden, but when you heard slight laughing, you looked back. Vegeta was smirking at you as he knew about your crush on Broly and Bulma with Chichi and #18 were laughing at you. All your friends knew about your crush.

Goku looked at you when he saw that you were looking at Broly, he shouted a him: "Hey Broly! Come sit with us!" You knew why he did it. Firstly: Goku was a good friend with Broly and secondly: he wanted to tease you. You looked at Goku with deadly look in your (EC) eyes and you knew if looks could kill, he will be dead on the floor. He only smiled at you and then you saw Broly approaching your table.

You smiled and you blushed slightly when he sat next to you. You blushed more when Bulma winked at you and pointed her head toward Broly. You shooked your head slightly, so no one else will see you. But someone did. You saw Black too approaching your table and you sighed. He was getting on your nerves. You closed your (EC) eyes when he stood in front of the table. You wished that he will go away and that he will let you go.

He start taking something, but you really didn't listened to him. But when he told your name and your crush' name, you became high on the guard: "(YN) wants to tell you something Broly. You know I tried to flirt with her, but she always told me that I am not her type. At first I didn't knew who was her type, but then I saw that she was always looking at one person. Do you want to know who that person was?"

You looked into his black eyes with pleading look in your (EC) ones. Black saw that and he smirked at you. Then he looked at Broly and he told him your secret: "You are the person Broly. (YN) likes you." You stood frozen. You couldn't believe your ears. Now Broly knew about your crush on him! What to do?! You didn't looked at Broly as you quickly stood up and you approached Black.

Before Black could do or say something, you slapped his cheek. It stings a little, but you didn't pay attention to it. Black looked at you with widen eyes, but you didn't looked at him. You felt that you will cry soon. You turned away from him and your friends a d you runned away from them. You didn't wanted anybody to run after you. But one person did.

You runned into hall and you stopped to catched your breath. Yup start crying and you closed your (EC) eyes and you putted your head in your hands. You stood in the middle of the hall crying. You weren't paying attention to your surroundings, so you didn't heard that person approaching you. You jumped slightly when you felt muscular arms wrapping around your waist. You looked up and you blushed.

Broly was hugging you from behind and he was smiling down at you. When you looked up at him, he turned you so he could see your face. Hepos arms were still wrapped around your waist. You avoided his eyes, but when he gently gripped your chin, you looked up at him. You were staring into his eyes with your (EC) ones. He smiled down at you and he asked you: "Is it true what Black told me? Do you love me?"

You nodded slightly and his eyes widen. You looked confused at him and he told you with happiness in his eyes: "I love you too." Befreo you could do or say something, Broly leaned closer to you and he kissed you. You melted in that kiss. His lips were so soft. You start crying again, but this time it was tears of happiness. You were happy that Broly loves you too. You will hate to thank Black after it...or maybe not.

THE END

A

/N: Hope you liked this story StevonnieQUniverse, if not, I will rewrite it. This was fun to write and sorry of someone was too OOC. Thanks for reading this!

Broly!!

Broly: *walks into my room with bored look on his face* Yes Mig-chan? Do you need to help with something?

*nods* Yes.

Broly: *looks at me* With what?

You have another story, so can you end it?

Broly: *nods* Sure, why not. *looks at camera* Bye!!